Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,519 members, 7,914,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America (6448 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / Beautiful Photos Of The Naked Philanthropist Who Raised $60k For Australian Vict / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 31, 2020
rentAcock:
What do they eat in America to have such glowing skin and well shaped bottom? We keep hearing natural food is the best which is what we eat in Nigeria but I've noticed Nigerian ladies living in America tend to have nicer hair texture and nicer curves.
natural food in nigeria dat is imported from china cheesy cheesy cheesy.wen u travel out of naija u tend to look more finer cheesy
if u were ugly in nigeria as soon as u travel out u become handsome
if u were handsome in naija as soon as u travel out u become more handsome
if u were more handsome in naija wen u travel out u bcome thrice handsome cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 31, 2020
kingsley724:
she no fine for my eye cool
she no fine but i know say u den already codedly enter her instagram pm box asking her for her digits

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 31, 2020
Trendy247:
And why is she showing us her nyash?
for u to rate her ukwu size nau

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Okoroawusa: 2:49pm On May 31, 2020
She is pretty but not as pretty as her mother when she was this age.

Omo sexy in her twenties was a goddess
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 31, 2020
She don ripe
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by ednut1(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2020
rentAcock:
What do they eat in America to have such glowing skin and well shaped bottom? We keep hearing natural food is the best which is what we eat in Nigeria but I've noticed Nigerian ladies living in America tend to have nicer hair texture and nicer curves.
many of them are fat dont be deceived. Natural food will only make you look normal while enhanced food which is in abundance makes one fat, fresher or flesher.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by PatKing(f): 7:35pm On May 31, 2020
rentAcock:

They wear confidence!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by kingsley724(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2020
her digit to do what
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by kingsley724(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2020
lefulefu:
she no fine but i know say u den already codedly enter her instagram pm box asking her for her digits
her digit to do what
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 31, 2020
kingsley724:
her digit to do what

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by ikemesit4477: 8:28pm On May 31, 2020
rentAcock:
is good di*ck nothing more!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Arrange Sex With A Girl / Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.