Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

.... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .... (3525 Views)

Is Uniben The Ugliest Federal University In Nigeria? / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa / Could This Be The Ugliest Guy On Facebook? See What Friends Are Saying About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Edeyoung: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Story story story.. Story Nani

Lyta, I remember when I go show when dem no cal me...

Edo man, be yarning me dust u hear

Drop your pictures nor fear

Mumu man

The whitemen see blacks as you as slaves anything they brought you accept it, you aint even ashamed you called an african tradition idol worshiping

Shame on you and your generation
If you decide not to worship it, then atleast dont call it funny names or insult it......

You wonder why benin history is still supreme in africa, because despite the interaction with various Christians countries in the past, it didnt influence thier religion even when the white memln insisted they keep thier religion that what makes the white still baffled till today but you dummy tribe called Yoruba used islam to first destroy yourself before Christianity
Came to do the greater part

Your likes have destroyed our awesome traditional religion calling it idol worshiping and barbaric

Mumu man

1 Like

Re: .... by seanwilliam(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:
I am disappointed to be an alumni of the same university as the Op. Please Uniben do not produce mental delinquents like the Op. Information from the exams and record dept shows that the Op was a student of Uselu Leff
Alumnus
Re: .... by freshkpomo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:
I am disappointed to be an alumni of the same university as the Op. Please Uniben do not produce mental delinquents like the Op. Information from the exams and record dept shows that the Op was a student of Uselu Leff
My belle oooo lol..

OP na UDSS student... My fellow I greet u...

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: .... by Stillthebest: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Binikingdowm:
angry it was built during the Western region period

Is this the info you are going to feed your children? Uniben was a post civil war afterthought esterblished school.

After Ironsi was tamed out in 1966, Gowon took the saddle as the head of state. Then your state fell under a division of Nigeria which was named Mid-western region comprising of Delta and Benin as I would know. These were conspicuously known as Bendel state from 1963 to 1991.

Yoruba curled out of this region. And Gowon was the head of state. Lt. sam Ogbemudia was your administrator from 67 till 73 I think. He would later become a Gov. So, your blame should be directed at Gowon and Ogbemudia because he was the Gov when you had that school.

Said that, let's agree Yoruba helped you secured the school and gave you a bad structure, did Yoruba still have to help you build on the structure to make it what you crave?
Re: .... by davidbanner(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin all these arguments on schools that run 19th century syllabus
Re: .... by ArticleBeast: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
Alumnus
Thank you my ash/beer parlour brother... U scarce that way o
Re: .... by ServanTheG(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Uniben is even better. Go to FUOYE
Re: .... by spartan117(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Binikingdowm:
I've been seeing some drone pictures of different universities in Nigeria and most are really beautiful.

Then I remembered the federal university in my state, no wonder they isn't a drone pictures yet.

It's because the school is very ugly, it was built during the Western region and the yorubas didn't want any beautiful thing in Benin so they limited the budget and built nonsense.

The buildings is very old and basic,no design it's like a big secondary school.
On behalf of every Edo indigene on this forum, I here by disown this dude. He is not one of us, the Eskimos can have him.
Re: .... by NumuSings(f): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hi dear. Thank you for voting for Numu Sings. But the competition only allows love reactions. Could you please help us and change your like reaction to love? Thank you so very much. We appreciate you.

This is the link

https://www./1112846675750766/permalink/1154315924937174/?app=fbl
Re: .... by DrDele: 2:33am On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Story story story.. Story Nani

Lyta, I remember when I go show when dem no cal me...

Edo man, be yarning me dust u hear

Hey, sent you a pm. Pls reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve My Mpce Registration Number / Adekunle Ajasin University Admission List Is Out / "Is The Boy Right"? Lol (pic.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.