Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,023 members, 7,890,360 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Wish The Lockdown Continues Forever, I Don't Want To Loose Amina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish The Lockdown Continues Forever, I Don't Want To Loose Amina (1294 Views)

Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Please Let's Suggest Movies For Each Other As The Lockdown Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish The Lockdown Continues Forever, I Don't Want To Loose Amina by moderngist(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
I need believed I could find love again until I met this lady from the north. Fair skin, pointed nose. With a delicate curly lips.
Hmm... Amina my Amina words cannot describe how beautiful she is. Her gait is stupid that of a goddess, her angelic voice makes me shiver.

She hails and lives in the city of Kano. We met on face book via a friends page. Since then we stayed glued to each other. We chat almost every time. The love grew beyond bound. I requested her to visit me and she obliged.

We spoke all through her journey down to east. We were like love be birds caught and basking in the euphoria.

That very night she arrived, I couldn't hold it we had a hot bout of $ex. Amina's breast was...click to read more ...https://eutheniaacademy.com/courses/sage-50/
Re: I Wish The Lockdown Continues Forever, I Don't Want To Loose Amina by moderngist(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Click to read more
Re: I Wish The Lockdown Continues Forever, I Don't Want To Loose Amina by moderngist(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Hoiinn
Re: I Wish The Lockdown Continues Forever, I Don't Want To Loose Amina by moderngist(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / 10 Brutal But Harsh Truths About Relationships And Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.