Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,412 members, 7,974,677 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:26 AM

Christianity And Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christianity And Feminism (375 Views)

Both Redpill And Feminism are the Consequences Of Atheism / Male Chivalry And Feminism: Are They Mutually Exclusive? / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity And Feminism by Novemberaura(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2020
can a feminist be Christian? how and why do feminist maintain they're believers of God?

what Nigeria law favours men over women... is there any such legislation?
is feminism geared at marriage and family issues only?

how can a feminist make a wife to a devote Christian or Muslim man?
as a Christian how do you manage a feminist lady in marriage or relationship
Re: Christianity And Feminism by TheSourcerer: 9:09pm On May 31, 2020
No woman should be a Christian , it's whole doctrines are against women , both physically socially and pschlogically .

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Feminism by xynerise: 9:11pm On May 31, 2020
There are two types of feminism. Feminism and confused-wannabe Feminism. So which one are you talking about ?
Re: Christianity And Feminism by xynerise: 9:11pm On May 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
No woman should be a Christian , it's whole doctrines are against women , both physically socially and pschlogically .
undecided
Re: Christianity And Feminism by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12pm On May 31, 2020
ALL THESE PLENTY QUESTIONS, ONE ANSWER.

CHRISTIANITY (AND ALL RELIGIONS) LOOK AT WOMEN AS OBJECTS AND SECOND CLASS HUMANS.
IT'S FUNNY HOW WOMEN (FEMINISTS) ATTACK AND BLAME MEN FOR ALL THEIR PROBLEMS, BUT WORSHIP THEIR PASTORS/PRIESTS WHILE BELIEVING IN THE BIBLE AND WORD OF GOD THAT MEANS NO GOOD FOR THEM STARTING FROM GENESIS TO INFINITY.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity And Feminism by iphanyiuma(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2020
Hello house good day... am an automobile (power plus & terrain) crane operator and Mack truck driver in need of a job, I reside in Lagos but am willing to travel to any location for a job opportunity l, also drives out imported cars from wharf.. 08149403583... 07019442016
Re: Christianity And Feminism by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 31, 2020
Any Christian claiming to be a feminist is simply deceiving herself.
Re: Christianity And Feminism by CAPSLOCKED: 10:21pm On May 31, 2020
Plead:
Any Christian claiming to be a feminist is simply deceiving herself.

AS ALWAYS, I AM DISAPPOINTED IN MY CO-FEMINISTS.
WE WOULD RATHER TALK ABOUT MEN. ABOUT DISH WASHING AND WHO SHOULD BABYSIT. WE WOULD RATHER ARGUE ABOUT WHO PAYS FOR A DATE AND WHY WOMEN SHOULD NOT DATE/MARRY POOR MEN. WE FIGHT TO BREAK TRADITIONS AND TELL WOMEN THAT KNEELING TO SERVE THEIR HUSBANDS IS WRONG WHILE WE EXPECT MEN TO SHOW US "RESPECT" BY KNEELING TO PROPOSE AND APOLOGIZE FOR EVEN OUR OWN FAULTS.

GUESS WHAT WE WOULD NEVER TALK ABOUT? THE REAL ISSUES THAT AFFECT WOMEN. WE CLOSE OUR EYES TO THE TRAFFICKING OF FEMALES AND HOW CHILDREN ARE DENIED EDUCATION.
TODAY A YOUNG ONE'S LIFE WAS FORCEFULLY CUT WHEN SHE WENT OUT TO READ. SHE JUST WANTED TO READ HER BOOKS. SHE WANTED TO BAG HER EDUCATION AND BE USEFUL LIKE WE EXPECT ALL WOMEN. IT'S IN THE NEWS TODAY THAT THE WORST HAS HAPPENED TO HER.
MY TEAMMATES ARE PLAYING DEAF & BLIND. I DON'T SEE ANY CAMPAIGNS AGAINST RAPE LIKE WE CAMPAIGN AGAINST BROKE BOYS. I DON'T SEE ANYONE REACHING OUT TO HELP THE GIRLS IN THE STREETS GET A BETTER LIFE AND STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY. I DON'T SEE NO ONE FIGHTING FOR WOMEN'S RIGHTS LIKE FEMINISTS SHOULD.

IT APPEARS OUR MOVEMENT DOWN HERE SHOULD BE SCRAPPED AND FORGOTTEN, AS IT SERVES NO PURPOSE.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Cheap Girl / ‘lady Cries Out She Want Her Sister To Divorce Her Husband So She Can Marry Him’ / VIDEO - 54-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes Her First Babies With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.