Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,207 members, 7,923,053 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 (2663 Views)

Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 / Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by MilesLamar(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
1. Sunrise 2. Sunset
Redmi Note 8 cool

guy why? grin grin #TeamREDMI
Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Redmi people can find trouble hen. Wanted to buy the redmi 8,i no see am buy Sha, good phone for a budget price
Waiting for my y7p Sha

1 Like

Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by yuswrld20(m): 1:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
We know that tecno and Infinix are thrash but why are Xiaomi users always quick to jump on every phone threads? undecided
bad belle.which 1 can u boast of u doing
Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
We know that tecno and Infinix are thrash but why are Xiaomi users always quick to jump on every phone threads? undecided

Because we want people to also get value for their money. Also, they keep comparing those trash to Xiaomi. Enough of this deception. Most Xiaomi users were once Tecno and Infinix users. Ever heard the song "...was blind but now I see"? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2020
Ovie56:
You broke the Table into 5 million tiny pieces.

@Op your picture has no dynamic range, if you are trying to promote the phone i'll advice you to take the picture down, it has ZERO dynamic range
it is NOT helping your case.
We must not promote mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Olamyyde:
Sunset with redmi note 8 grin
This is what I'm talking about cool

1 Like

Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:37am On Jun 02, 2020
okorojoe:

God bless you, my brother. See difference na
OP own looks washed (like where sin was washed away) grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:37am On Jun 02, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Gionee F103
Nice shot cool
Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Nhosbege:

Take your time to experience sunrise then you can come and comment...
OP, experiencing sunrise or not is not the issue here. Your picture looks archaic.

You can still take good shots with your "flagship"
phone. Go to the The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) thread and learn how to utilize your phone's camera.

Yes, you're welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by chariisGRACE(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
Nice shot cool
Thanks boss
Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by Totosweetdie(f): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
1. Sunrise
2. Sunset

Redmi Note 8 cool
Transsion is wack

1 Like

Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by sunshineV(f): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Gionee F103
finish him grin

1 Like

Re: Sunrise Pictures With Infinix Note 7 by Nhosbege: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sam2310:
the guy too stubborn and possess bad mouth.
That is what is good at, is pix always hurt my eye.
My no talk to much fa lipsrsealed

Go and check your eye... There is something wrong with it before it gets worse... tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Mobile Data Draining Too Fast? Here Is How To Fix It Permanently / Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6″ – Specifications & Price / Samsung Galaxy S9 Leaked Device Unboxing and First Impressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.