Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,076 members, 7,946,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is It Normal Or Not? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Normal Or Not? (323 Views)

121/80 Blood Pressure: Normal Or Not? / Is Watching Cartoons As An Adult Normal Or A Medical Condition? / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal Or Not? by Pheurly: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good afternoon Nairalanders.... Just want to share something and pls is there an answer to it.... I love drinking water a lot, I can take two bottles of water within 1 min... That's how I love water, very refreshing though.... But I always notice something, each time I drink water and I sit down to relax, within next 5 mins, I would begin to sweat profusely, I don't engage myself in a strenuous stuff that moment.. It's something that always happens... Anytime I drink water the next min, I began to sweat.... Is there a reaction that occurs in my body or it's something normal... If it's good let me increase the way I drink water.. cheesy tongue... Thanks
Re: Is It Normal Or Not? by hidhrhis(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2020
if d water is too much ity will be causing swelling in your leg
Re: Is It Normal Or Not? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 16, 2020
You might need to see a Dr and do a thyroid function test. Excessive thirst could be a sign of thyroid problems.
Re: Is It Normal Or Not? by nony43(m): 5:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Your body needs water na our petrol and our renal organs needs them most. Sweating after drinking water happens to me but not often
Re: Is It Normal Or Not? by Kobojunkie: 6:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Pheurly:
Good afternoon Nairalanders.... Just want to share something and pls is there an answer to it.... I love drinking water a lot, I can take two bottles of water within 1 min... That's how I love water, very refreshing though.... But I always notice something, each time I drink water and I sit down to relax, within next 5 mins, I would begin to sweat profusely, I don't engage myself in a strenuous stuff that moment.. It's something that always happens... Anytime I drink water the next min, I began to sweat.... Is there a reaction that occurs in my body or it's something normal... If it's good let me increase the way I drink water.. cheesy tongue... Thanks
Never fear! If you are not working through frequent thirst, then you are fine.
Your body is simply using the water to adequately cleanse itself. Am I right to assume you have good/great looking skin to go with all sweating?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Need Calcium In Your Body? / Medical Experts Unveil £5 Drug That Can Help COVID-19 Patients Recover Fast / South Africa Has The Continent's Highest Covid-19 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.