Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,974 members, 7,886,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Smallville College 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Smallville College 5 (409 Views)

Smallville College 3 / Smallville College 2 / Smallville College 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smallville College 5 by ASHSALT(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2020
SMALLVILLE COLLEGE 5

(PROF. BELLO)

My inside was totally disorganized!

Someone who called himself a reporter had called the day before to say he had an allegation against me and if I didn’t cooperate, he would leak the information in a very malicious way!

He was calling again when he knew I had shut him up yesterday.

In fact, since I knew the call was going to be all about the bastard Earl, I had him released before the said time.

I hated having anything to do with journalists or reporters or just those people who called themselves the fourth estate of the realm!

They pretend to be all righteous and harmless but majority of them are simply dubious especially when dealing with the first class citizens of the nation!

“I repeat, Mr. Adeola or what do you call yourself, what allegations do you have against me?” I asked angrily.

I had left home on a good note and coming to my workplace, I would never have imagined that one nicompoop in the form of a godforsaken reporter would be reaching out!

“Do you know one Shirley in your school?”

“Which school? I have many school. Be direct”

“Shirley with whom you had planned to rope your son into an attempted murder and rape assault case” He said and I was irate.

“And if I know her?”

“Shirley has confessed to all the wrongdoings and her voice is on tape”

“What voice?” I asked and I heard faint sound of her voice from the background.

Stupid girl!

“Who sent the voice to you?” I asked, my heart pounding so hard.

“The message was sent anonymously. The e-mail used to send this to me is not even functional”

“So, why didn’t you just leak the information? Why are you reaching out to me instead of doing the person’s bidding?” I asked as if I didn’t know why. I wanted to hear from the horse’s mouth.

He chuckled.

“Sir, I thought you are a veteran in this business. It would be the bomb if I release it but I want to save you sir. Only if you cooperate.”

It was my time to laugh.

“Save me? Why would you save me? You are my brother or father?” I started laughing again.

Source: https://ashsalt.com/2020/05/smallville-college-smc-5/

Cc: Lalasticlala,
Adunjesuara, Tinycoloredmira, Folanubi148, Bukoladauda, QueenMoyinoluwa, Gracebupo, dunayodawodu, PeterSuccess1, Daretobeone, Faithfulwrites2, lolaspen, Peculiar2020, TemidayoRiches, aved29, trophygracie, fumsin, nueltosin1, Adekemi01, ShalomA, Debbyboboye, Clemency24, Fayodamilola, Ruthina1, Honymix, Geniusepoxy, PeculiarInspiro, DebbP, Aymee, Multivite, TheEdenPlace20, Specialneedsedu, omeizadeborah, Oluwamarytalabi, treasuretaiwo, Botapreneur, Olajhidey22

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Poem On Current Rape Saga (pic) / Karina / LOVE (poem) By Blacape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.