Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,785 members, 7,898,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Who Can Make Android/ios Games? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Can Make Android/ios Games? (515 Views)

How Do I Make Android Apps On My PC? Pls Help / How To Make Android App For Your Wordpress Blog For Free / Pls! I Need Help To Make Android App From Pdf Documents Or Microsoft Documents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Make Android/ios Games? by oylam(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2020
I'm interested in some of your view points. How lucrative is the field? And what would you call the average learning time? Thanks in advance.
Re: Who Can Make Android/ios Games? by Quixlote: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Guy you will have to learn programming JAVA C# and C+ if you really mean business

1 Like

Re: Who Can Make Android/ios Games? by oylam(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thanks
Re: Who Can Make Android/ios Games? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hope you have a really powerful computer. With the advancements in Unity, you don't really need to know a line of code to make games. Buy playmasters and learn the in and outs of 3D modelling.
Re: Who Can Make Android/ios Games? by iAmTheJoker: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
oylam:
I'm interested in some of your view points. How lucrative is the field? And what would you call the average learning time? Thanks in advance.

Not lucrative at all, trust me... You might spend months, even years building a game that won't sell, it has a steep learning curve it mostly depends how fast you learn.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Make Android/ios Games? by Brukx(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
oylam:

I made a 2D game. With about 200lines of python code and I'm still new to programming (2 months)

1 Like

Re: Who Can Make Android/ios Games? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
iAmTheJoker:

Not lucrative at all, trust me... You might spend months, even years building a game that won't sell, it has a steep learning curve it mostly depends how fast you learn.
Game development is really lucrative. You just need money for marketing and make sure the game isn't shitty and useless with stupid ugly graphics and bugs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unavailable / Rant On Operating System Stuff. / How To Create A Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.