Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (101859 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by drmayor95(m): 1:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Venzal:
Good evening everyone,

Sorry this came kinda late.

I have been battling with Youtube since. They didn't want to process the video to completion.

Thank God it is now resolved.

So here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZkUj_4gLKU

This is good. Thanks Venzal

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 2:17am On Jun 11, 2020
Venzal:
Good evening everyone,

Sorry this came kinda late.

I have been battling with Youtube since. They didn't want to process the video to completion.

Thank God it is now resolved.

So here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZkUj_4gLKU

great venzal... Shey you know say after you na you??

I just created my upwork account... it then proceeded to show me job feeds after completing my profile.... I assume that means my account has been approved ??

okay I just got the notification now welcoming me to upwork... Thanks

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Gabdoptimist: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Millennialaku:

prolly can be crazy at times, but the highest ive gone without studies is two days

chuks said his is 4-5. so be patient lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I've been having difficulty still creating a prolly account. I'm sure my phone is already flagged. Can you help me create one account please. You can give me your WhatsApp number so we can talk better
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2020
somebody should please clear me on this; between fiverr and upwork which one is better? which one can you get more sales? if there is a better site somebody should kindly suggest. I will really appreciate
cc: all
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning Mr Venzal.

I trust your keeping good and staying safe at this moment in time.

I have also successfully create my Upwork account based on your guidance via the video tutorials.

I have made my profile invisible for the time pending the end of the training.

Find comfort in your heart in knowing I did appreciate this opportunity.

May God reward you abundantly.

Regards

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2020
shakyum:
somebody should please clear me on this; between fiverr and upwork which one is better? which one can you get more sales? if there is a better site somebody should kindly suggest. I will really appreciate
cc: all
The bosses here are of the view Upwork is the premium platform for freelancing. I hope this helps. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AdoreHim: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
And you wasted even more spaces by quoting and copying all over again.

mattyrukee:
Chairman

You just dey waste space for this thread o.

That's the email I actually hand-coppied this morning.

7 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
AdoreHim:
And you wasted even more spaces by quoting and copying all over again.

I also wanted to say it but it has happened. Venzal will type a long post and someone will quote it and say "thank you" wtf is that. Some people will read this thing from page one again, their is no need of scaring them. No need of quoting unnecessarily.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Following digently...
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Venzal:
Somewhere on the pages of this thread, I dropped the websites of 3 great email copywriters' list you should subscribe to. You didn't see that?
thanks boss I can see it now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello everyone...

I was supposed to drop another written lesson today to talk about the SIX email disciplines.

But then, a question from someone yesterday prompted an idea.

Hence I recorded another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQs3jCYsixY

Watch to see a LIVE proposal that won an actual job on Upwork... PLUS how I got the information I needed to write the emails for the job.

40 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Venzal:
Hello everyone...

I was supposed to drop another written lesson today to talk about the SIX email disciplines.

Watch to see a LIVE proposal that won an actual job on Upwork... PLUS how I got the information I needed to write the emails for the job.

Nice one bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ayobamms: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Venzal:
Hello everyone...

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Venzal:
Hello everyone...

I was supposed to drop another written lesson today to talk about the SIX

Thanks so much for this bro, I am really expectant on the mentorship program and also the Saturday Class.God bless you Sir
Take care of yourself sir

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Esteedee12(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Venzal your reward will not only be in heaven but also on earth. Boss of life i appreciate u.

10 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Galacious1: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Great job, Venzal. I learnt a lot from that video. Till Saturday.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ChaseVibes(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Venzal:
Hello everyone...

Bro thank you so much for this video. It was very easy to understand. I'm looking forward to other lectures especially Saturday's lecture

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 1:02am On Jun 12, 2020
@Oga Venzal

MIND-BLOWN!! Damn everything was o
point. From the clip of your earns this month(you really practice what you preach), to the break down of sending a job winning proposal/coverletter, everything was awesome. Then the way you craft those stories in your email;Top-notch(I was eagerly anticipating how you'd rope that Chinese torture story to your clients business,
you did so brilliantly.

Thank you bro, I appreciate this so much. People pay top dollar to learn what you're giving us for free.

Yes I'm interested in your mentorship program.

Once again Thank you.

PS: Please get some drugs for your health ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 1:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Venzal:
Hello everyone...

Oga venzal I must say this is the best time to be alive to learn from someone like you... I downloaded that video and listen thoroughly and i have to say I learnt alot... far more than what could be written here... I appreciate your commitment to get us understand this....

However, pls I want to ask.. you EMPHASIZED that when building your proposal to clients you need to put some sample links of your work... Now this is easier for you because you have a history of working with clients... How about someone who is just starting freshly, how does he convince his client on his proposal when he or she has no previous work and links to attach? please this question is very vital... Thanks....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 2:01am On Jun 12, 2020
Ben settle says "Your emails should be like a woman's skirt... short enough to catch ones full attention, and long enough to cover the details..."

This guy is a gem

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by adsmaster: 3:25am On Jun 12, 2020
@ venzal

Cc venzal

Wow! The video you shared was insightful and very educative.

Seeing a real copy from you, Gave me a picture of what email copy looks like, and what some of these clients looks out for.

I saw the framework A. I. D. A been used.

Thank you victor

PS... Videos cover more topic fast and it's easy to dive in deep with it: I would recommend more of it

5 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ikept(m): 4:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Wow! Just finished reading from page 1 and I must confess that its a time well spent. Me, MYSELF and I, INDIVIDUALLY, PERSONALLY, COLLECTIVELY appreciate your good works. Thank you sir (Removed Headresses!) for the Boss @Venzal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by damilare96(m): 4:57am On Jun 12, 2020
Took over 4 hours to go through this thread
Boss venzal may God almighty keep blessing you forever
Thanks for everything you’re doing

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Venzal for PRESIDENT

If you agree like this post grin grin

36 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by JohnQueen(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Venzal I must commend you for the great service you're rendering here. The second video was quite insightful I must say.

I have a question...what determines the length of a copy?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Dangrace01: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2020
Venzal:
Lol. You didn't do a bad job. No harm in trying things out.

One of the secrets of becoming a great copywriter? Write every freaking day!

When you say write everyday do you mean we should just write everyday or we pick a product and write how to sell the product to someone?

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Macgyver1: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Venzal you really know your onions, I hope to improve my game soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Dangrace01:

When you say write everyday do you mean we should just write everyday or we pick a product and write how to sell the product to someone?
Both. It could be random writing... it could be writing to sell a product.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2020
JohnQueen:
Ven.zal I must commend you for the great service you're rendering here. The second video was quite insightful I must say.

I have a question...what determines the length of a copy?

If the message you are trying to pass across can be compressed into 100 words, then go for it.

The key is to pass across the message. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to length.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2020
adsmaster:
@ ve.nzal

Cc ve.nzal

Wow! The video you shared was insightful and very educative.

Seeing a real copy from you, Gave me a picture of what email copy looks like, and what some of these clients looks out for.

I saw the framework A. I. D. A been used.

Thank you victor

PS... Videos cover more topic fast and it's easy to dive in deep with it: I would recommend more of it
I agree with the PS. But truth is they are a pain to create. My work suffered for the past couple of days because of those videos. Rendering them can take a while.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2020
emperorsversion:

Oga venzal I must say this is the best time to be alive to learn from someone like you... I downloaded that video and listen thoroughly and i have to say I learnt alot... far more than what could be written here... I appreciate your commitment to get us understand this....

However, pls I want to ask.. you EMPHASIZED that when building your proposal to clients you need to put some sample links of your work... Now this is easier for you because you have a history of working with clients... How about someone who is just starting freshly, how does he convince his client on his proposal when he or she has no previous work and links to attach? please this question is very vital... Thanks....
Use what I call the OFB approach.

Search out some jobs you'd like to do on Upwork, create imaginary samples around them and send them to client. We ALL started from zero.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by JohnQueen(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Alright noted. Thank you

Venzal:
If the message you are trying to pass across can be compressed into 100 words, then go for it.

The key is to pass across the message. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to length.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (56) (Reply)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.