Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,678 members, 7,908,766 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable (7598 Views)

When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Born2conquer: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2020
If there’s one thing you need to experience.. it is the feeling of owning a CAR.
My car landed yesterday and i really couldn’t sleep, i was peeping through the window all through the night to be sure it’s safe.

I am also scared of even driving it out sef because of the fear of village people and what people in my neighbourhood will say.

Even my parents are already giving various advice on how all eyes would be on me now and why i should only drive out only on important occasions (why person buy if no he to dey drive am daily)

Above all! The feeling is unexplainable! GOD PROVIDED MINE FOR ME

GOD WILL DO SO FOR EVERYONE READING THIS TOO!

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by ajailer(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Congrats to you. God will do mine for me too soon in Jesus name. Amen

14 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Born2conquer: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2020
ajailer:
God will do mine too for me in Jesus name. Amen
Amen, i believe so

13 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Bigflamie(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2020
I need pinshure
Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by CokeBar(f): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2020
From your write-up, we can feel your joy...

Congratss, more to come.

Garnish us with a picture na!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Born2conquer: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Bigflamie:
I need pinshure
I wil try and post interior, i no go wan post body picture make i no cast myself for people wey sabi me

I decided to post a part of the car, I can’t reveal full picture (Security ish)

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by zukky79: 6:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Don't worry, you will be alright las las.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Conductor261: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Lol why do I feel this is diportivo

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by buygala(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2020
I have gone through op's profile and confirmed he is a professional attention seeker grin

He once thought he had caught HIV a day after naking his girlfriend raw

He also wanted to airlift a car into Nigeria

He also at some point wanted to sue his employer for withholding his salary

He also once sent a girl 11k transport only for her to come and tell him she was on her period grin

He has created 50+ threads and all are clearly a cry for attention grin

Op, we know you didn't buy Keke Tyre grin. ....but contunu smiley

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2020
cheesy
buygala:
I have gone through op's profile and confirmed he is a professional attention seeker grin

He also at some point wanted to sue his employer..

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by longetivity(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2020
a very big gigantic congratulations to you
oga oya do giveaway for us to wash it
Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by davidbanner(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Born2conquer:
If there’s one thing you need to experience.. it is the feeling of owning a CAR.
My car landed yesterday and i really couldn’t sleep, i was peeping through the window all through the night to be sure it’s safe.

I am also scared of even driving it out sef because of the fear of village people and what people in my neighbourhood will say.

Even my parents are already giving various advice on how all eyes would be on me now and why i should only drive out only on important occasions (why person buy if no he to dey drive am daily)

Lmao

The same goes to my neighbor who got a new car 2months ago...baba will wash the car 3 to 4 times a day... he'll blast the speakers and won't allow us rest.. He'll drive round the area at a snail's pace.. Come and see the joy in his face. grin

48 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Born2conquer:

The bolded got me laughing like mad grin grin grin

Congrats pal

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Born2conquer: 7:31am On Jun 02, 2020
davidbanner:

Lmao

The same goes to my neighbor who got a new car 2months ago...baba will wash the car 3 to 4 times a day... he'll blast the speakers and won't allow us rest.. He'll drive round the area at a snail's pace.. Come and see the joy in his face. grin
Lol,
I washed it yesterday
I really bought the standard Towel for washing and cleaning and I bought the liquid soap for car wash.

Washing the car is going to be my job solely

About thr music blasting, lol, it is true

I dey inside am now

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Born2conquer: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2020
buygala:

He also once sent a girl 11k transport only for her to come and tell him she was on her period grin

God grin
Your comment won’t change a thing and it won’t remove the fact that i am a car owner,

Every of my posts aint to seek attention but what i really experienced

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Born2conquer: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2020
buygala:

I was planning to airlift before i settled down for this and why shouldn’t i sue my employer for owing me?

If everybody i worked with refused to pay

Would i be able to afford a CAR today?

The purpose of my thread is to motivate everyone looking up to God for a ride.

God did it for me and he will do it for others too

11 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Congratulations buddy.I am happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by ogbenimax007: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Born2conquer:

wow am so happy for you and to read this news sweet me die...no b everyday we go dey read bad news for NL ......I pay God that do yours will surely do my IJN...amen..... congratulations once again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Kesteem: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Born2conquer:

which spec did u later buy. Highlander or Tacoma, you will really enjoy Tacoma if its d one
Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by terrezo2002(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Born2conquer:

Amen. I receive it this year in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Alex80s(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Waoh! Congratulations! Cruise your car. God has blessed you. Don't offend anyone because of the excitement.

This is your time

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2020
This guy wey wan order custom car from Hyundai factory for Korea, then ship am come naija by air.

You sure say you don chop this morning?

7 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by zagorakis(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2020
congratulations!! but where is the picture?
Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Aremu01(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Congratulations brother
Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Peppermintflav: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Congratulations bro. I can immagine the excitement, its always cool when you work hard and reward yourself with a nice gift.
Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Born2conquer: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kesteem:
which spec did u later buy. Highlander or Tacoma, you will really enjoy Tacoma if its d one
I couldn’t get a better Tacoma,
Those i found were ugly looking so i settled for the high high

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Born2conquer: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
This guy wey wan order custom car from Hyundai factory for Korea, then ship am come naija by air.

You sure say you don chop this morning?
Lmao, I respect you boss.

By God’s Grace, i will still order it and if I can’t use it in nigeria because of the maintenance

I will probably relocate.

Forget how we all are on NL, we joke and comment alot doesn’t mean we all are clout chasers

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Born2conquer:

Lmao, I respect you boss.

By God’s Grace, i will still order it and if I can’t use it in nigeria because of the maintenance

I will probably relocate.

Forget how we all are on NL, we joke and comment alot doesn’t mean we all are clout chasers

Pictures.
Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Nuclear99(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Born2conquer:

I was planning to airlift before i settled down for this and why shouldn’t i sue my employer for owing me?

If everybody i worked with refused to pay

Would i be able to afford a CAR today?

The purpose of my thread is to motivate everyone looking up to God for a ride.

God did it for me and he will do it for others too
You self get time to...Baba enjoy your new ride

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Talkative.
Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Michealvegas: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
post pix na
Re: Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable by Bornfool(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wetin we go use celebrate aam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pumping Our Tyres At The Roadside During High Humidity; Any Risks? / Urgent!! My Rx 300 Smoking Black Andconsuming Fuel Seriuosly. Help!! / My Trip to 'Mgbuka Obosi' the Largest Used Parts Market in the SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.