Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,070 members, 7,919,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Don't Know Love, I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Love, I Need Help (662 Views)

Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Danielfx(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2020
My first relationship was a cloud 9ish type of relationship and when the lady finally tossed me off, it took me over 7 months to get over it.

It was the most or one of the most painful feelings i had. I was in 200level then and the lady was not even a student. We were just making out from my home town then. When she left, things became a bit tight. I must say i was footing my bills including school fees and it was a miracle how i managed to do this jumping from one idea to another. My family, well, they cared less and even though they had money they never for once call me to know how well i was faring and this lady in question was fully aware that aside God, the only person i had was her, yet she broke me to pieces....

In one of my holiday as an unhappy student, i met a nerd lady with a ferocious big eyes and moderately attractive. We became acquainted and i even went as far as being partially honest with her during our friendship. For one thing, i was in three hundred level then while she was in her fourth year and i had to lie to her about me being in 400level( it could be due to inferior complex).

She helped me gain myself, prayed for me and with me and had the thought of my ex out of my head. She was nice even though i had no money to offer her. She was using her money to get me nice meals and was always there with me whenever i got bored. It didn't take long before i got on feet again and was introduced to Forex trade, i must say she was a positive impact to my life.

Before i forget, her dad was a former commissioner in Delta state. One day, i was going through her phone( she was in the kitchen) which i always did, it was there that i saw a well known yahoo boy in my department that was in 400level as well( my department and hers offer similar borrowed courses). The message stated her begging the guy to allow her visit him. I was angry when i saw this and even though we weren't dating, i had became too close to her and her self acclaimed dignity that i became disappointed. I left her place without notice, leaving the phone on the bed for her to see the message too....

Few minutes time, she came to my place and quietly excused me from my room mate. She came to explain and what came out of her mouth made me more angry. According to her, it was a chat about her telling one dude she was going to send him card from his boyfriend (Daniel). She told me she was only trying to make the supposed friend know that i was supportive. Creepy right ? Because we weren't even dating....

So it became clear, she had lots of germs on her palm. I angrily told her to shut up, she turned to observe if anyone was around before she finally said goodbye and left. I deleted her number afterwards and i guess she did same to mine too.

Few weeks later, i met her friend and then she told me about the guy being a friend to her too. I went back to the lady to apologize and she proudly said i should leave her house.

After about few months, she called my line and was trying to act cool. I was as rude as she were so we didn't get along fine before she finally stopped calling me.

So, as fate had it, i grew owning few millions in my account and a pretty nice place and to complement my life i decided to add a serious relationship, that was when i looked for her number again and started begging her. She was completely rude and even insulted my friend that was talking to her on my behalf. Later on, she finally called me to tell me she has forgiven me. We started talking on phone since she is now in Lagos due to corona issues while i am in Delta State.

First, she has changed so much. So much that i was completely loosing interest. She doesn't call me except i call her and she told me she can't date me for three reasons, one being that i am an Urhobo(this lady na still Urhobo gal too). 2ndly that we are in thesame school and thirdly that she doesn't feel the telemondo fire around me.

Right now, i don't even know what to do and the path to take. Someone please help me straighten my head.

PS: I am a good looking guy, the kind of guy that most ladies always stare at more than once but i have this pride too, not to approach a lady and also i am on tramadol diet. It helps me keep my Forex trade going too.
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 31, 2020
Fix your tramadol life first.
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by MistadeRegal(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2020
Do not fall in love blindly nor think following your heart is all it takes to find a wife, unless you're not interested in going into a serious relationship.

But if you are ready, follow these steps to find a good woman certified by GOD:

Before you go to sleep at night, follow this process,
1. Sing songs of praise unto GOD.
2. Offer prayers of thanks.
3. Pray for forgiveness of sin. (Psalm 130 & 51)
4. Read and recite Psalm 31:1-3.
5. Then go straight to the point, *"Heavenly FATHER, you GOD that sees in secret and in the open, you GOD that knows all secrets and all hidden things, you are the LORD. Now O LORD GOD of heaven and earth, there is something that is hidden from me but open to you and because you know all things, that is why I have come to you only to inquire from you. There are these men (mention their names) who wants to marry me. And I don't want to make mistake in choosing the wrong one. LORD I beseech you, tell me the one that is rightfully mine among them. The one that I will have peace of mind and joy and happiness and love and progress throughout my life of staying with him.*
6. Thank you for answering me. In JESUS CHRIST Mighty name I pray.

Amen.

Finish.

Making inquiry of GOD has always been the best way of knowing and finding the right partner.
Looks can be deceiving.
Words and promises can be broken.
But whoever GOD confirms is the best choice always without regrets even.
Though, normally, there are bound to be misunderstandings as humans, but there will always be a peaceful reconciliation and not separation nor extremism.

Keep and save yourself off unnecessary heartbreaks.
INQUIRE OF GOD ABOUT THAT PARTNER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Danielfx(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Fix your tramadol life first.
That's not a problem at all

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Danielfx(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2020
Farano
Rocktation
Lalasticlala
Seun

Please move this to help a brother
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Ishilove: 3:14pm On May 31, 2020
Danielfx:
Then why include it in your narration?
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Millennialaku(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2020
mistake
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Millennialaku(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2020
hmm
tramadol dey boost forex trade gains

the way you dey mention this your forex, i feel you are trying to get people to pm you
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by anthonyuncle(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2020
guy, u are da problem!
ur petulance can't be tolerated by any matured and reasonable lady.
u are so fucking full of urself.
u need to pray and grow up
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2020
The ways of a lady cannot be fully understood.

But what I will just advice you to do is to find other means of entertaining yourself apart from being in the company of ladies. Ladies smell desperation from far away and they will do anything to undermine you if u're desperate to be friends with em let alone dating.

What to do?

Forget about this lady go out and socialize if you really need the company of ladies so bad. You can then hand pick from ladies you meet. But don't expect 100% loyalty from anybody in life .
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Danielfx(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2020
Millennialaku:
hmm

the way you are mention this your forex, i feel you are trying to get people to pm you
I don't trade for people. I only mention it to clear the air on my Avenue of money making as a student
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Millennialaku(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2020
Danielfx:
I don't trade for people. I only mention it to clear the air on my Avenue of money making as a student
okay lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by LikeAking: 3:39pm On May 31, 2020
Millennialaku:
hmm

the way you dey mention this your forex, i feel you are trying to get people to pm you

LOL.

Dem no go kill person with forex aka easy money.

Such business avenue's are very risky only 1% of traders make it.

Such business should never be advertised for the masses to participate.
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by yanabasee1(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2020
Danielfx:

You are not into any forex... You are a yahooboy... to have identify another Yahoo guy she was actually falling for and you are also stingy that's why she's was more into the other guy than you...

Dude.... You use tramadol and you know it's to keep you wake for the deal...

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Millennialaku(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2020
LikeAking:

LOL.

Dem no go kill person with forex aka easy money.

Such business avenue's are very risky only 1% of traders make it.

Such business should never be advertised for the masses to participate.

grin grin i dey tell you boss. there are people making it big time from forex, but them dey rare.

almost all the forex traders on nairaland business section nah scam grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Millennialaku(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2020
yanabasee1:

You are not into any forex... You are a yahooboy... to have identify another Yahoo guy she was actually falling for and you are also stingy that's why she's was more into the other guy than you...

according to slawormirr " damnn nigarrrr "

Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by Danielfx(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2020
yanabasee1:

Ok, that's your opinion of a stranger(me). Well, i am a well known legit Forex mentor in Abraka. My name is Danielfx, i taught Ochukofx before he left for South Africa and i have been doing pretty well for myself.

And yes, i am stingy but that wasn't the reason for her attitude. I think i will just delete her number and rest the case
Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by LikeAking: 4:25pm On May 31, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin i dey tell you boss. there are people making it big time from forex, but them dey rare.

almost all the forex traders on nairaland business section nah scam grin grin grin

100% true.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Love, I Need Help by AskProf: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Danielfx:
My first relationship was a cloud 9ish type of relationship and when the lady finally tossed me off, it took me over 7 months to get over it.

It was the most or one of the most painful feelings i had. I was in 200level then and the lady was not even a student. We were just making out from my home town then. When she left, things became a bit tight. I must say i was footing my bills including school fees and it was a miracle how i managed to do this jumping from one idea to another. My family, well, they cared less and even though they had money they never for once call me to know how well i was faring and this lady in question was fully aware that aside God, the only person i had was her, yet she broke me to pieces....

In one of my holiday as an unhappy student, i met a nerd lady with a ferocious big eyes and moderately attractive. We became acquainted and i even went as far as being partially honest with her during our friendship. For one thing, i was in three hundred level then while she was in her fourth year and i had to lie to her about me being in 400level( it could be due to inferior complex).

She helped me gain myself, prayed for me and with me and had the thought of my ex out of my head. She was nice even though i had no money to offer her. She was using her money to get me nice meals and was always there with me whenever i got bored. It didn't take long before i got on feet again and was introduced to Forex trade, i must say she was a positive impact to my life.

Before i forget, her dad was a former commissioner in Delta state. One day, i was going through her phone( she was in the kitchen) which i always did, it was there that i saw a well known yahoo boy in my department that was in 400level as well( my department and hers offer similar borrowed courses). The message stated her begging the guy to allow her visit him. I was angry when i saw this and even though we weren't dating, i had became too close to her and her self acclaimed dignity that i became disappointed. I left her place without notice, leaving the phone on the bed for her to see the message too....

Few minutes time, she came to my place and quietly excused me from my room mate. She came to explain and what came out of her mouth made me more angry. According to her, it was a chat about her telling one dude she was going to send him card from his boyfriend (Daniel). She told me she was only trying to make the supposed friend know that i was supportive. Creepy right ? Because we weren't even dating....

So it became clear, she had lots of germs on her palm. I angrily told her to shut up, she turned to observe if anyone was around before she finally said goodbye and left. I deleted her number afterwards and i guess she did same to mine too.

Few weeks later, i met her friend and then she told me about the guy being a friend to her too. I went back to the lady to apologize and she proudly said i should leave her house.

After about few months, she called my line and was trying to act cool. I was as rude as she were so we didn't get along fine before she finally stopped calling me.

So, as fate had it, i grew owning few millions in my account and a pretty nice place and to complement my life i decided to add a serious relationship, that was when i looked for her number again and started begging her. She was completely rude and even insulted my friend that was talking to her on my behalf. Later on, she finally called me to tell me she has forgiven me. We started talking on phone since she is now in Lagos due to corona issues while i am in Delta State.

First, she has changed so much. So much that i was completely loosing interest. She doesn't call me except i call her and she told me she can't date me for three reasons, one being that i am an Urhobo(this lady na still Urhobo gal too). 2ndly that we are in thesame school and thirdly that she doesn't feel the telemondo fire around me.

Right now, i don't even know what to do and the path to take. Someone please help me straighten my head.

PS: I am a good looking guy, the kind of guy that most ladies always stare at more than once but i have this pride too, not to approach a lady and also i am on tramadol diet. It helps me keep my Forex trade going too.

Na wao!

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Don't Rush Into Marriage Without You Choosing Wisely / Sex Chat With Hot Women On This Adult Social Media Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.