Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,715 members, 7,941,720 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

What Do You Do When You Have Lost All Hope In Life?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Do When You Have Lost All Hope In Life?? (293 Views)

Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community / COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell / PAUL ORHII: A Spark Of Hope In The Vale Of Tears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Have Lost All Hope In Life?? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
I have been in depression for many years now and nothing is getting better, i'm so alone. I have absolutely no one, no one to understand my pain or struggle. Everyday i go to sleep, i keep praying it should be the last. Am getting to the edge. I just wish i was never here. Only God can understand my pain
Re: What Do You Do When You Have Lost All Hope In Life?? by TossTos: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I have been in depression for many years now and nothing is getting better, i'm so alone. I have absolutely no one, no one to understand my pain or struggle. Everyday i go to sleep, i keep praying it should be the last. Am getting to the edge. I just wish i was never here. Only God can understand my pain

Well , I want you to know that " nothing means anything but the meaning we give to it makes it something "
Even if you keep praying from now till the end of time and you keep giving the pains places in your mind , you keep giving it meaning and worry about it all time , the pains will remain but do without it for sometime as see how you are free from it .

Remember , everybody have story to tell { you will even thank God for your life when you heard others }. Stop livling in the past .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have Lost All Hope In Life?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
of you need motivation, go through my topics.
I have contemplated suicide four times this year alone.
All you need is prayers,hope,believe and faith

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have Lost All Hope In Life?? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
TossTos:

Well , I want you to know that " nothing means anything but the meaning we give to it makes it something "
Even if you keep praying from now till the end of time and you keep giving the pains places in your mind , you keep giving it meaning and worry about it all time , the pains will remain but do without it for sometime as see how you are free from it .

Remember , everybody have story to tell { you will even thank God for your life when you heard others }. Stop livling in the past .

Thank you
Re: What Do You Do When You Have Lost All Hope In Life?? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
of you need motivation, go through my topics.
I have contemplated suicide four times this year alone.
All you need is prayers,hope,believe and faith
Thank you. I will keep being strong. I know its not easy for some people. As if the whole pain of the world is on top of you
Re: What Do You Do When You Have Lost All Hope In Life?? by TossTos: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Thank you

Let me add this to it

You are created in the image of GOD and you have dignity and worth equal to all other image bearers .

You already considered yourself as female sex , trying to solve people's problem in the best way you can and living your life . Honey that alone is worth thinking of , just put your mind on how to improve yourself the more in what you do/teach and look for books to read . We'll celebrate you soon .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! / Breaking News 4 Coronavirus Patient Dies In Lagos / Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.