Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? (8023 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Ekeletu: 10:55pm On May 31, 2020
Vulcanheph:
It's Obvious the o.p. Has not taken the red pill yet, that girl is a runs girl, lash her and leave, and please stop wasting your money in the name of stipends, just give her small something whenever you want to smash.....A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Years ago when I was toasting her she vowed I'5l never date her

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Ekeletu: 10:59pm On May 31, 2020
QwarkdFerengi:
Just do your thing and leave the rest for the streets because she belongs to the streets. If you think you can change her because you put her on weekly pay, then you are a joker of the century. Don't argue ohhhhh. Just take this advice. Keep browsing till you get tired of her and ball. Only give what you are comfortable with that won't break your bank account.
Just ignore and keep daggering her and reduce what you give her till she gets the message. Don't ever fall for her manipulative explanations or anything. Don't even ask her about the issue no more.
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by QwarkdFerengi(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2020
Ekeletu:
From your previous threads, I guess she's the one you toasted for 3 years and she decided to give you a condition, paying her weekly upkeep or no deal. Omo you try ohhhhh. She is selling the kpekus for you at a weekly rate? You even went ahead to look for money to support her on her dad's burial. No be your wife ohhhhh. Just a cum hole.
You even went ahead to look for a business for her to learn, either sewing or hairdresser.
All this stress over her glory hole?
You even gagger her without touching her Bobby but you carry hoeloshos even when you have this said girl as a gf just because you can't touch Bobby and you want to feel Bobby, so decides to rent hoeloshos. Sorry to say this but she belongs to the streets. And remember someone posted on your thread if you can remember. I guess you should take his advise below.
Froshloaded:
You are paying a lady to date you, I'm not gonna advice you.
I'm just gonna say this with all due respect "Get A Life"

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Shedrackworks(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2020
many men are more foolish than I thought.
though I blame the society of this generation for shrinking the men of today, but where is the natural logic men used to have?

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by ezenwajunior(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2020
can you please show me the pics she sent to you? let me be sure of what you are saying
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by oluwaleinad(m): 11:55pm On May 31, 2020
Welcome to the league bro ,you seems new and active on the pitch rn. you soon be benched or show way outta the league very soon.enjoy the game and cruise well.
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by foleskay(m): 12:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Ekeletu:
Friends I need intelligent advice. There's this girl I place on weekly stipends to date. Months ago I went to pay her visit so we spent time in a hotel.
While in the hotel, she was busy taking pics of her nudes. I asked her and she told me she is just taking them and will delete them later.
When we were done at the I asked her if she has deleted them she said she will delete them later. While inside the car, I collected her phone and deleted them.
Yesterday even I told her to snap her nudes and
send me which she did.
The room in which she took the pixs looks like a hotel room.
Now I am thinking that the day we were together at a hotel, she took those pixs to send another man.
I have asked her who she was with in a hotel. She has read my chats and refused to reply.

Why e con dey pain you. Na olosho she be. Bleep and go Oga.

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by davealvaro: 1:46am On Jun 01, 2020
don't let this kind of issue to bother you if u wanna live long

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:56am On Jun 01, 2020
Op, I Don't On Your Head Violently for Refusing To Have Sense. Nonsense sad sad
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by johnkey: 3:20am On Jun 01, 2020
biggest fool in the country, you bought the relationship she's not and can never love you

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by moscow406(m): 3:39am On Jun 01, 2020
I didn't see any nudes. Therefore she's not sending yo everyone.
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by shesaiditsbig: 3:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Let’s help you write better.

Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access for just N6K. Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access at N6K only (best offer anywhere)

Call/WhatsApp- 09056226512 or 08177880352
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57am On Jun 01, 2020
Ekeletu:
Friends I need intelligent advice. There's this girl I place on weekly stipends to date. Months ago I went to pay her visit so we spent time in a hotel.
While in the hotel, she was busy taking pics of her nudes. I asked her and she told me she is just taking them and will delete them later.
When we were done at the I asked her if she has deleted them she said she will delete them later. While inside the car, I collected her phone and deleted them.
Yesterday even I told her to snap her nudes and send me which she did.
The room in which she took the pixs looks like a hotel room.
Now I am thinking that the day we were together at a hotel, she took those pixs to send another man.
I have asked her who she was with in a hotel. She has read my chats and refused to reply.

is she your gf or are you her sugar daddy?! because as a sugar daddy you should enjoy the toto when you are with her and basta!

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by tunize(m): 5:15am On Jun 01, 2020
you see this matter e hard to settle even person wen suppose settle this matter them don break e head.
person below me could be of help.
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by SKhanmi: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Ekeletu:
What would I gain in cooking up stories? U talk as if u dont give ur woman money for upkeep. The different between me and u is that i pay weekly while urs no time table. U keep paying

I don't, And even the few female friends I have know me for that. Date women who can at least take care of their basic needs by themselves, will help you minimize sob stories like this. It's obvious she's the matador and you're the raging Cash cow. End up as cannedbeef bro and she'll replace you with another in a blink.
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by lereinter(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Place me on weekend stipend too
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by drLammy(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2020
J111333:
Do we tell him? I'm tempted to tell him but... grin

I guess I wud have to tell him....

Well, from the street she emerge and to the street she wud return... Bro why do you wanna personalize what belongs to the street??

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Clinghton: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Protect yourself when entering the war zone.

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2020
despite all the stories that touches, emotional trauma, depression, and even death that LOVE(for God so love the world) had brought upon many on nairaland. some of us will still allow this inevitable disease. well, times are hard and many result to sex as a temporary cure to depression thereby becoming SIMPs out of the blue. my advice for you is to increase your stipend and by so doing u might become the highest bidder. lol! let me get back to enjoying my new stolen hoe
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Darkzayn: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by famep(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ningen:
You are the one dating and fucking her; but you expect US to know if she is sending nudes?? undecided

GOLD
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by ehmmy11(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ekeletu:
What would I gain in cooking up stories? U talk as if u dont give ur woman money for upkeep. The different between me and u is that i pay weekly while urs no time table. U keep paying

[s]Do you consider her a serious gf? If yes those she know this?[/s]

Modified: Scratch that ...after viewing your previous threads about her i most apologize for commenting on your post.. Na me fvck up

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Meteng: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abi make we tell am ni?
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by ghettochild(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yes
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by lenghtinny(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ekeletu:
Years ago when I was toasting her she vowed I'5l never date her

They don’t get you finally straight from your village coven....

So tell me has your self esteem improved after achieving what she said you’ll never achieve angry
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by lenghtinny(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ekeletu:
The difference between you guys is plenty if there is any.....

You are paying upfront ( not upkeep or down keep) to a hoe ( not your woman) for giving you the privilege to access her public toilet.....

You even get timetable for payment.... I hope the public punna has brought significant return on investment.

See What Masturbation Does To You. / Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? / See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady