Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,956 members, 7,879,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers (619 Views)

We Are Here To Answer All Questions Regarding Our Import Services / I Would Be Here To Answer All Your Phone Problems Phone Engineers Let's Flow / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Ailadesigns: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Amazon is the best place to publish your book either as kindle/eBook or paperback/ print. However, I notice that a lot of people have difficulties uploading their book, many Writers are giving up everyday because they don't have money to publish the traditional way and their only option which is to publish online either with createspace, lulu, ingramspark or amazon is not working out.

Many don't even know about the steps to publish on Amazon.
A lot of writers have book cover rejection problem
While others have been unable to upload their manuscript as it keeps telling them to reset.

I once met a writer on Facebook who doesn't know what formatting of book means, I only got to know when I decided to help her.

Many writers just write, go to a free book cover site, get a wrong book cover size and think amazon will accept.

Drop your comments below if you are in any of this category.

Also comment if you were in this category but later came out of it and tell us what you did that made the difference.

Happy New Month Writers

1 Like

Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Transfortul(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2020
Pls I have a Kdp account with Amazon where I published about 3 books but unfortunately I lost my laptop so I last the soft copy in it.
Do you have any idea how I can retrieve these soft copies from Kdp Amazon?
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Ailadesigns: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2020
If you already have those books uploaded then thats not an issue. You either write to support that you need a copy each of your book , or you ask a friend to buy your book after all the royalty will still come back to you.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Transfortul(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ok thanks so much! I will do either of these
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Ailadesigns: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
You're welcome.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Meedon: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Amazon rejects my paperback cover

And they say that I've change the manuscript but I did not

What could be the problem
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Ailadesigns: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Your paperback cover has the wrong size or dimension. Many writers usually have this problem. Some design a front and a back cover thinking thats paperback cover, forgetting a paperback cover must have a spine thats the side of the book.
The spine usually depends on the number of pages of your book. A book with 250 pages has a different spine from a book with 300pages. They may alike in the eyes but are different when you print them.

Only designers know the right calculations to get the right spine for paperback or print.

The only way out is to fix your paperback cover otherwise amazon will never accept.

You can get a professional to fix it for you or contact me to help you fix it. Please it is not free but it's affordable

contactailadesigns@gmail dot com
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Learn how to publish a successful book on amazon kindle using these guides below.

"Amazon Kindle Publishing Guidelines". PRICE: 1500NAIRA.

AND

"How To Self-Publish A Successful Book On Amazon." PRICE: 1500NAIRA.

If you want to buy, contact us through this link https://geniusmaco.com.ng/contact-us OR
Gmail: geniusmaco20@gmail.com
OR 09035380194.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Meedon: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ailadesigns:
Your paperback cover has the wrong size or dimension. Many writers usually have this problem. Some design a front and a back cover thinking thats paperback cover, forgetting a paperback cover must have a spine thats the side of the book.
The spine usually depends on the number of pages of your book. A book with 250 pages has a different spine from a book with 300pages. They may alike in the eyes but are different when you print them.

Only designers know the right calculations to get the right spine for paperback or print.

The only way out is to fix your paperback cover otherwise amazon will never accept.

You can get a professional to fix it for you or contact me to help you fix it. Please it is not free but it's affordable

contactailadesigns@gmail dot com

Please check your email
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Ailadesigns: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
I just replied.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Ailadesigns: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nobody should pay any money to publish or self publish a book. Please ignore the message above from GENIUSMACO.

I will guide you to self publish for FREE please take note.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by LikeAking: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ailadesigns:
Nobody should pay any money to publish or self publish a book. Please ignore the message above from GENIUSMACO.

I will guide you to self publish for FREE please take note.

How much can someone make?
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Ailadesigns: 4:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Selling books or ebooks on amazon has no limit one can make as a writer. If you write a book today and the book has good content and creative book cover that reflects the content of the book, that book could become a best selling book. You could sell millions or hundreds of the book for life. Meaning writing just one great book can give you all the money you've ever dreamt of.

Most writers make $500 -$750 every week from selling just eBook on amazon. Some make $500 a day. It depends on the book, a great book usually sells itself. Thats why I always encourage writers to think before writing so that they won't be frustrated after writing.

Writing is profitable is your take your time to write good content. No easy way to make money but if you can take your time to really write what people wanna read, then you would be financially free when the sales and money starts coming.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by ufotty2001: 5:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Ailadesigns:
Selling books or ebooks on amazon has no limit one can make as a writer. If you write a book today and the book has good content and creative book cover that reflects the content of the book, that book could become a best selling book. You could sell millions or hundreds of the book for life. Meaning writing just one great book can give you all the money you've ever dreamt of.

Most writers make $500 -$750 every week from selling just eBook on amazon. Some make $500 a day. It depends on the book, a great book usually sells itself. Thats why I always encourage writers to think before writing so that they won't be frustrated after writing.

Writing is profitable is your take your time to write good content. No easy way to make money but if you can take your time to really write what people wanna read, then you would be financially free when the sales and money starts coming.
how do you guys get ideas from writing.. plz don't tell me about outsourcing.. I really need a mentor!!
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by olapetar(m): 5:22am On Jun 03, 2020
When registering on Amazon, it was asking for Tax details and also to pay certain amount. Is signing up on amazon not free?
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions About Publishing On Amazon. Authors And Writers by Ailadesigns: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Selling as an individual is %100 free on amazon and allows you list up to 40products a month. You only get charged when a customer buys your product and the charge will be deducted from your there which is about $0.99.

About Tax, you have to decide if you or your customer will be the one to pay .

If you would like Amazon to charge the customers Sales Tax and give it to you so you can remit it to the correct states, you can upgrade your account to a Pro Account and pay $39.99 a month. If you already have a Pro Account, go into the settings on your Seller Central page and click on “Tax Settings”. Fill in the blanks, submit it and in a few days Amazon will start collecting Sales Tax from the customers that buy your merchandise.

(1) (Reply)

6 Most Common Whatsapp Marketing Mistakes That Can Cost You Sales / We Ship From Over 80 Countries To Nigeria Air & Sea Cargo / Claim FREE TRX Worth $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.