Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Rwanda Visa Application Process - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda Visa Application Process (5359 Views)

US Visa Application Process Made Easier For Nigerians / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines / Questions About New E-passport Application Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda Visa Application Process by Imeobong(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
Can someone please help me on how to apply for a Rwandan Visa. One of my family friend is asking me to help her book-online for a Rwandan Visa. She is due to arrived there on the 28th of January with Ethiopian Airline, she works with an NGO. She was sent the ticket this morning, and instructed to book for her visa online
Re: Rwanda Visa Application Process by UKman37(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
where is she flying from?
and where does she reside?
Re: Rwanda Visa Application Process by UKman37(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2011
Re: Rwanda Visa Application Process by Imeobong(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
UKman37:

where is she flying from?
and where does she reside?

She resides in Nigeria, Enugu to be precise. Shes going for a WHO conference of Public Health.
Thanks for your suggestion, the link above did not work, but they have finally send a link that work.

Here is the link in case others are interested.

http://www.migration.gov.rw/singleform.php
Re: Rwanda Visa Application Process by UKman37(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
appologies for that
Re: Rwanda Visa Application Process by Imeobong(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
UKman37:

appologies for that

ahh!!! its ok, I appreciate ur contribution,
Re: Rwanda Visa Application Process by Ussyberry(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Now you just get the EAC single tourist visa

$100

You can enter Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda

Multiple entry valid for 90days
Re: Rwanda Visa Application Process by tsquare7719: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Please this application link doesn't work. Kindly share active link. Thanks.
Re: Rwanda Visa Application Process by betaessays: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Nid Description To Tafawa Balewa Square For D Experience. / Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please / FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.