Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,342 members, 7,897,527 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative (778 Views)

My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. / Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by ebuka10box(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2020
I'll start by saying I never planned the year was gonna be like this but we are almost 6months off the year. This virus affected me IN all angles cause by now I would have been working and earning. It also affected my side hustle, people don't call for house rentals that's much right now or shop rentals. So nairalanders, how has this corona19 affected you.... Positive or negative . Share yours........
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by Bola146(f): 1:55pm On May 31, 2020
85 % positive .
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by bjprodint(f): 2:00pm On May 31, 2020
[size=8pt][/size] 90% negative.am now out of job
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by ebuka10box(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2020
Bola146:
85 % positive .
happy for you but if may ask, what do u specialize on. Lemme guess you are into food sales right
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by ebuka10box(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
bjprodint:
[size=8pt][/size] 90% negative.am now out of job
Sorry bout that, a better job is on the way

2 Likes

Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by Bola146(f): 2:11pm On May 31, 2020
ebuka10box:
happy for you but if may ask, what do u specialize on. Lemme guess you are into food sales right

Yes, though sales is still not like before but we are still allowed to open shop during the lockdown. At least, it's better than nothing, I can see something to eat
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by Davash222(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2020
Bola146:

Yes, though sales is still not like before but we are still allowed to open shop during the lockdown. At least, it's better than nothing, I can see something to eat
Sales is not like before, so, how is it 85% positive?

1 Like

Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by Bola146(f): 2:26pm On May 31, 2020
Davash222:

Sales is not like before, so, how is it 85% positive?

I can't say everything here if that is what you want to know. Yes 85% positive! I'm not where I used to be before, I'm moving higher cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 31, 2020
Late last year, me and my friend set up a canopy / tent and chairs rentals... It was moving fine.
Till the government declared a lockdown.
It has affected me negapositively tho
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by Raalsalghul: 5:17pm On May 31, 2020
ebuka10box:
I'll start by saying I never planned the year was gonna be like this but we are almost 6months off the year. This virus affected me IN all angles cause by now I would have been working and earning. It also affected my side hustle, people don't call for house rentals that's much right now or shop rentals. So nairalanders, how has this corona19 affected you.... Positive or negative . Share yours........
40% negative, spoilt my plans.
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by ebuka10box(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2020
Raalsalghul:
40% negative, spoilt my travelling plans: still stuck in this shithole.
lol,also spoilt my travelling plans but let's see how the year is gonna end
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by Eastside22(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
As for me it has affected me both negatively and positively

Positively>I had enough time to learn more skill from YouTube videos am a step better than before thereby adding more value to myself

Negatively>am suppose to be graduating this year from school but right now am not sure if it's going to be possible again

It aslo affected the mum she has been at home for two months now without salary
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by chelseamann(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2020
It affected my education negatively..but my business? Glory to God ...it's booming like ever before.
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by ebuka10box(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2020
chelseamann:
It affected my education negatively..but my business? Glory to God ...it's booming like ever before.
u r into food supply right
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by chelseamann(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2020
ebuka10box:
u r into food supply right
yes
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by DenreleDave(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2020
Negapos
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by Greatzeus(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
To everyone weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.We shall overcome In Jesus Name wink
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by Chynwe(f): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
I am just believing God that it shall end in praise
Re: How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative by ebuka10box(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Greatzeus:
To everyone weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.We shall overcome In Jesus Name wink
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sale / How To Start Dry Pepper Business In Nigeria And Make Money! / World’s Largest Family: Meet Man With 39 Wives And 94 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.