Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,563 members, 7,914,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:56 AM

Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" (4223 Views)

I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi / Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 31, 2020
Asari Dokubo Responds Today "Yes, I'm an Igbo Man and Have Never Denied That." Asari was born Uzodimma Diabali of Abam. Asari's father was an Igbo man from Abam who went into Ijaw land and settled there.

Today's video link
https://www.facebook.com/Dokubo-Asari-Justice-Foundation-306509392827347/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 31, 2020
So, he is not even Ijaw? Wonders shall never end. He should return all the money and contract given to him on the premise he was an Ijaw born native. This is criminal and he should be arrested for fraud and felony impersonation!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 31, 2020
Asari has collected money from Kanu, hmm Biafra contribution money! angry there is god o all the money you're sharing among yourselves! God will judge you all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by BlowYourMind: 11:15pm On May 31, 2020
Scammer been scammed.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 31, 2020
fugarlion:
So, he is not even Ijaw? Wonders shall never end. He should return all the money and contract given to him on the premise he was an Ijaw born native. This is criminal!

Ipob is a scam party, you need to learn how to deceive people and get their hard earned money without breaking a sweat, then you're in angry it's not different from yahoo.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Naija9090: 11:16pm On May 31, 2020
All of them are all Igbos just playing oil money benefit politics like Ikwerre. The Asari Dokubo (Uzodimma), the Dakuku Peterside(real name Ama Opusenibo), the Harry Marshal (Igbo name Ibeneme from Onyeochaugwu), Lulu Briggs Family (Igbo name Oruwari), Alaba Graham Douglas Family (Igbo name Nwokeoma), Diezani's Family (Abiye Agama from Ebenibe clan), Goodluck Jonathan (Igbo name Ebele), Edwin Clark (real name Chike Kaiogbodo), Tam David West (Osuagwu real name), these and many others are all Igbo people. Their people were threatened at gunpoint to deny their Igboness during the war or executed. Igbos in Asaba refused and were executed.

Dakuku Peterside - We Are All Igbos. I speak better Igbo Than Wike
https://www.nairaland.com/2691100/igbos-dakuku-peterside

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:28pm On May 31, 2020
Naija9090:
All of them are all Igbos just playing oil money benefit politics. The Asari, the Peterside, the Harry Marshal, Lulu Briggs Family, Douglas Family, Diezani's Family, Goodluck Jonathan, Clark, these are all Igbo people.

Just say the whole niger delta is igbo
Shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Dreambeat: 12:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Asari is a shameless thief and a scammer, a fake freedom fighter. What kind of freedom fighter accepts contract worth billions of Naira from his adversaries. How does a sane person see him as a freedom fighter. He probably thinks everybody has a small cerebral cortex like himself. This over bloated pig is a clown.He should return the money given to him by IPOB. Attempting to blackmail Nnamdi Kanu will not save him and his FG cronies. So if dem keep Nnamdi Kanu and Asari for me to choose one, then I go com choose Asari? Tufiakwa! What a bloody liar!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by ludd2018: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Just say the whole niger delta is igbo
Shikena

But it is true . They adopted English names like peter mark to hide their Igbo root especially after defeat . This is the history Nigeria buried.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by tatatar: 12:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Dreambeat:
Asari is a shameless thief and a scammer, a fake freedom fighter. What kind of freedom fighter accepts contract worth billions of Naira from his adversaries. How does a sane person see him as a freedom fighter. He probably thinks everybody has a small cerebral cortex like himself. This over bloated pig is a clown.He should return the money given to him by IPOB. Attempting to blackmail Nnamdi Kanu will not save him and his FG cronies. So if dem keep Nnamdi Kanu and Asari for me to choose one, then I go com choose Asari? Tufiakwa! What a bloody liar!
Lol
You actually believe nnamdi kalu....
Oh,I forgot...You're ipob

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Caseless: 1:37am On Jun 01, 2020
tatatar:

Lol
You actually believe nnamdi kalu....
Oh,I forgot...You're ipob
they believe everything. It takes their size of brain to follow such a man.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 01, 2020
fugarlion:
So, he is not even Ijaw? Wonders shall never end. He should return all the money and contract given to him on the premise he was an Ijaw born native. This is criminal!

They claim Igbo when they like.
Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by YungMillionaire: 3:35am On Jun 01, 2020
So he is an Igbo man? No wonder he was supporting Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by crestedaguiyi: 3:58am On Jun 01, 2020
The idiot should return the N20m ipob gave to him .

Director said he is a pig in a creek and that is a suitable name.

The Britanica encyclopedia has opened our eyes to our relationship with others from the old eastern region from kalabari to ibibio, from ishan to igala.

Our mothers tie 2 piece wrappers, no other people do so in Nigeria.

No doubt there are thiefs amongst us but we will keep pushing till we reach our destination.

Who would have thought esan people will one day root for biafra, today they have their own units and forums on social media, thanks to awareness from radiobiafra.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2020
. undecided.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Sunshineg5(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
The idiot should return the N20m ipob gave to him .

Director said he is a pig in a creek and that is a suitable name.

The Britanica encyclopedia has opened our eyes to our relationship with others from the old eastern region from kalabari to ibibio, from ishan to igala.

Our mothers tie 2 piece wrappers, no other people do so in Nigeria.

No doubt there are thiefs amongst us but we will keep pushing till we reach our destination.

Who would have thought esan people will one day root for biafra, today they have their own units and forums on social media, thanks to awareness from radiobiafra.
Which two piece rapper

Where did they get the fabric

The two piece rapper came with the European influence, don't deceive yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Afamed: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2020
Tell them what they want to hear, and the money will surely keep coming. Who does not like free money?
This time Asari might get another cheque of N100m

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Confused man.

Is this not the same man that called igbos ijaw slaves knowing fully well that his own father is Igbo?

He said his mother taught him to hate igbos, just like all minority tribes in the south south were taught and now he's making another foolish statement again.

I remember yorobers cheering him on when he said that nonsense. Confused lots.

This is what happens when you give attention to clowns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Dogogo1900: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2020
kovic20:
Asari Dokubo Responds Today "Yes, I'm an Igbo Man and Have Never Denied That." Asari was born Uzodimma Diabali of Abam. Asari's father was an Igbo man from Abam who went into Ijaw land and settled there.

Today's video link
Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by crestedaguiyi: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Which two piece rapper

Where did they get the fabric

The two piece rapper came with the European influence, don't deceive yourself.

Even if, it was only the east that adopted it because it matched with their way of life.

Maybe you should show me a European tying 2 piece of wrapper since you claimed we copied it from them.

Our people are named after God the creator in the east ,is that also a European influence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Balogunodua(m): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:
Tell them what they want to hear, and the money will surely keep coming. Who does not like free money?
This time Asari might get another cheque of N100m
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by slivertongue: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Naija9090:
All of them are all Igbos just playing oil money benefit politics like Ikwerre. The Asari Dokubo (Uzodimma), the Dakuku Peterside(real name Ama Opusenibo), the Harry Marshal (Igbo name Ibeneme from Onyeochaugwu), Lulu Briggs Family (Igbo name Oruwari), Alaba Graham Douglas Family (Igbo name Nwokeoma), Diezani's Family (Abiye Agama from Ebenibe clan), Goodluck Jonathan (Igbo name Ebele), Edwin Clark (real name Chike Kaiogbodo), Tam David West (Osuagwu real name), these and many others are all Igbo people. Their people were threatened at gunpoint to deny their Igboness during the war or executed. Igbos in Asaba refused and were executed.

fabricated lies

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Balogunodua(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2020
kovic20:

Today's video link
Asari is broke he needs money from Ipob and this is the only way he can get it grin

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Sunshineg5(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Even if, it was only the east that adopted it because it matched with their way of life.

Maybe you should show me a European tying 2 piece of wrapper since you claimed we copied it from them.

Our people are named after God the creator in the east ,is that also a European influence
Fabric was brought into Africa by Europeans.

Except you are naive and not exposed, you would have noticed that every tribe along the coast of west Africa tied the two pieces wrapper.
Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Staro: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2020
He said though his Father was originally Igbo, he settled in Ijaw land and became an Ijaw Man.

He also said Ijaw is not Igbo. He said Clearly, Ijaw is older than Igbo.

His position is crystal clear. Although his father origin in particular is Igbo, Ijaw people are not Igbo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" by WeneDiali: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2020
This is why I laugh at yoruba when they claim Ibos are landlocked, deceiving their skulls. SE may be landlocked but what about SS Ibos like us?

With all yoruba touted education, even an hausa man is more knowledgeable than yoruba in the ethno-political dynamics of SE and SS politics. grin

I dey laugh.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

How President Ruto Removed Fuel Subsidy / Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill / Buhari (Fulani) Has Taken The Hausas Hostage –Sule Lamido, Hausa & Gov Of Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.