Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo (46797 Views)

Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by blowjohn(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Which kind mask ganduje dey wear so. Abi na speaker ?
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:
Similar outcome is expected from PMB meeting with Obaseki. Obaseki and co should visit IBB and Atiku. No going back

#Never outshine your master
#Also, don't step on big man toes.

Obaseki actually violate those rules.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Wether with direct or indirect primary, the Obaseki, Philip Shaibu ticket is still the one to beat in Edo State. At the right time, indigenes of Edo state who have always understood what is right from this dirty politics of godfatherism and hungry party leaders will speak with one voice to the shame of Oshiomole.

Nigerian youths, wake up!!! Stop clapping for the people who are selling away your collective patrimony in the name of playing politics. The backward style of politics being played by Oshiomole and his co travelers will only continue to drag us backward as a nation.
Stop this trash, is that the reason Obaseki did kangaroo inauguration of the state assembly and issued a useless proclamation for the house in the most illegal coup against democracy and thereby denying more than 10 elected members of the house thier rightful place in the scheme of things?
It's your eyes that needs opening bro
I think you are the one

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by 4ckyou: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
darfay:
Edo people should better vote out APC, oshiomole don sell Dem to Yoruba Muslims. A south south state governor going to beg Tinubu for endorsement. Only in Edo
Shame on Edo
Edo take back your mandate

LOL when he went to beg tinubu did tinubu did anything to counter what oshio baba already have in motion?
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Afamed: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heffalump:

Stop supporting evil.

In advance Democracy there's nothing like master and slave.

Nigerians should learn how to put away godfatherism, this way our Democracy becomes stronger.

As a political leader you should only be accountable to the electorate. Those supporting Oshiomole are only myopic and wicked at heart. It's in our nature undecided

Those who love and worship Oshiomole should call him to order now before he gets drawn in it.
You are number hypocrite. When Obaseki benefited from godfatherism in his first tenure, where were you? Two face. When Obaseki gathered Govs, to lobby Tinubu just yesterday, so that there would not be other contestants. Where did you keep your thinking faculty?
Over a year now, 14 APC house of assembly have not been inagurated because of Obaseki selfish interest.
Most of you are nothing but grade one hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Havemercylord:
HOW CAN SOMEONE EXPERIENCE A PAINLESS DEATH? [b][/b]
Obaseki knows the answer.
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by HRMK: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
INDIRECT PRIMARIES NA PROPER WAYO TO FAVOUR INCUMBENTS NOT THE PARTY!IT WILL FORCE MEMBERS TO LEAVE THE PARTY!!
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
darfay:
Edo people should better vote out APC, oshiomole don sell Dem to Yoruba Muslims. A south south state governor going to beg Tinubu for endorsement. Only in Edo
Shame on Edo
Edo take back your mandate
I rather beg Tinubu than beg wiked wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by ogbonti: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Yes Late Gen M. Muhammad obeyed the 48 Laws of power, Rule Number :
Law 15: Crush your enemy totally, never show mercy. By Killing Aguiyi - Ironsi he made sure he closed that chapter.
Obaseki chickened out as usual by refusing to crush Adams the great, when he had the chance as the chief security of Edo state.
Its now Adams the great opportunity to teach a poor student, the greatest lesson of his life by applying Rule 15 of 48 Laws of power.
We dey laugh 000ooooooo.

since you want to be professor of the 48 laws of power - let us take a few lessons on it

and you forgot law number 5 - MUCH DEPENDS ON REPUTATION, GUARD IT WITH YOUR LIFE - Oshomole's divisive reputation?

and you forgot law number 26 - KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN - is Oshomole clean? does he have corruption files at Obaseki's disposal?

and you forgot law number 20 - DO NOT COMMIT TO NO ONE - Has Oshomole not committed to the fake pastor Ize-Iyamu?

awon internet nairaland professor - una eye go soon clear grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Aflix(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
All these political buhaha no concern me. I only want what's best for Edo state and that's Obaseki. I have noticed that most of Oshiomole's supporters are Buhari supporters.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Solababa91(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heffalump:

Stop supporting evil.

In advance Democracy there's nothing like master and slave.

Nigerians should learn how to put away godfatherism, this way our Democracy becomes stronger.

As a political leader you should only be accountable to the electorate. Those supporting Oshiomole are only myopic and wicked at heart. It's in our nature undecided

Those who love and worship Oshiomole should call him to order now before he gets drawn in it.

Godfather or no Godfather let's call a spade a spade, Obaseki bit more than he could chew, he didn't get to that position all by himself, he rode on the popularity or influence of some people or persons. To me he missed it the day he refused to swear in those 14 house of assembly lawmakers despite intervention from the party hierarchy. Politics is a game of numbers, as well as majority, he lost their support as well as their loyalist's support.
Godfatherism cannot die in Nigeria as long as we'll still have lazy politicians who would not have done their homework well yet want to be voted into elective positions. That's why I respect Mimiko and Fayose, they know their onions well, galvanised and canvassed for support, had a strong fanbase at grassroot level as well as amongst the elites.
If Obaseki feels he has done well to Edo people (the populace as well as his party members) he has nothing to fear, but his jumping from pillar to pole has shown he did otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
The truth is that the governors did not act on time, they waited for the battle to be more closer before they acted. Well let the music and dance begins
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by darfay: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I rather beg Tinubu than beg wiked wike

Each ss/se states run politics independent of each other no God father across board.
Shame on Edo for disgracing us all the time, begging a Yoruba man
Tueh
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Autotech312(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Oshiomhole don't know what he has put his hand into

Direct primary or not
Obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day

Talk is cheap...why is he afraid of direct primary?
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Yebosola(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
martineverest:
I really don't know what's giving Oshiomhole that mind that he can remove obaseki and win Edo easily.....Edo people are waiting for him

Pikins full NL, most of u online critics sef don't ave voting card, your Atiku lost, nothing happen,Edos,as if 15 law makers he refuses to innagurated are from Mars, it will do u people like film trick

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Saintinoo:
To those people calling us Ignorant... Even your governors do not believe in coronavirus, see how they are packed like sardine.

you won't see the fools shouting lockdown and social distancing criticize these idiots who truly know corona is a scam but keep on deceiving the mumus!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by kinibigdeal(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:
Similar outcome is expected from PMB meeting with Obaseki. Obaseki and co should visit IBB and Atiku. No going back

#Never outshine your master

Don’t be in an hurry to conclude
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Yebosola(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

God bless you 1,000 times

Oshiomole is a dog that eats his vomit so easily - because of Iara that high maintenance foreign wife - he is ready to sell Edo State to Ize -Iyamu

The last time I checked, Ize-Iyamu is still from Edo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by wyqay: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
No social distancing.
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Afamed: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

since you want to be professor of the laws or power - let us take a few lessons on it

and you forgot law number 5 - MUCH DEPENDS ON REPUTATION, GUARD IT WITH YOUR LIFE - Oshomole's divisive reputation?

and you forgot law number 26 - KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN - is Oshomole clean? does he have corruption files at Obaseki's disposal?

and you forgot law number 20 - DO NOT COMMIT TO NO ONE - Has Oshomole not committed to the fake pastor Ize-Iyamu?

awon internet nairaland professor - una eye go soon clear grin
Did you know why # Never outshine the master # was mentioned first above other 48 laws of power?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
darfay:

Each ss/se states run politics independent of each other no God father across board.
Shame on Edo for disgracing us all the time, begging a Yoruba man
Tueh
Like we don't know that ibori controls Delta politics and Wike controlling things in the overall PDP
Even the PDP national chairman was handpicked by wike
Stop being a hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Afamed: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
kinibigdeal:

Don’t be in an hurry to conclude
Perhaps you no nothing about PMB
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Yebosola(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kobicove:

Are you minding these armchair critics who have no idea how certain things work? undecided

If is that easy, y Obaseki is running up and down?dont mind NL armchair critics grin
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by ogbonti: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:

Did you know why # Never outshine your master # was mentioned first above other laws?

Mr Professor - no one is the master yet until the General Election - so stop all this your media coronation of Oshomole as the master - enuff of this foolishness - I knew about the 48 laws of power long ago but I didnt disturb nairaland with it- you just stumbled into it yesterday because some public affairs analyst mentioned it to your hearing on sunrise and person no go hear word again - i beg shift joor, internet nairaland lawyer without chambers grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by sammie99: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
I thought local flight and inter state movement was banned, how come this thieves were able to gather in Abuja
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
kahal29:
Gbam

The only way obaseki will lose is if his name isn’t on the ballot box for the governorship election.
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Afamed: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

Mr Professor - no one is the master yet until the General Election - so stop all this your media coronation of Oshomole as the master - enuff of this foolishness - I knew about the 48 laws of power long ago but I didnt disturb nairaland with it- you just stumbled into it yesterday because some public affairs analyst mentioned it to your hearing on sunrise and person no go hear word again - i beg shift joor, internet nairaland lawyer without chambers grin
Na Una push Saraki, Dino,Ambode and others to journey of no return few months ago.
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Yebosola(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:

You are number hypocrite. When Obaseki benefited from godfatherism in his first tenure, where were you? Two face. When Obaseki gathered Govs, to lobby Tinubu just yesterday, so that there would not be other contestants. Where did you keep your thinking faculty?
Over a year now, 14 APC house of assembly have not been inagurated because of Obaseki selfish interest.
Most of you are nothing but grade one hypocrite

All those u mentioned are waiting for him at Direct primary, some uninformed are shouting Edo people are behind him, as if all d populace are all APC card carrying members,they knew next to nothing about workings of a political parties
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by spirul77: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=ogbonti post=90209343]
Shuaibu is oshiomhole's adopted son but not officially, oshiomhole has officially adopted kids too, one is a little blind girl.
Oshiomhole paid shuaibu's school fees as a student and influenced shuaibu becoming an SUG president, shuaibu learnt politics and activism under the tutelage of oshiomhole
ALL the positions shuaibu has held from his student activism days to the latest one of the post of a deputy governor has been influenced by oshiomhole.
I spent substantial number of years in EDO north and was into school politics at federal polythecnic Auchi, we consulted, solicited, campaigned and voted at the biggest polling unit in the whole of who north which is the polling unit inside the polythecnic.
I've had the privilege to meet some of these guys in EDO north politics because of my involvement in student politics, shuaibu was one of the most unpopular among them all, students, excos would always laugh at him after sessions because of his accent ,if you know shuaibu you would know his English doesn't "flow".
In all this this obaseki/oshimhole fight, the person I pity for most is shuaibu, he was just too unfortunate to be where he is in such situation, between the devil and the deep blue sea. If the presidency is able to reconcile obaseki and oshiomhole, it's not possible for shuaibu to return as deputy because oshiomhole would definitely opt for a replacement as one of his conditions.
If obaseki is muscled out through primaries in APC, he is likely to cross carpet to PDP, which if he does, it will be impossible too to fly shuaibu as deputy because PDP will present their old member as deputy.
All in all, it's so unfortunate for Philip to end this way, he would have just continued in his house of rep position.
And lastly comparing Philip shuaibu to Adams oshiomhole is like comparing Lingard to Wayne Rooney, as far back as 2003, oshiomhole was already been pushed by some quarters to contest for president, and currently by the virtue of his office, he's the most influential politician in the whole of south south politics and one of the most influential politician currently in the whole country as a whole, with oshiomhole factor,the EDO north politics factor, I make bold to say PHILIP SHUAIBU is finished politically, except something unusual happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by porthouse7(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Oshiomhole don't know what he has put his hand into

Direct primary or not
Obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day
obaseki na baby politician, na second half he for change am for osho
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by ogbonti: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=90211251][/quote]

you are an unrepentant apostle of god-fatherism - SO in your ways and belief, a boy can never become a master abi?

all the military rulers who ruled Nigeria - apart from Ironsi and Obasanjo. none of them was qualified to be Head of State as per seniority

They all emerged as a result of a shake up in the system - PEOPLE FIGHT CRAZY WHEN THEY KNOW THEY HAVE NO OPTIONS IF THEY LOSE

I see Phillip Shuaibu like Mobutu Sese Seko - he is deadlier than anyone will give him credit for - hmm hmm hmm lets wait and see grin
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by spirul77: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=ogbonti post=90211592]
You call me unrepentant apostle of godfatherism but you are supporting a governor who is a product of the same godfatherism.
You are a hypocrite!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.