Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

MUSIC: Chif - Baseline - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: Chif - Baseline (178 Views)

Download MP3: Ycee Ft Davido – Baseline / DOWNLOAD MP3:- Ycee Ft Davido – Baseline / Ycee Ft Davido – Baseline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Chif - Baseline by Lexzai: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
New Afro-fusion sensation Chif is excited to declare the drop of his much-anticipated brand-new debut single BASELINE available on all streaming platforms, on Monday, June, 1st 2020.

Baseline is a beautiful song written under the influence of love and lust. “you know how sparks fly when you meet a very attractive woman and you just know, she is the one; right?”. Chif’s sound is very melodic, soothing, and generally just positive vibes while he hides a deeper message behind his lyrics.  The lyrics of the song also depicts how he’s an upcoming artist today but tomorrow he would be one of the biggest artists Africa has ever seen, building a relationship with him now would give his fans exclusive access to him and his content first.

Originally born as Chifulumunanya Tony-Muoh, with the stage name Chif. Chif is a Nigerian afro beats artist, songwriter & producer. He started making music professionally in 2020. Before this, he attended University in the UK where he found his passion for art. After his degree, he moved back home, in Lagos, Nigeria; to face his dream of becoming the biggest artist in Africa.  Chif describes his sound as Afro-fusion. A blend of different genres of music with an underlying sound of afrobeat. He said, “I am a product of my experiences and surroundings, and my music is a product of me.” He credits/PROCLAIMS his unique sound is due to the level of his exposure and the internet. Chif’s direct influences musically are Burnaboy and Fela Kuti. He describes his style as calm melodies and vibes but energetic. Hiding a deeper message in his lyrics.

Download and Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD MP3: Chif - Baseline

(1) (Reply)

[Audio + Video] Ty Bello Kristi Oba Ft. Folabi Nuel Download Mp3: / Download Slimcase – Hawahoo Mp3 / Title Of Old Sweet Song That Began With Latin And Flute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.