Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,662 members, 7,948,511 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri (5392 Views)

Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Vicogrin(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
OP,nah school you dey show us or pictures of students?
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Gobengroup(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jman24:
Ground shots cont...
That last pic is FUTA
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by engrchykae(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
christejames:
FUTO make sense ooo!

Didn't know she has such buildings although architecturally bland.

But that school no get girls, why?
na so we see am during our time,na academically rugged girls dey go futo sha.
I remember during our time,we had only 9 girls in a department of 144 students,
There was a time they wanted to play football with petroleum department,our girls couldn't make an 11 woman team.

1 Like

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by engrchykae(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jman24:
FUTO is a tough place. Ladies ain't scared anymore
it's for psychos
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
engrchykae:
na so we see am during our time,na academically rugged girls dey go futo sha.
I remember during our time,we had only 9 girls in a department of 144 students,
There was a time they wanted to play football with petroleum department,our girls couldn't make an 11 woman team.

So many ladies now oh.
you can pay a visit
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
engrchykae:
it's for psychos

Hahahaha. It can be frustrating at times. But if you have 2.2 Gp you try well
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by engrchykae(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Jman24 post=90226339][/quote]don't mind him,I graduated 2011 but some buildings looks very recent eg that tetfund building but when you consider that futo develops rapidly,as in you go on holiday and on coming back you will see new building,one isn't supposed to be surprised.
I don't know how far about the popular"futo airport"where the sports facilities are sited.
Futo is great indeed
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by engrchykae(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jman24:

Hahahaha. It can be frustrating at times. But if you have 2.2 Gp you try well
I carry 2.2 run away,I came with morale to carry first class,then begin beg for 2.1, finally I begin do fasting and prayer for 2.2 hahaha,futo rugged,some courses just whine us that year
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vicogrin:
OP,nah school you dey show us or pictures of students?

Check the title of the post. You don't expect to see a spirit on ground.
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
engrchykae:
I carry 2.2 run away,I came with morale to carry first class,then begin beg for 2.1, finally I begin do fasting and prayer for 2.2 hahaha,futo rugged,some courses just whine us that year

Hahahaha
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by engrchykae(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jman24:

So many ladies now oh.
you can pay a visit
even then there are ladies in smat,saat,sosc, school of health.
But when it comes to seet,you can't find more that 1000girls in the whole of seet.
I bet you
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
engrchykae:
even then there are ladies in smat,saat,sosc, school of health.
But when it comes to seet,you can't find more that 1000girls in the whole of seet.
I bet you

You are right. guys full Engine
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Continued..

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
A world of it's own..

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
OPT...

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biological science building

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Spiff20(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2020
FUTO and AAU are the ugliest and bushiest universities in Nigeria.
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Spiff20(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2020
engrchykae:
don't mind him,I graduated 2011 but some buildings looks very recent eg that tetfund building but when you consider that futo develops rapidly,as in you go on holiday and on coming back you will see new building,one isn't supposed to be surprised.
I don't know how far about the popular"futo airport"where the sports facilities are sited.
Futo is great indeed
The airport where they practice open defecation?
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by engrchykae(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Spiff20:
The airport where they practice open defecation?
oh my God,don't disgrace us na.
It was funny those years.
You will see guys walking majestically,you won't know they are going to the "airport" for defecation.
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2020
The school is so big... But I'm impressed how they managed to beautify their learning environment. Keeping it real!!
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Spiff20(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2020
engrchykae:
oh my God,don't disgrace us na.
It was funny those years.
You will see guys walking majestically,you won't know they are going to the "airport" for defecation.
very early in the morning through prayer garden/love garden, they'll put hands in the pocket and be bouncing, you think they're walking with purpose or going to somewhere important. Na shit. I hope that has changed Sha.
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Groove...

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Continued..

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Spiff20(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Jman24:
The school is so big... But I'm impressed how they managed to beautify their learning environment. Keeping it real!!
This man has clearly been to only one University and that's FUTO. If you go the west and see universities, you'll know Futo is anything but beautiful.
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2020
Continued..

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Spiff20:
This man has clearly been to only one University and that's FUTO. If you go the west and see universities, you'll know Futo is anything but beautiful.

Oh spare me that, all those dilapedated structures and poor learning environment you call school?
My guy I find admission for this lyf admission find me
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Continued

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Institute for women development

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2020
Continued

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by engrchykae(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Spiff20:
very early in the morning through prayer garden/love garden, they'll put hands in the pocket and be bouncing, you think they're walking with purpose or going to somewhere important. Na shit. I hope that has changed Sha.
o boy,you knew everything.
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Metallurgy engineering..

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by uchetom(f): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
wow graduated from futo in 2008,ma alma mater proudly a futoite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) / JAMB Cut-off Mark For All Courses 2024/2025 / Project Topic:history/international Relations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.