Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,813 members, 7,935,498 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

“say No To Teenage Relationship” – Blessing Ibor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “say No To Teenage Relationship” – Blessing Ibor (469 Views)

US Teacher Ivy Reaneau Accused Of Sending Nude Pictures To Teenage Student / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Nigerians Donate Dammy Krane As Burnt Offering But Ghanaians, Kenyans Say No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“say No To Teenage Relationship” – Blessing Ibor by 247updated: 1:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Miss Blessing Ibor who recently clocks plus one today (June 1st). She is a student of Cross River State of technology (CRUTECH).

Happy Birthday to this beautiful queen (Miss Blessing Ibor). Below is our brief interview with her.

What do you understand by the word relationship?

It’s a close connection between two people.

Are you in a close connection with someone?

No, actually I was dating but we broke up last 3 month.

At what age did u start dating?

I started dating at the age of 19.

At what age do you think is right for dating?

Everybody has his or her thinking but I think someone should be above 19 before or he she start dating.

So if you have a 19 years old daughter someday, would you let her date the guy she loves, knowing fully well about unprotected sex and unwanted pregnancy?

I said above 19 before you can date, probably I had a daughter of 19 years she would be in school then. I won’t know what she is doing there so I will give her sex education, tell her things she needs to know.

What is the difference between conditional and unconditional love?

Conditional love means affections with limitations while unconditional love is an affections without limitations.

Before you agree to date a guy what are the top 5 qualities you look out for?

He should be mature, he should has positive attitude, he should be honest, he should have heights and good body and he should be faithful.

What is your advice to 13 years old who are in relationships?

They should stop it. It’s bad, they are spoiling their lives nothing to gain from it.

What are your 4 advantages and 4 disadvantages of being a teenager in a relationship?

My 4 advantages are:
1) If you are in a teenage relationship you excel in ur academics because your partner will want you to pass.
2) They are happy, many teenager look for someone that gives them joy and happiness.
3) They are inspired, many teenagers are inspired by their partner.
4) They gain more friends.

While my disadvantages are:
1) Having early relationship makes them gain lower grades they don’t concentrate in their academics.
2) They learn to keep secrets from their parents or gurdian
3) They learn to be quarrelsome and troublesome because of their partner
4) Some teenagers start disobeying their elders.

Re: “say No To Teenage Relationship” – Blessing Ibor by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:26am On Jun 01, 2020
you CANT/SHOULDNT try to stop your teenage kids from dating, but what you got to do is make sure they understand what they are allowed to do or not (if they are underage)...and/or they fully well know the consequences of their actions (if they are over 18).

when children are about 14yrs old, you should have already instill in them the proper values for them to understand what they CAN/SHOULD do, if they reach that age and you have done/taught them nothing about life, then their schoolmate will do your job and educate your kids on what they can/cant do.

there are many 20yr olds out there who are as clueless as 10yr olds... age aint nothing but a number, educate your kids.

(1) (Reply)

[.zipped.] Chloe X Halle Ungodly Hour Mp3 Album Download / Timaya Singing And Jumping On Top Of His Bed Like A Baby / Dbanj Finally Reacts To Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.