Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,370 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:42 PM

Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese (1346 Views)

Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials / Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by govomotors: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
18 CHINESE people were sent packing back to China on Wednesday . This came after the General Mr PAUL KAGAME the president of Rwanda found out that they were mistreating Rwandan workers and grubbing lands of farming from them.

CHINESE people also took advantage of making workers work abnormal hours like slaves. Mr KAGAME said; "Africa is a peaceful continent, we don't tolerate discrimination here or to be slaves again.

This country is for Africans and those who mean well for us. I'm instructing those 18 chinese to go back and never return back! Rwandan must enjoy their rights in their country! let this be a lesson for the remaining Chinese and other investors! Respect us and we'll welcome you with our good hearts!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by Akaegwu(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good one.
Not the stupid Nigerian government that released those Chinese caught stealing from South western and Northern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by ellapius(f): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
see man .this na man wen u see man you will know. tell me why I won't trip for this one and feel Hot for him
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by ojun50(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
See how sexy, handsom he is not like........ That one knee there

Nigeria government no fit take this kind decision because them don sell the country
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by MikeBetty(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
ellapius:
see man .this na man wen u see man you will know. tell me why I won't trip for this one and feel Hot for him
Spotted
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by Dewze(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good news
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by Karemarealty288(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Any day we stop electing all these old traditional cap and agbada wearing politicians into offices we will start getting results....the juju under their caps don't allow them make use of the brains.

Rwanda is getting it right cos they made a smart choice.

Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by Heffalump(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wow! That is emotional courage!

African leaders must learn to emulate this.
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Cool.

Chinese are really dumb set of people.
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by bayotwice(f): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
[size=15pt]Ok[/size]
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by Jokerman(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Like Kagame, like Trump
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by igbesachick: 1:20am On Jun 02, 2020
TripleOh7:
Cool.

Chinese are really dumb set of people.

slave owners are always dumber than the slaves
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by igbesachick: 1:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Jokerman:
Like Kagame, like Trump
i cant breath ! i am choked by the wicked chinese slave owners. i cantttttt brrrrr.....

Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by ellapius(f): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2020
MikeBetty:
Spotted
what sir
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by MyParadise(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Nice one
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2020
igbesachick:

slave owners are always dumber than the slaves

Can you expatriate on this?
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by igbesachick: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
TripleOh7:

Can you expatriate on this?

Chinese are really dumb set of people. ----------> this is your own words.

chinese are slave owners, chinese are dumb , so, slave owners are dumb .
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
igbesachick:

Chinese are really dumb set of people. ----------> this is your own words.

chinese are slave owners, chinese are dumb , so, slave owners are dumb .

Oh, I see.

They aren't slave owners though.

They are just opportunists and exploiters desperate for world domination which will never happen.
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by igbesachick: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
TripleOh7:

Oh, I see.

They aren't slave owners though.

They are just opportunists and exploiters desperate for world domination which will never happen.
why not ? because they are not white? so they are not strong as whites ? and it will not happen?
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
igbesachick:

why not ? because they are not white? so they are not strong as whites ? and it will not happen?

No, not because they aren't white.

This is not the 19th century where crimes against humanity can be committed and nobody will know.

See what's happening in the US right now.

Chinese trying to enslave it forcefully occupy any African country will be met with maximum force and resistance.

What they can do is to try and sneak in to steal out solid minerals like they were doing in Osun state.
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by igbesachick: 2:47am On Jun 04, 2020
TripleOh7:

No, not because they aren't white.

This is not the 19th century where crimes against humanity can be committed and nobody will know.

See what's happening in the US right now.

Chinese trying to enslave it forcefully occupy any African country will be met with maximum force and resistance.

What they can do is to try and sneak in to steal out solid minerals like they were doing in Osun state.

that is just a random fight back to the deportation of blacks in china.

Shell and Exxon "steal" much more oil from your country. but whi dare to point out , not to mention to deport these white oil guys?

one day profit of EXXOn in nigeria equals to 100 years of chinese exploit of minerals.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2020
igbesachick:

that is just a random fight back to the deportation of blacks in china.

Shell and Exxon "steal" much more oil from your country. but whi dare to point out , not to mention to deport these white oil guys?

one day profit of EXXOn in nigeria equals to 100 years of chinese exploit of minerals.

We are saying the same thing though.
Re: Breaking News! Kagame Deport 18 Chinese by austine4real(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Nice one from him if it's true

(1) (Reply)

Putin To Create A 100km Wide No Man's Land On Ukraine Soil / Video Of Hamas destroying Israeli tanks / S. Palin Stumped In Interview As She Cannot Answer What The Bush Doctrine Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.