Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

Bitshares Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitshares Nigeria (552 Views)

Bitshares Beyond Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitshares Nigeria by chigbolu: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Visit bitshares Nigeria telegram channel or bitshares telegram for more details of my new project.
This is not a money making scheme it's a service, a New Way To save and Trade For Everyone.
It's your choice. You are in control.
Are you tired of...
Registering for mobile money?
Credit checks and rejections?
Mobile money that can't travel?
Painful remittance fees?
Frustrating remittance delays?
Misuse, or abuse, of your data?
There is a solution.
Fast. Secure. Worldwide.
Welcome To The bitshares Blockchain.
Your financial history is irrelevant.
No registration or credit check is required. All you need is a secure wallet. Learn more about the bitsy and bitshares wallet.

Your privacy is guaranteed.
No personal data is ever stored on the bitshares blockchain. Let's keep your personal information out of this.

It's your money. Keep more of it. Bitshares transaction fees are minimal compared to other services.

Trade across borders with ease.
Do your thing wherever you are.
Re: Bitshares Nigeria by chigbolu: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
In the future no real cryptocurrency trader will trade on centralised exchanges, they will all be using advanced DEX technology to trade... That time trading cryptocurrencies will be much more safer, without the risks of KYC, loss of funds or seizure of assets, there will be real liquidity and trading P2P will become the new norm, everything would be decentralized from loans to lending to buy and sells.
What if I told you that future was here already but you didn't know, what if I told that bitshares already has those features and that bitshares also has an asset called Crude.ngn pegged to the real value of the naira and traded on the bitshares DEX. An asset that once owned is yours forever, I know you still won't believe but what if it was true would you take a chance and become the future even before it starts....
Re: Bitshares Nigeria by chigbolu: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Currently am working on an official website for my bitshares asset and am looking for people who are interested in this idea... Just send me an email via my profile email...
Re: Bitshares Nigeria by chigbolu: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Our website is ready do take a look
bitshares.ng

(1) (Reply)

Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria For Free / .... / Free #100 Naira for having Facebook friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.