Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,248 members, 7,923,227 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M (2096 Views)

Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / This Babe For Church / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Jodha(f): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where on earth will I see this kinda guy nah....I will not breach the trust...

1.5M for investment... shocked
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by kaylardz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jodha:
Where on earth will I see this kinda guy nah....I will not breach the trust...

1.5M for investment... shocked

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
obembet:

D you know countless time he sleep with her
Madam they slept with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by kiddkash(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
REDPILL

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by obembet(f): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
LoveThemChubby:

Madam they slept with each other.

Men..
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Jodha(f): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=kaylardz post=90241248][/quote]

Mind yhur biz
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by SpaceX: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Mushroom law firm
Too many grammatical errors.
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by malcom1X: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2020
The court should demand to see her statement of account, for the past two years grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by malcom1X: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2020
luvyaself95:
If there is a law that support man can collect all he wasted on any fvcking blcth.
there is nothing better than that but at the same time any guy that spend his fortune on lady need to be jailed first because that crime why spending money on property that isn't yours.

There is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? / . / Girlfriends: Don't Take Them Too Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.