Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,162 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? (2539 Views)

Can First Time Sex Be Painless??? Please Help / How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way / Cheap Painless Ear Piercing Unit For Babies And Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

I wasn't expecting you to understand..it was my intention
GIBBERISH GARBAGES DUSTBIN TRASHY BULLSHIT.

1 Like

Re: Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? by Scotchman(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
I would have told you to slit your wrist but since you want a painless one, then you can sleep with your generator indoors while playing Asleep by the smiths on repeat.

Goodbye op.

1 Like

Re: Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? by MummyIMadeIt: 12:51am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? by Makaveli123: 1:42am On Jun 04, 2020
There is nothing like painless death, everybody will taste the agonies and severity of death EVERYBODY.
Re: Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? by omorttee4u(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
What have you gone through in life that you want to run away. No other way than the way of life....death only come when he feels like, you can't implore it yourself.

No means of suicidal that people have not survive from. So, take a chill bro.

Read my profile, "Do you know your why? " it could be of help.
Re: Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? by frozen70(f): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Havemercylord:
Hello nairalanders!!!
No need to ask for help as the world itself needs help and no one is even willing READY to help rather to blame and make jest for ones misfortune...

I loved to experience death, as in I just want to leave you this world silently and quietly.

If I even see a sure means to get myself used for my family and generations so they can be forever wealthy till generations to come...but it might not be possible....

It's well sha

You are not allowed to fraternize with the devil

Just go close to God and he will see you through

If you need a painless death then you are afraid of the pains you would have gone into to just die

Be strong and pull yourself together

Talk to some one today and you will get relieved
Re: Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2020
i won't concern myself with all this boring question as to why and if cos i believe every human being has the right to suicide so if you are ready to take control of your destiny and be a hero to yourself, a demigod among mortal what you need is a great force or energy (the world is energy in different manifestation) that can distroy your body in an instant before your brain have the chance to send out pains to your mind lyk say jumping from a sky scraper to a concrete floor or diving in front of a truck coming at full speed, imagine connecting a 5 volt electric rotor to 220volt current it gets immediatly distroyed that is what happens to you when you jump from considerable hight you deprieve your brain the time and the mean of sending pains to your soul you get instantly switched off.a brave heart makes a short soul long.

this is by no mean an affirmation to your intention, i saw a question that i should like by answering and i did.you are completly responsible for what ever decision you take
Re: Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
veave:
I don't know. Ask people that have died before.

Mad gringrin

Where shud he get them
Re: Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? by veave(f): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
timekeeper1:

Mad gringrin

Where shud he get them

You dey ask me? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Household Supplies Available / Help Save My Marriage / Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.