Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (104470 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism / George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Iseoluwani: 5:54am On Jun 02, 2020
panafrican:
They already did the same thing before African kings centuries ago , and ended up colonizing the continent. Wake up folk!

u get brain
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by OyinO: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Love is all we need

To love your enemies right? Brainwashed generation of happy slaves.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by HRMK: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2020
NEVER TRUST THESE WHITES!
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
We ain't falling for that gimmicks. We don't need thier love
Moda fuckkkers

We niggarrrz will continue to bomb you Moda fuckkkers
The whites got no single love for black
No body should critize me
This people don't like us at all

Below is a screenshot of the conversation with my client before the Corona viruse hit Africa

Read the conversation and you will realise she is happy that Africa is infected

Be a real niggarrr
And figure out the type of bombing am talking about

You need to watch your utterances sometimes. It will go a long way in keeping you out of trouble.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by MedicH: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Its a hoax, black ppl don't fall for it!

and remain very miserable for all eternity...
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by my2chains(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2020
drlaykay:
Waiting for a day to say this to a white chap who tries to racially abuse me.
"The difference between both of us is that your fore fathers were smarter than mine, but not you being smarter than me"

you been smarter how?

Can you even create a bulb or even a candle?
Can you do any advanced thing that we have never seen before?

You been smarter is only by words, this white folks are far more better than us in every way,

they live to create and invent while we blacks live only to depend on the things the whites have created,

so how are you even wiser than a white man?
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by DennisEche(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
We ain't falling for that gimmicks. We don't need thier love
Moda fuckkkers

We niggarrrz will continue to bomb you Moda fuckkkers
The whites got no single love for black
No body should critize me
This people don't like us at all

Below is a screenshot of the conversation with my client before the Corona viruse hit Africa

Read the conversation and you will realise she is happy that Africa is infected
dAMM nIGGARR Which app be this one as boys done de run out of bombimg app

Be a real niggarrr
And figure out the type of bombing am talking about
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by balingaonline(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2020
white will always be white, my brothers pls don't fall for them.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Ok ok apology accepted.can we move on now
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Ayobami7(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2020
见过
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by drlaykay(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2020
my2chains:

you been smarter how?

Can you even create a bulb or even a candle?
Can you do any advanced thing that we have never seen before?

You been smarter is only by words, this white folks are far more better than us in every way,

they live to create and invent while we blacks live only to depend on the things the whites have created,

so how are you even wiser than a white man?
You see, I was making an hypothesis about how the neuromalanin was poorly studied and how it could actually affect the cerebral function of the blacks as no single black dominated nation is developed. And I'm proposing that we might be genetically disadvantaged.
But not withstanding we have very smart blacks and it only boils down to self development. And I'm proud to tell you that I am one.
I take exams with whites in my field and I dust them real good.
You can do the same, you admitting that they are above you is self defeating on its own.
CC: coputa
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Chuknovski(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2020
boyjo:

It is deceitful

In apologising, the white dey mock them. How them go use the same kneeling position as apology?
So, they are telling the blacks say them go still kneel down for their neck. This is not an apology but mockery.
I don notice one trend, White police go kill black man. Black go protest in an uproar. Them go sack the police or charge them to court. Black go come mellow. Police no die, but the black man go don die go.
May this cycle be broken in Jesus name. Amen
Amen, and may we not suffer misfortune in Jesus name
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by femmyapson(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

You must be a fool to think that anyone would copy your account number and send you their hard earned money.
Like I told you earlier not everyone is earning with stress..So you can go to Hell..
Ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.