Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,871 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:06 AM

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (37225 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by promisedeco(m): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

Tell me how is this helping, will the money being out the killer NO, it will only lead to pinning it on an innocent person. If someone knew the person who did this do you think he will stay silent
I have carefully read you comments and here are my conclusions:

1. you're an underage who is unlucky to use the internet. or 2. you are frustrated and bored to death hence resorting to seeking attention online.
but whichever one it is, you are a BIG FOOL!
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Okwyjesus(m): 1:00am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:
So he cant give this to the poor, right.

He is just trying to paint a good image for himself.

She is already dead, let the police do their jobs

Did you give him money to keep....MR POOR
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by iamdrduru: 1:11am On Jun 02, 2020
joinpreneur:

Lol. You think blasphemy will help you get the attention of God. He's too real than trying to prove a point.

Let's hope God helps the police through the Apostle's initiative to get those idiots and do pass on them the right judgement asap.

Warning to others: Guys, live your life with good and free conscience. You'd appreciate it better than satisfying selfish desire that brings no productivity. Embrace self-control and make it topmost priority

Lol. You just read my mind.

I saw a Facebook post by someone today saying that "Atheist are those seeking Gods attention but dont know how to get it"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Mruwa1(m): 1:14am On Jun 02, 2020
vivilafrosh:
If you know you raped her just tell me your whereabout because they will still catch you. Don't worry when I get the money I will bring food for you everyday before you join our ancestors. Am talking to the Benin boys in this group. Osas where is your friend ���
na only osas dey here wat about ese and imafidon lol

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Ochoiho: 1:39am On Jun 02, 2020
kamez:
I thought Suleiman was a prophet? I ve watched his programs and I have seen him reveal prophesy about people and events

why cant the Holy Spirit just reveal the perpetrators to him

Why asking us, direct your question to the Holy Spirit. The Apostle doesn't control the Holy Spirit. Except you are saying that the people you saw him prophecing to in the the Video are the only people with problem in the Church that day.

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Diesel1(m): 2:26am On Jun 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I said shut up. You are too foolish to be among the living
angry
ArticleBeast:

I said shut up. You are too foolish to be among the living
Looool
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 02, 2020
I use to think this "mens of gods" see beyond ordinary. Why ask mere mortals to reveal to you that dine with gods. Am only thinking aloud.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 2:35am On Jun 02, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Did you give him money to keep....MR POOR

No i gave your mom the money she used to try and abort you
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Enough with the propaganda. Offer the money to the DPO. He will not only get the rapists. He will give you bonus of arresting friends and family members.fuk this country.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by deltaprincess(f): 2:48am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

Olodo!!

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by agboguns: 2:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Our God is alive the perpetrator of this wickedness must have sold their soul to the devil. What pleasure do people derived in hurting their fellow human being. Heaven will take over this matter.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by AFONJACOW(m): 3:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Guys let's cash in... Don't be surprise one family will volunteering give one of his prodigal son up just as the suspect just to cash the reward...
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Lexusgs430: 3:19am On Jun 02, 2020
What is RCCG offering? This heinous crime happened in one of their many churches..........

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

How do you think?

From your Anus ?

Nobody Knew the Girl before her Death

The incident happened in Benin in a redeem church

It never happened in pastor Sulaiman Church

He doesn't even know the girl in anyway if not cos of her death

A Man is just trying to find Justice for a poor help less girl that was raped and killed inside a Church.

Don't you get it? Or you don't have brain to think?

What if it happened to your sister , mother, relatives?

If you are suffering so bad , send him message e will assist you and your poor Generation!! Am a Catholic but the pastor has been. Helping people , poor people for years.

And the 1m will actually encourage anyone that knows about the murder to speak up.

Which of this you don't understand?

Don't you have Brain?

You don't deserve this attention

But I just need to drop this .

Because am very surprised someone can actually Type this . You sounded like an idiot and Evil person.

Well am not surprised again for people that think like you actually raped and kill the girl.

Woe to You.

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by luiscarter(m): 3:29am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

Don’t be a fool
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Zetty177x: 3:45am On Jun 02, 2020
Thanks Suleman...Adeboye should have initiated this.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Originalsly: 3:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm...... way to go! N1 million?.....in this COVID-19 time?....even parents will cash in. Their free days are numbered
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

you are stupid...
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Anietie1: 4:09am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU..
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by ferdvict2(m): 4:21am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

Keep quiet.
How many have you given to the poor?

Mr poor giver

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by ehinmowo: 4:26am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:

Una no won just get sense.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by ofiko123(m): 4:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Nice one from Apostle Johnson Suleiman.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Comedian2019: 4:56am On Jun 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
we all know this bounty shit don't work in Nigeria, God help the unfortunate person that will talk to the police about the rape, however, I trust the Nigerian police to get the idiots on their own, they can do the magic if they want to.
It works very well. Anyone with useful information should inform the police. Those b@stards must me apprehended.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Hoodbilonia: 4:57am On Jun 02, 2020
U go die 4sleep
Ehigielove:
Thunder fire u, your judgement is very near.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Comedian2019: 4:59am On Jun 02, 2020
lightangel65i:
[s]So he cant give this to the poor, right.

He is just trying to paint a good image for himself.[/s]

As if you give to the poor. Police are doing their job, but we should help them do it better and faster by providing any useful information we have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support / Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? / Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.