Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,860 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Edo 2020: I Won`t Organise Fund Raising To Run My Campaign Once I Emerge As Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: I Won`t Organise Fund Raising To Run My Campaign Once I Emerge As Pdp (799 Views)

I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster / I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: I Won`t Organise Fund Raising To Run My Campaign Once I Emerge As Pdp by OlikaRay: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Governorship hopeful in the Edo State 2020 election, Barrister Kenneth Imansuangbon has stated that getting funds for the party and his campaign organisation to run the gubernatorial campaigns across the 192 wards in Edo state will not be an issue once he picks the ticket as the party`s candidate at the primary.

The Esan born politician popularly called “The Rice Man” stated this on Saturday while speaking to OLIKA REPORTERS NEWS, insisting that as an experienced politician who is vying for the governorship job for the 4th time and from two different parties he knows what is involved financially to run a successful campaign and he is fully prepared.

The PDP will be holding its primary on the 23rd and 24th of....

https://olikareportersnews.com/edo-2020-i-wont-organise-fund-raising-to-run-my-campaign-once-i-emerge-as-pdp-candidate-imansuangbon/

Re: Edo 2020: I Won`t Organise Fund Raising To Run My Campaign Once I Emerge As Pdp by SocialJustice: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
I love this man's resilience. The rice man, he has been contesting since I was in secondary school, I have finished NYSC 2010 and he's still at it. One day, the universe will support you sir.
Re: Edo 2020: I Won`t Organise Fund Raising To Run My Campaign Once I Emerge As Pdp by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hahaha this clown. Ize iyamu was really the backbone of PDP in Edo
Re: Edo 2020: I Won`t Organise Fund Raising To Run My Campaign Once I Emerge As Pdp by oz4real83(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
There are times I am at a loss about the party this man belongs to, today he is in PDP aspiring to be governor. Tomorrow he is in APC aspiring for the same thing. The day after tomorrow he is back to PDP. Two days later, he is back to APC. You can't trust people that move with every wave of the wind.
Re: Edo 2020: I Won`t Organise Fund Raising To Run My Campaign Once I Emerge As Pdp by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Hahaha this clown. Ize iyamu was really the backbone of PDP in Edo

What makes him a clown?...

This kind of comment is exactly what makes stupid people elected..
Re: Edo 2020: I Won`t Organise Fund Raising To Run My Campaign Once I Emerge As Pdp by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
This one that can't give his street light at home... Who the hell will vote you as governor.....I doubt if he's even capable of becoming Esan south East local government chairman
Re: Edo 2020: I Won`t Organise Fund Raising To Run My Campaign Once I Emerge As Pdp by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
This man nor still handsome, who is the most presentable candidate for Edo now?

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation / Principal Who Failed To Receive Fayemi During Visit Suspended / Imo State Builds A World Class Refinery!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.