Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,061 members, 7,973,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) (7919 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by NwaforIgbo: 11:28am On May 31, 2020
So this days Nairaland now don degly promore lewdness
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Raeheemwayne: 12:03pm On May 31, 2020
My own is that you don't have to force any girl you love into having sex with you except she's a loose girl but if the feelings is mutual you just observe and let things fall into places because you'll lose the girl and also the kitten.

secondly, you don't disturb a well groomed girl with sex in any long distance relationship. I learnt this lesson the hard way.

Lastly, you don't apply every principles you see online in your relationship - different strokes for different folks.

PS: I don't date virgins; we can be best of friends but not relationship.
I don't keep long distance relationship except we're in the same state but it won't be that serious.
we must fvck except you're ok if I should cheat.

Sosongho
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by chiboy441(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmm, interesting, good to know.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Marvyx(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2020
sarqwest:
Just imaging cry angry
Where are the picture for late comers?? angry
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by prettyGabby(f): 2:05pm On May 31, 2020
Marvyx:
Where are the picture for late comers?? angry
Even me too i can't see the picture
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by sunyjohn: 2:21pm On May 31, 2020
Call us for any electrical electronic installation. 07036203358

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by foleskay(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2020
Op where d screenshot now?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by dinachi(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2020
sarqwest:
So I came across this trend, about how sex before married is a scam

https://www.nairaland.com/5891121/no-sex-before-marriage-scam

So I decided to test my faith with my girlfriend i have been dating for 6month now, this girl have all the quality of what any good wife should posses, she do keep very little friends around her and she's not to exposed to worldly can of life maybe because her mom is a pastor her mom own her own church, am not saying my girlfriend is a church type of girl, she doesn't even go to her mom church. she has been into two other relationships before we started dating. she's spoilt to an extend and very beautiful girl. I would say the relationship is still at the early stage because of distance between us.

She stay in Abuja and also school there, while am schooling in owerri, she's 21 years old am 24.
we started dating prior to the coronia saga, I couldn't travel to Abuja because I wanted to, so all we do is to chart on social Media and call each other.

I sincerely love this girl and i have intention to marry her when am settled, I also want to marry early. am also not left out with the love she do show me very caring, sometimes I feel am been tripped, I have even intended breaking up twice with her not that she did something, I was just feeling maybe because of the distance it might not work, although it wasn't possible because she won't see reasons in any thing am saying, she would always come up with the talk of doing something to nasty to her self if I should break up with her, always calling and begging saying She's sick bla bla bla.. When ever she do stuffs like this I always see my self crewing back to her

Knowing fully well my intention is to marry her, but still haven't told her all my plains I have for her
She is a virgin with morals even though she came from a broken home her dad doesn't live with her mom, so its been the mom and her step dad training her and her siblings.

Now See where the problem is, after coming across this trend

I Decided to bring up the topic with bae last night knowing fully well she's a virgin. i haven't had any decisions with her about our sex life before, yesterday night would be the first time for about six month we started dating, she wasn't comfortable with the question's I was throwing at her though, I was a different me yesterday night

ThankGod I got to know her stand which didn't go down well with me, this same girl doesn't hesitate to ask me for money when ever she's of need and I do give her and now see what she's saying..
You guys should help me settle this matter
Am already thinking of braking up again cheesy

Some girls doesn't deserve to be in any relationship
She is a Lesbian, she is just manipulating by of for money. Thank me later.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Mayng01(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2020
I don’t think you are yet matured for a relationship. Must you discuss that with her in the first place. Without asking, you should have known her response. You are very funny. You don’t ask that kind of questions when there is a distance between you and the bae you have never marked. You may loose her. Good luck
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Naija4love(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2020
sarqwest:

So I decided to test my faith with my girlfriend i have been dating for 6month now, this girl have all the quality of what any good wife should posses, she do keep very little friends around her and she's not to exposed to worldly can of life maybe because her mom is a pastor her mom own her own church, am not saying my girlfriend is a church type of girl, she doesn't even go to her mom church. she has been into two other relationships before we started dating. she's spoilt to an extend and very beautiful girl. I would say the relationship is still at the early stage because of distance between us.

She stay in Abuja and also school there, while am schooling in owerri, she's 21 years old am 24.
we started dating prior to the coronia saga, I couldn't travel to Abuja because I wanted to, so all we do is to chart on social Media and call each other.

I sincerely love this girl and i have intention to marry her when am settled, I also want to marry early. am also not left out with the love she do show me very caring, sometimes I feel am been tripped, I have even intended breaking up twice with her not that she did something, I was just feeling maybe because of the distance it might not work, although it wasn't possible because she won't see reasons in any thing am saying, she would always come up with the talk of doing something to nasty to her self if I should break up with her, always calling and begging saying She's sick bla bla bla.. When ever she do stuffs like this I always see my self crewing back to her

Knowing fully well my intention is to marry her, but still haven't told her all my plains I have for her
She is a virgin with morals even though she came from a broken home her dad doesn't live with her mom, so its been the mom and her step dad training her and her siblings.

I Decided to bring up the topic with bae last night knowing fully well she's a virgin. i haven't had any decisions with her about our sex life before, yesterday night would be the first time for about six month we started dating, she wasn't comfortable with the question's I was throwing at her though, I was a different me yesterday night

ThankGod I got to know her stand which didn't go down well with me, this same girl doesn't hesitate to ask me for money when ever she's of need and I do give her and now see what she's saying..

You deleted the screenshots, how I won take know what sap now.. Why why why

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by TUANKU(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2020
Drop her contact.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by CallMeGrace(f): 8:17pm On May 31, 2020
Nonsense
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by DenreleDave(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2020
sarqwest:

Full , where is the screen shot
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by DenreleDave(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Nonsense

Can I chat u up? Grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.