Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,286 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (97261 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Dashuwar123: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mophasa:
Nigerian man who goes by the name Livinus Elem has given more insider details about the rape and murder of the 100 level Uniben student Uwa Vera Uwaila.

Mr Elem made a comment on Facebook where he stated that the late Uwa deserves what she got because she was dating two roommates.

He has however deleted his Facebook account after Nigerians asked for him to be arrested and investigated.

Recall that Vera Uwaila was viciously raped and murdered in cold blood at Redeem Christian church in Benin city few days ago.

“Good for her why will she be dating 2 friends at the same time"

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/06/good-for-her-suspected-man-gives.html?m=1
there is no moral or legal justification for rape but what was she doing in school when schools are closed . another angle
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Vyzz: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
abels:
mad man

Sir
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by abeliver: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
All those calling this man a rapist,are the real problem we have.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by wizod(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
If dat justifies her death, abt 97% of girls would be dead by now because they double date. She deserves to live and not die.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by optimus106(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ryan03:
guy I am serious here na, why you dey make me laugh? This thing just too pain me and seeing the way some guys are excusing the rapist is nauseating. I cheat on my gf, so make she kill me abi?

My post earlier condemned the act but from the looks of it. She knew her killers.
There is more to this story.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by TruthHurts100: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Females are the cause of what comes to them?

You are a pig indeed. You'll meet your end soon.

Your end is making you talk trash. You have no life.... You daughter of a dog.

See dis fooool. Simple English you can't understand. Olodo oshi
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by LedRock: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
so how will knowing the reason help the victim get justice? that is my question,so if he tells you he raped because of konji what next ?
If he said he raped because of konji, he will be asked why he didn't find a girl that will agree to sleep with him instead of raping, it will reveal many things.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by LordOfTheGame: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Possiblegee:
moodyqueen does that include your brothers too

And her father and uncles too?
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
LedRock:
If he said he raped because of konji, he will be asked why he didn't find a girl that will agree to sleep with him instead of raping, it will reveal many things.
And after all the revelation what next?
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Eulalia:
This is preposterous! Like seriously, im vexed by this seemingly absured statement.

What makes some men think they are entitled to your body at boyfriend level? Mehnn imagine a fellow man concurring to evil just because of this warped mentality they have. Meaning he too is a potential rapist and murderer.

Anyways, ive always said this boyfriend and girlfriend relationship thing always leads to no good. Please desist from it.

As for the culprits, they will not go unpunished. God will fish them out for even having the effrontery to desecrate the house of God.
Amen.
They will not go unpunished!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Martinez39s(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
t00dugged:
Toxic masculinity exists in all men in varying degrees, the society condones it and since Nigeria is tilted towards patriarchy, it is barely seen as abnormal behavior. Any woman who sees it as abnormal is seen as trying to ruffle feathers and stir the waters.
What is toxic masculinity? I am sure you can't even define it concisely.

No matter what you say, feminism is the reason the girl child can now have an education ,if for nothing else ,it is a good thing cheesy. And if you feel those things are a privilege to women ,many be you should grow a womb and stop whining.
Offpoint. How does this relate or follow from my argument? With or without feminism, women would be going to schools, it's was just a matter of time. Even in America, where the first feminists movement started, women were already going to schools in America and Europe.

Back to the topic, how many men have been raped and killed even if they will be it will definitely be gay crimes.How many elderly men have been gang raped by a group of girls? Why is that when rape comes up that is when you remember that men are raped too? If it's not to water down the seriousness of rape then what is it? Even young boys are now being raped by homos ,but that is a conversation for another day.
We will never know how many cases of females raping males exists. In society, such cases aren't seen as outrageous or "newsworthy" by most men and women. In fact, such cases hardly get reported for various reasons. Most men and women see the rape of females as egregious while most men and women don't see male rape as something that serious, and such cases might be received with great humour.

By the way, why do you disingenuously act as if male rape can only be between a grown man and a grown woman, and only through physical force? You do this because you, like your fellow feminists, want to dismiss male rape and see rape as a male flaw that affects women. grin What about the tons of cases of underaged boys being molested by their school teachers in the United States and other countries? www.google.com can fish out tons of such cases for you, and you would notice that there is no such outrage as would have occurred if a man was having sex with an underaged female student. Apart from physical force, did you consider drugging, blackmail, and females ganging up on an helpless man? Apart from adult men, did you consider little boys being raped by aunts or female neighbour's? We will never know how many of such cases are unreported. Would you have ever known that certain men were drugged and taken advantage of by Cardi B if she didn't admit to such? grin

What about Brittany Spears (not such if it's her) that baited and kissed a boy on public TV without his consent? Imagine if genders were reversed. What about women that grab men's diçks in the club from nowhere (there was such a case on nairaland, and people said the guy was taking it too far) Despite this, I don't go about calling all women rapists.

If only you will use this same energy to talk to your fellow men making this country scary for women folk , we will get somewhere.
lmao. How foolish! This is why I said male bashing on an issue like this is unproductive. In your twisted mind, do you really think a rapist can change by being talked to? Trying to talk a rapist into changing is like trying to talk a heterosexual man into being gay, goodluck with that.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by LedRock: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
And after all the revelation what next?
It's obvious we are not on the same thinking level, ok it's alright. I have nothing else to say to you.
Goodbye ma'am.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by t00dugged(f): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Martinez39s:

Offpoint. How does this relate or follow from my argument? With or without feminism, women would be going to schools, it's was just a matter of time. Even in America, where the first feminists movement started, women were already going to schools in America and Europe.

We will never know how many cases of females raping males exists. In society, such cases aren't seen as "newsworthy" by most men and women. In fact, such cases hardly get reported for various reasons. Most men and women see the rape of females as egregious while most men and women don't see male rape as something that serious, and such cases might be received with great humour.

By the way, why do you disingenuously act as if male rape can only be between a grown man and a grown woman, and only through physical force? You do this because you, like your fellow feminists, want to dismiss male rape and see rape as a male flaw that affects women.grin What about the tons of cases of underaged boys being molested by their school teachers in the United States and other countries? Google.com can fish out tons of such cases for you, and you would notice that there is no such outrage as would have occurred if a man was having sex with an underaged female student. Apart from physical force, did you consider drugging, blackmail, and females ganging up on an helpless man? Apart from adult men, did you consider little boys being raped by aunts or female neighbour's? We will never know how many of such cases are unreported. Would you have ever known that certain men were drugged and taken advantage of by Cardi B if she didn't admit to such? grin

What about Brittany Spears (not such if it's her) that baited and kissed a boy on public TV without his consent? Imagine if genders were reversed. What about women that grab men's diçk in the club (there was such a case on nairaland, and people said the guy was taking it too far) Despite this, I don't go about calling all women rapists.

lmao. How foolish! This is why I said male bashing on an issue like this is unproductive. In your twisted mind, do you really think a rapist can change by being talked to? Trying to talk a rapist into changing is like trying to talk a heterosexual man into being gay, goodluck with that.
Among your other rantings ,I am more concerned about your submission , Oh is that the reason you and your brothers have decided to fold your hands and drail the thread?

If I am tagged as having twisted mind ,I wonder what terminology you will use for the rapists of Uwa ,but alas ,your bias will lot allow you use such strong terminology for them afterall it is childish and unproductive but using such terminology me is very productive for you ,I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
LedRock:
It's obvious we are not on the same thinking level, ok it's alright. I have nothing else to say to you.
Goodbye ma'am.
nah I am trying to see just how sick and demented you are to think and excuse given by a rapist is jusifyable to set him free from being punished by the law .
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by LedRock: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
nah I am trying to see just how sick and demented you are to think and excuse given by a rapist is jusifyable to set him free from being punished by the law .
When did I say they should be set free. undecided undecided
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Martinez39s:

We will never know how many cases of females raping males exists. In society, such cases aren't seen as outrageous or "newsworthy" by most men and women. In fact, such cases hardly get reported for various reasons. Most men and women see the rape of females as egregious while most men and women don't see male rape as something that serious, and such cases might be received with great humour.

By the way, why do you disingenuously act as if male rape can only be between a grown man and a grown woman, and only through physical force? You do this because you, like your fellow feminists, want to dismiss male rape and see rape as a male flaw that affects women. grin What about the tons of cases of underaged boys being molested by their school teachers in the United States and other countries? www.google.com can fish out tons of such cases for you, and you would notice that there is no such outrage as would have occurred if a man was having sex with an underaged female student. Apart from physical force, did you consider drugging, blackmail, and females ganging up on an helpless man? Apart from adult men, did you consider little boys being raped by aunts or female neighbour's? We will never know how many of such cases are unreported. Would you have ever known that certain men were drugged and taken advantage of by Cardi B if she didn't admit to such? grin

What about Brittany Spears (not such if it's her) that baited and kissed a boy on public TV without his consent? Imagine if genders were reversed. What about women that grab men's diçks in the club from nowhere (there was such a case on nairaland, and people said the guy was taking it too far) Despite this, I don't go about calling all women rapists.

Another one of your long rabid dog moment posts ,* rolls eyes*, yawns .

so what is now the way forward Mr long post ranter? what should women do?, do we now move in fear of monsters lurking the shadows ? if we say we are scared for ourselves and our daughters will we be tagged paranoid?Do we leave this country for you men then so we can have peace and not be scared for our lives, just tell us the solution already , enough of your ramblings abeg.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
LedRock:
When did I say they should be set free. undecided undecided
Have the society asked or interviewed the rapist and get to know why the rapist commit such acts instead of just imprisoning and killing them?

what does the above statement imply?

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by BonPatrick(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
I swear he done enter people should mind how they talk
edo3:
This one own don done be that,, he should be arrested ASAP..
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by BonPatrick(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wonderful answer you need one bottle for that
Possiblegee:
moodyqueen does that include your brothers too
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by LedRock: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
Have the society asked or interviewed the rapist and get to know why the rapist commit such acts instead of just imprisoning and killing them?

what does the above statement imply?
I meant they should first be mentally checked and become stable before taking actions on them, there is no need arguing with you again, your knowledge is very limited on many things.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
LedRock:
I meant they should first be mentally checked and become stable before taking actions on them, there is no need arguing with you again, your knowledge is very limited on many things.
Lol ,I think you should hear yourself speak . Make them mentally stable before taking actions on them, wtf! you actually sound slow.No offence .
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by LedRock: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
Lol ,I think you should hear yourself speak . Make them mentally stable before taking actions on them, wtf! you actually sound slow.No offence .
Ok, ma'am, thank you.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by bluecircle470: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
bikefab:
Some people don't know when to keep quiet.

Dem be trump people
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by wunaESQ(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dis one don cast himself... village people don finally get am
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Martinez39s(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
t00dugged:
Among your other rantings ,I am more concerned about your submission , Oh is that the reason you and your brothers have decided to fold your hands and drail thrle thread?
For the umpteenth time, stop referring to rapists as my brothers (if that's what you mean). I am not folding my hand, I just a practical person who only thinks about the solution. I don't have the childish mind of most women and moronic men that see social media outrage and drama as a step towards solving a problem. Social media rants solve nothing as far this issue is concerned. Bashing men on social media solves nothing. If you want to solve rape, focus on improving the rape laws of this country, upgrading our law enforcement agencies with forensic technology and techniques, and electing competent leaders that are devoted to tackling such issues. Females can take protective measures, as they have been doing, to avoid rape. Bashing all men and erroneously making rape to be a flaw peculiar to the masculine gender will only invite innocent men like myself to state the obvious fact that not all are rapists, female rapists exist, and such misandric generalisation is wrong. I hope pocohantas, cococandy, safarigirl, ishilove, lilmisfavvy, etc. can note this even though I know nothing can stop them from hating men. grin Finally, you can't stop male and female rape by talking to men and women just as you can't talk a lesbian into being straight, and you can't talk a psychopathic serial killer into stopping, it doesn't just work. Male and female rapists will continue to do their thing.

By the way, what is toxic masculinity?

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Martinez39s:
For the umpteenth time, stop referring to rapists as my brothers (if that's what you mean). I am not folding my hand, I just a practical person who only thinks about the solution. I don't have the childish mind of most women and moronic men that see social media outrage and drama as a step towards solving a problem. Social media rants solve nothing as far this issue is concerned. Bashing men on social media solves nothing. If you want to solve rape, focus on improving the rape laws of this country, upgrading our law enforcement agencies with forensic technology and techniques, and electing competent leaders that are devoted to tackling such issues. Females can take protective measures, as they have been doing, to avoid rape. Bashing all men and erroneously making rape to be a flaw peculiar to the masculine gender will only invite innocent men like myself to state the obvious fact that not all are rapists, female rapists exist, and such misandric generalisation is wrong. I hope pocoh antas, coco candy, safa rigirl, ishi love, lilmi sfavvy, etc. can note this even though I know nothing can stop them from hating men. grin Finally, you can't stop male and female rape by talking to men and women just as you can't talk a lesbian into being straight, and you can't talk a psychopathic serial killer into stopping, it doesn't just work. Male and female rapists will continue to do their thing.

[/s]

Always typing meaningless epistles. Women that you don’t agree with are hating men- but you are truth preacher. Seems you fell on your head as a child.

3 Likes

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Martinez39s(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:

so what is now the way forward Mr long post ranter? what should women do?, do we now move in fear of monsters lurking the shadows ? if we say we are scared for ourselves and our daughters will we be tagged paranoid?Do we leave this country for you men then so we can have peace and not be scared for our lives, just tell us the solution already , enough of your ramblings abeg.
The possible solutions were written in a reply to t00dugged.

Martinez39s:
For the umpteenth time, stop referring to rapists as my brothers (if that's what you mean). I am not folding my hand, I just a practical person who only thinks about the solution. I don't have the childish mind of most women and moronic men that see social media outrage and drama as a step towards solving a problem. Social media rants solve nothing as far this issue is concerned. Bashing men on social media solves nothing. If you want to solve rape, focus on improving the rape laws of this country, upgrading our law enforcement agencies with forensic technology and techniques, and electing competent leaders that are devoted to tackling such issues. Female can take protect measures, as they have been doing, to avoid being raped. Bashing all men and erroneously making rape to be a flaw peculiar to the masculine gender will only invite innocent men like myself to state the obvious fact that not all are rapists, female rapists exist, and such misandric generalisation is wrong. I hope pocohantas, cococandy, safarigirl, ishilove, lilmisfavvy, etc. can note this even though I know nothing can stop them from hating men. grin Finally, you can't stop male and female rape by talking to men and women just as you can't talk a lesbian into being straight, and you can't talk a psychopathic serial killer into stopping, it doesn't just work. Male and female rapists will continue to do their thing.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:

That boy is always typing so much and saying nothing. Very dull something... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by koukoukou: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hungry bloggers at work
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by t00dugged(f): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
For the umpteenth time, stop referring to rapists as my brothers (if that's what you mean). I am not folding my hand, I just a practical person who only thinks about the solution. I don't have the childish mind of most women and moronic men that see social media outrage and drama as a step towards solving a problem. Social media rants solve nothing as far this issue is concerned. Bashing men on social media solves nothing. If you want to solve rape, focus on improving the rape laws of this country, upgrading our law enforcement agencies with forensic technology and techniques, and electing competent leaders that are devoted to tackling such issues. Females can take protective measures, as they have been doing, to avoid rape. Bashing all men and erroneously making rape to be a flaw peculiar to the masculine gender will only invite innocent men like myself to state the obvious fact that not all are rapists, female rapists exist, and such misandric generalisation is wrong. I hope pocohantas, cococandy, safarigirl, ishilove, lilmisfavvy, etc. can note this even though I know nothing can stop them from hating men. grin Finally, you can't stop male and female rape by talking to men and women just as you can't talk a lesbian into being straight, and you can't talk a psychopathic serial killer into stopping, it doesn't just work. Male and female rapists will continue to do their thing.

The bolded ,how come only women have a manual written for them by society to stay safe from being raped ? If you say males getting raped are just as heinous ,how come for generations and centuries only women have this manual?

2 Likes

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Engraced80(f): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
God is a revealer of darkest secrets.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by JayPeeOham: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
frankblinkz:
Are u sure u are well,
Was that d story u heard..."inside school"ke

No be inside school premises the RCCG wey she go to read dey?..............abeg correct me if I'm wrong angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.