Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,264 members, 7,974,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:36 PM

Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years (8914 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Guy Don't Be Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by jericco1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
See this one undecided
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Karleb(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
This person is a joker.
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by JasperVII(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by JasperVII(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Service yourself all you want, nothing beats making love with a real human being. FACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Notateflonguy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
With the rate of ladies that self service themselves, it's very obvious that dicks will certainly be useless in 50 years time.... More like saying Men will be useless in the next 50 years coz to even get a baby, ladies can consider other options..

Ladies will self service themselves with Big cucumber, plantain, and so on...

Most ladies now have sumtin they use to self service anytime they feel Hot..

Guys, what can we do to stop this??

Cc: Capslocked westernlove ubunja martinez39s madeinchenzen2 seanwilliam seanjy4konji LegendaryLover omar09

Always learn not to generalize things...I don't want sound insulting ... Next time instead lf using dicks say your dick and instead of most girls say the girls you meet because as long as Jesus never come girls will always love dick extremely
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by sesameq: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
You keep hyping them as if something is special about them who post nude everyday on the road and social media?

There are no more big deals about nigerian ladies anymore, just ask her how much and she will ask you how many rounds? That's all we are left with, Michat, Tinder, Badoo, WhatsApp and Facebook are all the devils instruments used everyday.

As for the topic, I think you are partly right. Even now hardly will you find a Nigerian lady madly in love with you. They are in it for the money. Thats all that matters. No money no honey. To them their sisterhood is more precious and more valuable than anything else. If you are fxcking her too much and or dominating her with sex , sezx everytime, she will just flee or kill you.

But as for the resources like car, houses, wealth and so on. Guys are still holding a large chunk of it in our society. But when there reaches a point where ladies too are stinking rich like guys, they will be able to compete with rich guys too. Like the "mythical women only" society in Ghana or a society where a woman rules may be possible.

They may even be elected as queens or female kings. And enforce their own rules and laws of the society, like they do now calling themselves feminists, chanting and speaking out against rape, sexual abuse, child marriage and so on like that.

Though their grip may not last but, its chance of survival is still possible.

Not all guys are good leaders but I will bet it with you, there are great leaders from the females (though not all).

But guys did God just create your wife or a lady or a woman just for you to do jangilover on her?
Haba Fear God ooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is one hell of a delusion ladies have been servicing them self's with fingers and different kind of objects since 20th century no matter the newest invention the feeling of a living soul digging your wet little hole can never be replaced it was created to be that way even lesbians take a break some times to eat raw dick like one less for my school then i smash her raw without nylon the next day i saw her with her suppose gf she just do like say she no know me but we no do am again ohh
DenreleDave:
With the rate of ladies that self service themselves, it's very obvious that dicks will certainly be useless in 50 years time.... More like saying Men will be useless in the next 50 years coz to even get a baby, ladies can consider other options..

Cc: Capslocked westernlove ubunja martinez39s madeinchenzen2 seanwilliam seanjy4konji LegendaryLover omar09

Cc: lalasticlala seun Dominique abeg push go front page
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Is it just me or OP post is filled with sarcasm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Rickmann: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

U will probably be 75 in 50yrs so of course u will be useless too.

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by DenreleDave(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rickmann:

U will probably be 75 in 50yrs so of course u will be useless too.

U will be 25 in the next 50 years abi... Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by FlordFlorez(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Cucumber will impregnate them abi? The sweetness of dick supercedes others. Dic is an essential tool to both genders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by engrchykae(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

She can go for sperm donation.. Not necessarily she fvck u b4 she get belle
and the sperm won't come from a useless dick?
Men will always be there following women like evil shadow,even in your monthly cycle,MENstruation men are there,in your trouble,MENopause we are there.
We will always be there,you hear?

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Xavfra:

If not childbirth, there pussies are useless.
Honestly, scientist are researching on artificial wombs and with all the improvement in sex dolls I think Op's point should be the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Weebo:

Honestly, scientist are researching on artificial wombs and with all the improvement in sex dolls I think Op's point should be the other way round.

Aswr......

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
That's because in the next 50years you won't be needing the service of a dick, anymore.

You for done old grin

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by LegendaryLover(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Weebo:

artificial wombs? lol.
Okpari. E don finish.
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Justbehave(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
YIMU
See this one wey dey beg guy wey tell am say him be water child for dick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

She can go for sperm donation.. Not necessarily she fvck u b4 she get belle
Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Aboks(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2020
eniolaamos7:

They can use that of animals so they can fill the earth with more animals than human beings.

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Justbehave(m): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2020
eniolaamos7:

They can use that of animals so they can fill the earth with more animals than human beings.
You na very wicket somborii.See finishing. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Sirmcson: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Must U Post Rubbish? Those Who Knw The Use Of Dick Wil Stil Use Dick Or Are U Tellimg Me Every Women Masturbate Now? Be Wise Brother And Friend

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by indoorlove(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Osobi32:
Very funny! I real dick can never be useless coz after women self service themselves they will come running back to the real dick. For the records, only frustrated women self service themselves but a happy and fulfilled woman will tell u there's nothing like a real dick! grin
Any lady who self service ONLY for an average of 5 years will most likely commit suicides. It's a terrible sign of loneliness and rejections.

2 Likes

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by oyatz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Now I am happy that at least we still have educated and matured adults on this forum.

PoliticallyInco:
The reason why two people come together is not because of the sex organs alone. Logic is extremely far from this notion.

If that be the case, then gay men will mast-urbate and so will gay women. Lesbians will not need a partner as they have their own fingers and toys. With the development of fleshlite and recent sex dolls revolution, how has that stopped men from seeking out women?

It is highly jejune to see sex between a man and a woman as just the introduction of one sex organ another or the manipulation of sex organs by another person. There are many other benefits of homosexual and heterosexual relationships and sex is simply what consolidates these benefits. Sexual expression is what makes it special. You can show all the love and all the care and attention to your spouse, but when it cannot be fully expressed by sex/love making there is always a void. Ask people who have had their partners incapacitated sexually due to various reasons. They will tell you that while the affection there, they miss the expression of these feelings with their partners. They miss the physical expression. In the same way,ask partners who resorted to masturbation because their partners denied them sex.They will also tell you that masturbation after a while, did not give them the pleasure of being with another human.

Inanimate objects (equipment and toys) can never give the experience of communicating and interacting with another human being.

The importance of a partner goes beyond the sex organ they carry or wield.
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:08am On Jun 12, 2020
indoorlove:
Any lady who self service ONLY for an average of 5 years will most likely commit suicides. It's a terrible sign of loneliness and rejections.
lol story . So lesbians who don’t want dick nko ? Dick is the cheapest thing ever, rejected or not, it’s the easiest thing to get , And very useless to me already , so I am lonely and rejected ? Funny people.
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by Justbehave(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
lol story . So lesbians who don’t want dick nko ? Dick is the cheapest thing ever, rejected or not, it’s the easiest thing to get , And very useless to me already , so I am lonely and rejected ? Funny people.
Shut up.Why won't you get tired of dick when your guy weh be water child don use him spirit dick scatter your punna.
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2020
DenreleDave:

Please talk for yourSelf. I coolloVe RealD! And the feel of mASCUline aRms enGUlfing and CAReSsinGmi. Is it pre-intimacy and MouthAction kiss? GO get yourself an expeRienCeD ma winkn. YouR Guys Cheated you.. too bad
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Justbehave:
Shut up.Why won't you get tired of dick when your guy weh be water child don use him spirit dick scatter your punna.
ChAi. POSteR no Get jOy, YoU Remember heR threaD
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2020
mmars:
This is one hell of a delusion ladies have been servicing them self's with fingers and different kind of objects since 20th century no matter the newest invention the feeling of a living soul digging your wet little hole can never be replaced it was created to be that way even lesbians take a break some times to eat raw dick like one less for my school then i smash her raw without nylon the next day i saw her with her suppose gf she just do like say she no know me but we no do am again ohh
Op is a man trying to CAtch fun with you GUys. Don't fall for it
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2020
sesameq:
You keep hyping them as if something is special about them who post nude everyday on the road and social media?

There are no more big deals about nigerian ladies anymore, just ask her how much and she will ask you how many rounds? That's all we are left with, Michat, Tinder, Badoo, WhatsApp and Facebook are all the devils instruments used everyday.

As for the topic, I think you are partly right. Even now hardly will you find a Nigerian lady madly in love with you. They are in it for the money. Thats all that matters. No money no honey. To them their sisterhood is more precious and more valuable than anything else. If you are fxcking her too much and or dominating her with sex , sezx everytime, she will just flee or kill you.

But as for the resources like car, houses, wealth and so on. Guys are still holding a large chunk of it in our society. But when there reaches a point where ladies too are stinking rich like guys, they will be able to compete with rich guys too. Like the "mythical women only" society in Ghana or a society where a woman rules may be possible.

They may even be elected as queens or female kings. And enforce their own rules and laws of the society, like they do now calling themselves feminists, chanting and speaking out against rape, sexual abuse, child marriage and so on like that.

Though their grip may not last but, its chance of survival is still possible.

Not all guys are good leaders but I will bet it with you, there are great leaders from the females (though not all).

But guys did God just create your wife or a lady or a woman just for you to do jangilover on her?
Haba Fear God ooo!!!!!
But the Ones Kan GWa Gi ifuRu gi bu Onwe nwoke ga ihe n'eme fulu egbe. The Real ones that God sends maybe once in a lifetime you happen to tReAt like TRASh and miss that lifetime OPPORTUnity. I'm talking BeaUtiful, intelliGent, RiCh etc. DeVil uses one StUPiD ReaSon to beCloud your ReaSOninG & JuDGement . O Di melu?
Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2020
JasperVII:
Service yourself all you want, nothing beats making love with a real human being. FACT
I wonder why e be say una dey mind these stRAnGers for naiRalanD. You no even know if na human BeinG, ROBoT, or SPiRit.

1 Like

Re: Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2020
DaInferno:
na ajebo wey never see things the reason like this sha
which AJeBO? POSteR na ewu k'iBu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year / How Igbo Millionaire, B-lord Completed His $400,000 Manson In 4 Months Proves Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.