Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State (1548 Views)

What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Binikingdowm: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm tired of seeing fools thinking tinubu can elect anybody in Edo state, his power only ends in Yoruba land he/yorubas can't speak for Edo people

He's the leader of APC so they are going to be patronage no matter the state, take Kano state for example, his presence was there and it has nothing to do with kano been under tinubu.

I even saw one post where one foolish Yoruba said tinubu is more powerful than oba of Benin. That's very disrespectful.

There have been more people more powerful than him in Nigeria politics and there will be more after him.

His power to dictate only ends in Yoruba land.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by BlowYourMind: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
I heard Lionel Messi score an hatrick yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by ClitRaider: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Powerful in what sense?! If its the Naija type of powerful, I'll give it to Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Binikingdowm: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
ClitRaider:
Powerful in what sense?!
If its the Naija type of powerful, I'll give it to Tinubu.
yeah he's politically powerful but some fools think Edo state is under his control like Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Na yorubaland he fit get name na
ps. Check link in my signature to earn 2k daily
Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by ClitRaider: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Binikingdowm:
yeah he's politically powerful but some fools think Edo state is under his control like Lagos
nah, Tinubu cannot have it all.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Optma88: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin...funny you, is not powerful in Edo and your number one citizen in that state, travel all the way from Edo to Lagos to beg him.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Optma88:
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin...funny you, is not powerful in Edo and your number one citizen in that state, travel all the way from Edo to Lagos to beg him.
he's the leader of APC. If oshiomole or tinubu was from another state he'll still go and look for support.

That doesn't mean he can control Edo state like he's doing Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by kehinde1588(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Tinubu is our unifying and rallying point------- APC Governors.

O.P, as far as it's APC, you can't underestimate the power of TInubu in any state in Nigeria. Kindly accept that fact.

Tinubu is a respected politician in Nigeria. He has always maintained his lane without interfering in other people's matter unless they seek for his help just like the case of Edo.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Salewa97: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Edo state should go to hell. Who cares about Benin or Edo?

Tinubu should have banned Obaseki from entering Lagos in the first place.

Obaseki already said Edo is not Lagos, so why did he went to meet Tinubu?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Beedude(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
For u to create a thread all becos of him shows how POWERFUL & INFLUENTIAL he is

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Azmanaty: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Beedude:
For u to create a thread all becos of him shows how POWERFUL & INFLUENTIAL he is

So u haven't seen threads created of petty criminals and rapists,,, does that also make them powerful and influential?? Abeg yarn another thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by StreetFight: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Binikingdowm:
I'm tired of seeing fools thinking tinubu can elect anybody in Edo state, his power only ends in Yoruba land he/yorubas can't speak for Edo people

He's the leader of APC so they are going to be patronage no matter the state, take Kano state for example, his presence was there and it has nothing to do with kano been under tinubu.

I even saw one post where one foolish Yoruba said tinubu is more powerful than oba of Benin. That's very disrespectful.

There have been more people more powerful than him in Nigeria politics and there will be more after him.

Why was your Obaseki in Lagos yesterday with his beggar governor friends prostrating for Tinubu the Governor-General of Nigeria? What was Obasaeki doing in Lagos yesterday with his fellow criminal governors.

Meanwhile Tinubu should not be compared with Oba of Benin, they are in different categories. Oba of Lagos is a traditional god, Tinubu is a political god. Tinubu will never ever disrespect Oba of Benin, so we Tinubu's admirers too should not.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Beedude(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Azmanaty:

So u haven't seen threads created of petty criminals and rapists,,, does that also make them powerful and influential?? Abeg yarn another thing
It either u have a very low IQ or naturally foolish not to get the point.
Will explain better to u if u admit to any of the above

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by seunmsg(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
We waste too much precious time quarreling over irrelevant issues in this country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Be guided.

Edo state is a Yoruba state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Afamed: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Technocrats don't go far in politics but Democrats get to the peak in politics
Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Be guided.

nyamirris are slaves to ijaws

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Whether inflential or not only time could tell, we are open for business lets tidy up your environment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Be guided.
Stop this delusional act.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Optma88:
With seven other governors grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Even Oheneze of igbos have gone to begged Tinubu for 2023 presidential consideration, what's Edo?
Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
matex97:
Stop this delusional act.
Why can't we just agree to that truth and fact.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Why can't we just agree to that truth and fact.
Where is the truth and fact in "Edo state is a Yoruba state?.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Quadranoo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
This idiot is pained grin. Tinubu is powerful than Oba of Benin, Oya kill yourself or cry me a river.

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by tatatar: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Tinubu is far more influential than the Oba of Benin.That is fact!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Quadranoo:
This idiot is pained grin.
Tinubu is powerful than Oba of Benin, Oya kill yourself or cry me a river.
hahaha yorubas are slaves to Benin, no wonder oba of Lagos(our stooge) insulted the mumu ooni

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Influencial In Edo State by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
tatatar:
Tinubu is far more influential than the Oba of Benin.That is fact!
yorubas belong to fulani. That's a fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Few Observations On The INEC Results Viewing Portal / Politics: Massive Crowds Follows Ondo Deputy As He Decamped To ZLP, Will He Win? / Ekpeye Kingdom In Rivers State Declares Eze Ekpeye Logbo Stool Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.