Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie (977 Views)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / I Slept With My "Bestie"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie by Couragejay: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hy nairalander am just posting to seek advice from you guys.
I met this girl in street i parked in newly, my intention was to f×vk her and and clean mouth. The first day i invited her over she came after a chat with her i made my moves she didnt reject i romanced her so i was about puting my senior soldier in her she said no that she a virgin i had to let her be so she left. So after that day she kept on calling me and we became besties, i do go to her house her parents siblings loves me and some times when she get her salary she will divide it and give me half, i love her as a friend but she loves me beyound control and to the extent my girlfriend found out about it and threaten to break up with me if i continue to talk with my bestie, and i dont know what to do and i love both of them and i dont want to lose them especially my bestie. Thanks
Re: I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie by Ningen(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Here is a man that thinks & loves with his díck.

You'll lose them both. You don't deserve anyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie by dayleke: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie by OGand99others: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie by SultanOfAbia: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
You are already in the Friend zone..
So just forget it
Re: I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie by chatinent: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
You really don't need advice. Why? Because no one really knows how it feels to be an idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie by Geeksamir(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
U want to eat your cake and have it abi?
U better stick to ur gf and leave ur bestie for us

Re: I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Couragejay:
I met this girl in street i parked in newly, my intention was to f×vk her and and clean mouth. The first day i invited her over she came after a chat with her i made my moves she didnt reject i romanced her so i was about puting my senior soldier in her she said no that she a virgin i had to let her be so she left. So after that day she kept on calling me and we became besties, i do go to her house her parents siblings loves me and some times when she get her salary she will divide it and give me half, i love her as a friend but she loves me beyound control and to the extent my girlfriend found out about it and threaten to break up with me if i continue to talk with my bestie, and i dont know what to do and i love both of them and i dont want to lose them especially my bestie. Thanks

Mr man
one thing is clear if option one is not good you may likely fall for option two. you see you can't love em both. tell your self the truth and see who you think can make a good Bea.
Re: I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie by Amiraqfaith(f): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Love or lust or infatuation? cool cool

Get it right

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie by div111(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Couragejay:
I met this girl in street i parked in newly, my intention was to f×vk her and and clean mouth. The first day i invited her over she came after a chat with her i made my moves she didnt reject i romanced her so i was about puting my senior soldier in her she said no that she a virgin i had to let her be so she left. So after that day she kept on calling me and we became besties, i do go to her house her parents siblings loves me and some times when she get her salary she will divide it and give me half, i love her as a friend but she loves me beyound control and to the extent my girlfriend found out about it and threaten to break up with me if i continue to talk with my bestie, and i dont know what to do and i love both of them and i dont want to lose them [b]especially my bestie. [/b]Thanks

You have d answer @ bolded

(1) (Reply)

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Boyfriend Proposed To Her (video) / Can A Nairalander Teach Me How To Fornicate? / He Is Toying With My Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.