Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,344 members, 7,934,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Here's Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Here's Why (422 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal / Nigeria Will Continue To Suffer Power Crises Till 2028 – TCN / Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Here's Why by Depressed101: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2020
"Because they deserve the kind of leaders they get"

They say iron sharpens iron, but a rusty iron will only make another rustier...

The reason why we are so silent despite the deaths of our fellow country men is because we are no better.

I realize now that the education we have in this country is designed to make the Nigerian youth useless, to roam like a zombie, who ignores his right.

As citizens, we lack courage, or should I say we ignore courage.

The most important thing to a Nigerian is money, but they lack the true ability to elevate themselves from poverty.

They believe, in themselves, all man for himself, that's why they can do anything for money and do nothing for their rights.

The wrong calculation is, they do not know that the more civil right they enjoy or exercise, is the more the stand of living will improve.

Even after making money, they still get oppressed by the ruling class, they smash your businesses to the ground, if you cross them.

The level of civil right neglection in this country, is directly proportional to the ignorance of the citizens to it.

I am sorry, don't ever let your kids believe their country will get any better. Instead tell them the truth. We are in deep mess. We are helpless.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Here's Why by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Okada drop me here!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Here's Why by Chicent(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2020
I gave up on Nigeria when as a kid growing up I saw people relocating abroad years back even when these people have got houses and cars and also better earnings then I grew up to see more people leave and had a better understanding why they chose to left. We are all struggling to exist... Leave if you can, Nigeria is Doomed.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Here's Why by Benevento(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Trash.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Here's Why by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
You are confused.

Throughout the history of Man's existence, oppression of the "weak" has always been standard issue.

But the moment you decide in your life that all hope is lost, then my brother no one can help your case.

Martin Luther King did not wait for all black men in America before he started the struggle for equal rights for black men. In your own little way, do something.

Stand by your truth and it will set you free.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Here's Why by Depressed101: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bitchlover:
You are confused.

Throughout the history of Man's existence, oppression of the "weak" has always been standard issue.

But the moment you decide in your life that all hope is lost, then my brother no one can help your case.

Martin Luther King did not wait for all black men in America before he started the struggle for equal rights for black men. In your own little way, do something.

Stand by your truth and it will set you free.
mumu who is your Martin Luther king in Nigeria right now. You?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senator Representing Lagos East, Bayo Osinowo Dies At 64 / BREAKING: Hoodlums Invade Bauchi NUJ Press Centre, Disrupt APC Conference / President Buhari The Most Followed African Leader On Twitter — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.