Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,472 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA (402 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA by ethan101(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
PEREZ BRISIBE one person has been arrested in connection with the killing of a 100-level ,microbiology student of the university of benin.

Confirming the arrest on her twitter hand, @abikedabiri, chairman , Nigerians in diaspora commission, Abike Dabiri-Erewa said the arrest was facilitated through the thumbprint of the suspect on the fire extinguisher used in attacking the victim.
this was also confirmed by spokeman of Edo state police command , Chidi Nwabuzor

more details loading
Re: One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA by ghettokid1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
good
Re: One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA by Righteousness89(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Awesome
Re: One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA by TheSourcerer: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Re: One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA by TheSourcerer: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
If this is a click bait I tell you you are the most disgusting piece of garbage , worthless and heartless
Re: One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA by BankyGee(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Excellent
Re: One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA by Fiisty(f): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA by Fiisty(f): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: One Person Has Been Arrested In Connection With The Rape And Killing Of UWAILA by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2020

(1)

All I Want Is My Money - Ugandan Girl Cries Out On Twitter / Fulani Herdsmen Came To My Village With Their Cows And Killed My Uncle / NIGERIANS: Another Day, Another Set Of Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.