Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,628 members, 7,962,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Make Money Through Driving School - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Through Driving School (563 Views)

Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. / Driving School Certificate / How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Through Driving School by chigopeepeenini(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Driving Training School
Driving Training School
Do you have a car and unemployed? Can you have a car and be very broke? Well, It's very possible.

If you have a car, and you are looking for a home-based business, you can turn the car to an asset by engaging in driving school.

Successful in-class schools and on-road instruction programs make around $5,000 or more in profit per month.

This article was written because of real-life experience. I was approached one day, by a young woman who drove a Honda civic, 2014 model, she begged for N1, 000.

As a proper ‘nija boy’, I thought it was one of those scammers with bad intention, but one thought told me to hear her out.

She came out of the car and told me how life has been very bad. She mentioned the company she worked for and I remembered that we audited the sister company during the period that the company went into financial difficulties and they laid out some staffs.

She practically knew everybody that I know in the company and that was how I relaxed. She told me how the husband had travelled to Togo for greener pastures.
I gave her the money, but long story short, she followed my advice to start a mini driving school and till date, she has expanded to 3 states.

Do you have great driving skills, extensive driving experience, and you are passionate about teaching others to learn how to drive, willing to make some money?
If you have some patience to teach others, you can start your driving training school and offer your driving assistance services at a price you choose.
Before you can legally drive around in town, you need a driver’s license. We all know that going through a professional driving school before taking the final test makes things a lot easier. This gives you some much-needed training before the big day.

WHY DRIVING SCHOOL
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) stipulates that no one can get a new driving license without first showing evidence that he or she has gone through and passed driving tests that are carried out in a registered driving school.

The beauty of a driving school is that you do not necessarily have to secure a very big space to start with. You can rent.

HOW TO START
There are MILLIONS of people who can't drive and they desperately need help.
Leverage on your social media as this medium is cheap.

Create a Facebook business page.
Post regular content on your business page, videos and pictures.
Promote the contents to a targeted audience.
Tag other driving school firms.
Consistently and professional promote your new driving school through Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.

Whether you’re starting a small business or exploring ways to expand an existing one, a business plan posts. It’s an important tool to help guide your decisions.
So, Go for it.

1 Share

Re: Make Money Through Driving School by automaniac69: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2020
Creating Facebook means nothing these days. Lots of pages are competing with each other. So you must run contests to make people interested. But please don't make any face control or 1M votes to become eligible. Although I will be applying to this provider anyway. Because I know that unless you make the entrance available for anybody, inequality will still dominate.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Best Auditing Companies In Lagos / Why POS Will Become More Popular / Fresh 1 Million international email list for sale. On promo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.