Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

RRS Arrests 19-year-old Yabatech Student Involved In Salawa Abeni's Nude Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RRS Arrests 19-year-old Yabatech Student Involved In Salawa Abeni's Nude Photos (375 Views)

Management Investigating Student Involved In A Show Of Shame On Social Media. / Federal Poly Nekede Disown Female Student Involved In FUTO Sex Romp / Absu Medical Student Involved In Accident Along Aba/Umuahia Rd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RRS Arrests 19-year-old Yabatech Student Involved In Salawa Abeni's Nude Photos by Amiedoris(f): 10:03pm On May 31, 2020
Emmanuel, a 2017/2018 Electrical Engineering student of Yabatech, disclosed that he saw the nude pictures in a memory card which he picked up on the floor in Yabatech sometime in November 2019.

He added that after downloading the nude photographs of Salawa Abeni on his phone, he picked up her mobile number from her Instagram page.

He said: “On 1st of April, 2020, I chatted her up and also called her after sending few of the photos to her online. “My intention was to negotiate with her for few bucks and for me to destroy the photographs.
“I thought everything was going on fine until the following day when I heard the news of the blackmail over the radio. I was with my mother. She was even cursing the blackmailer unknown to her that I was the brain behind it. “I immediately sneaked out, destroyed the memory card and threw my mobile phone and SIM card into nearby wetland in Magboro. Since then, I never mentioned it to anyone and never called Madam.

Read more on: https://amiesblog.com/2020/05/31/rrs-arrests-19-year-old-yabatech-student-involved-in-salawa-abenis-nude-photos-blackmail/

Re: RRS Arrests 19-year-old Yabatech Student Involved In Salawa Abeni's Nude Photos by sirjoggy(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

List Of Ugliest Cars / Sea Of Passion Episode 1 - The Strange Woman / Pastors And Parents Of Little Girl Defiled By Security Man Refuse To Press Charg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.