Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,660 members, 7,934,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare (20823 Views)

Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / Sunday Dare Walks Out On Pinnick, Dikko / 5 Sports Heroes Who Are Homosexuals/bisexuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by onadana: 6:30am On May 31, 2020
It's a good gesture to help them with palliatives.But I wonder why they didn't invest in their future.They enjoyed the fame at that point.Just like us citizens running to government that they owe us.They enjoyed the time..they should endure the pa..i..... n.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by cerebralniggie1: 6:30am On May 31, 2020
I hope that going forward, some form of insurance scheme would be incorporated in the sports world to avoid stories that touch.
It beats my imagination how our superstars die dirt poor leaving nothing for their families.
Financial education plus compulsory insurance really needs to be inculcated in our sportsmen.
I hope the sports ministry come to their aid.

3 Likes

Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by ZaOzaRoom(m): 6:31am On May 31, 2020
Kingbenn:
The guy above me stole my FTC and I won't forgive him for that even if my great grand pa shows up .

I still dunno why our leaders likes to play politics with everything in Nigeria, I dunno why we love to be baise in this part of the world. Nah wah oh!

Please shower me with likes nah, it's been a while have commented

You don't need to beg for likes.
You don't get paid for it.
If your comment deserves like you will freely get it.

1 Like

Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by kayusely70(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2020
They Should Be Assisted Too
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by SATANworshipsME: 6:36am On May 31, 2020
chiemmanuel:
embarassed
You may wish to ignore, such prayers are not for you
thunder fire those useless prayers
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by Nobody: 6:43am On May 31, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
He failed to travel with the squad because of one foolish Polytechnic Examination.

Damn!!

Who School epp?

Back then, if he traveled abroad, he won't have necessarily ended up playing abroad at a top European club. And even if he did, the salary won't have been 'super rich'. per se (unless he ended up in somewhere like Italy, but in the 1980's, Italy was not taking many African players...)

Finishing his exams at the time was the better option so to speak. He gets a qualification he can use if playing footbal does not work out. Not finishing it....and travelling abroad...

One former FA Sec general in 1979 had a choice as a young player. Football or degree. He chose degree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by contigiency(m): 6:47am On May 31, 2020
zoeA:
Nigeria is the most fvcked country in the Universe!

Oga, if you have messed up your life, then take it as the choice you have made for yourself. In Nigeria, millions of people and countless others have made it in life, and many are still making it. The same way we have "never do wells" like you in Nigeria, so are many of them in the so called saner climes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by pippimp(m): 6:52am On May 31, 2020
Mudasiru Lawal, Aloysious Atuegbu (Best Nigerian mid fielder) ever, Segun Odegbami, Okoronwanta, Uwem Ekarika, Reuben Agboola (my lookalike grin). These guys inspired me back then to start playing football. From Osjack to Abuede youth academy to Railway FC and finally First Bank FC. Good 'ol days. Sad that Nigerians forget too quickly and don't take care of their players.

1 Like

Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by pippimp(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2020
contigiency:

Oga, if you have messed up your life, then take it as the choice you have made for yourself. In Nigeria, millions of people and countless others have made it in life, and many are still making it. The same way we have "never do wells" like you in Nigeria, so are many of them in the so called saner climes.

But he's right na.
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2020
hmmmnn
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by Tareq1105: 7:03am On May 31, 2020
Kingbenn:
The guy above me stole my FTC and I won't forgive him for that even if my great grand pa shows up .

I still dunno why our leaders likes to play politics with everything in Nigeria, I dunno why we love to be baise in this part of the world. Nah wah oh!

There's nothing like baise here. I'm very sure the Minister is just hearing about her, let's assume he's on Nairaland.

I'm of the view that our sports men and women that have retired should be on pension.
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by Hezmatosky: 7:05am On May 31, 2020
zoeA:
Did u know what you are saying? because Ekarika family no chop? You u don chop?
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by Hotzone(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2020
Nigerians need better leadership than what they have now
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by kolapo520: 7:07am On May 31, 2020
Really need a serious person to partner with to make up to 100k monthly... only serious minded people .
Who ever is interested should join group chat below or drop Whatsapp number_https:///JG9KYpnvuDmEW8CqDoN6SD

Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by Hypnotise: 7:08am On May 31, 2020
akymolawale:
Guys check out the most richest man in the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsk_qdnT3LM
Grammatical errors especially spelling recently as resently
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by egoldman(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
He failed to travel with the squad because of one foolish Polytechnic Examination.

Damn!!

Who School epp?

education had value then.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by Burruchaga71(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2020
Who is this Alli Jeje?
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by DelphiOracle(m): 7:22am On May 31, 2020
chiemmanuel:
happy Sunday, dear brother, don't mind that swine flu seller, may good things locate you
if u dey celebrate Sunday and u b Christian wey go church well, u no call somebody swine flu seller. Disgraceful!!!!
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by bigtt76(f): 7:23am On May 31, 2020
Ministry should set up a fund and get corporate bodies and Nigerians to donate to this fund so that it can take care of all former players who are late

robosky02:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/uwem-ekarikas-widow-cries-for-ministers-palliatives/
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by johnnny12(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2020
Kingbenn:

kindly remember the day of judgment
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by Segunlords(m): 7:29am On May 31, 2020
Very ridiculous...

Anyways...

Did your organisation need a Cardiologist to give a comprehensive HEALTH TALK at no cost? Contact me on 08055110012.
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by DelphiOracle(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2020
cerebralniggie1:
I hope that going forward, some form of insurance scheme would be incorporated in the sports world to avoid stories that touch.
It beats my imagination how our superstars die dirt poor leaving nothing for their families.
Financial education plus compulsory insurance really needs to be inculcated in our sportsmen.
I hope the sports ministry come to their aid.
good idea. The big names in sport and those in govt should meet and discuss this. The scheme will be for those who have played for the national team consistently at least for two years.
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by mamatwiny(f): 7:41am On May 31, 2020
ednut1:
When people give birth anyhow like pigs wetin you expect. 1 or 2 kids no do na 5. People need to think. If i die today how would my pikin cope.

5 children in the 80's. 5 was the status quo then. Currently, it is 3 or 2
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by Starhearts: 7:56am On May 31, 2020
zoeA:

Ur reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by OKTolu: 7:59am On May 31, 2020
Our sport minister should please come to their aid ooo
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by coputa(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2020
ednut1:
When people give birth anyhow like pigs wetin you expect. 1 or 2 kids no do na 5. People need to think. If i die today how would my pikin cope.
When the piglet grows up,he will know the reason why his parents always put their mounth in the mud. .
Re: Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare by careytommy37(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2020
coputa:
When the piglet grows up,he will know the reason why his parents always put their mounth in the mud. .

Perfect reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Ighalo Celebrates 8th Birthday Today (Photos) / See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home / The Best 100 Players From The 2021/22 Season (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.