Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family (59884 Views)

Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by HoliMaree: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
The person you're raping is somebody's future hope. Only fuuuls rape
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by spartan50(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
thesicilian:
Election around the corner.

Tell yourself as stupid
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by tunize(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

They think raping is only when a man tear a woman‘s cloth and force himself on her;

You see that time a girl comes to get a job in your company and you tell her she must sleep with you first, MR EMPLOYER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that female student that you failed intentionally so that you can propel her to sleep with you, MR LECTURER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that your friend’s wife that came to you to help her husband, and you said “Scratch my back, I scratch your own”, UNCLE SCRATCHER, YOU ARE A CONFIRM RAPIST?!

You see that small girl that has not yet reach 18yrs, and you bought drinks and give money and lure her in your bed, BROTHER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that sister that comes for prayers and you tell her that something something told you to sleep with her for her to get answers, FAKE PASTOR, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

Let me just say it loud, 60% OF MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS?!

Lock 10 men in a house with one small girl, and you will understand what I mean!

Many of you rapists will one day have daughters, watch out and protect them; because What goes around comes around!
very right
You wen girl come visit for huz u drag drag sote u come finally do then come sey na form she dey Oga u're a rapist.
Even husband wen wife sey no she's not in the mood that husband is also a rapist
#stoprapingwomen#

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by vickybantin(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
this is sad mehn..but to lighten up the mood abit why the girl mama resemble mama g?
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by gbemishile: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tears kept rolling down her eyes for four days till she died.
This part got me crying
There will never be peace of mind to the people who did this
Never will
What am afraid of is this matter being swept under the carpet,as with everything in nigeria.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by jakD: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
grammarnazi2:

Do you...it's all...

"u think everything is all about election?..."

You're doing well Sir. But then, the above is still acceptable.
And also, you seem wrong with the correction.

Like; DO YOU think everything IT'S ALL about election?

View it this way, DO YOU THINK EVERYTHING IT IS ALL ABOUT ELECTION?

It should have been...
"Do you think everything is all about election?"

Cheers!

Meanwhile, RIP to her. May God be with the family.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Chatbot1234: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
so sad what happened to her, i hope all the perpetrators are caught and charges are pressed.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
This poured ice on my spine...

He said his lamentation was the fact that tears kept pouring from her eyes while she was in a coma for four days until she gave up the ghost.

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by dasparrow: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
ProfDview:
Seated at the far end of the earth is a supreme being , wondering why man is so unkind to mankind

Bible says " the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked. Who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9 KJV).

God knows how wicked human beings are and can be.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Sex is over rated and raping a girl or woman doesn't worth it. I pray that those whose raped Uwaila be caught and death with according to the law. No peace for rappists
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by YaksonFCA(m): 12:25am On Jun 03, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by dammywapes(m): 12:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Some people wicked sha , you raped her still you killed her inside a church o... 4 dem to kill her , probably d gal know them and they know she might later cast them.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Friend22(m): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

They think raping is only when a man tear a woman‘s cloth and force himself on her;

You see that time a girl comes to get a job in your company and you tell her she must sleep with you first, MR EMPLOYER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that female student that you failed intentionally so that you can propel her to sleep with you, MR LECTURER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that your friend’s wife that came to you to help her husband, and you said “Scratch my back, I scratch your own”, UNCLE SCRATCHER, YOU ARE A CONFIRM RAPIST?!

You see that small girl that has not yet reach 18yrs, and you bought drinks and give money and lure her in your bed, BROTHER, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

You see that sister that comes for prayers and you tell her that something something told you to sleep with her for her to get answers, FAKE PASTOR, YOU ARE A RAPIST?!

Lock 10 men in a house with one small girl, and you will understand what I mean!

Many of you rapists will one day have daughters, watch out and protect them; because What goes around comes around!

Yiu people shouod stop cinflating real issues with some nonsense you write up there.

We kniw what rape is and those scenarios yiu oainted are not rape but more of pyschological and opportunistic situation to make someone bend to uour will.

Rape are not done in those scenarios you painted.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Pacesetter123(m): 12:59am On Jun 03, 2020
grammarnazi2:

Too...

...had a first...

...the sympathy...

...it's...

It's...

sad

Do you...it's all...

May...loss.
grin grin grin
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by golddare: 2:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Osamudamen:
Edo state first lady Her excellency Mrs Betsy Obaseki accompanied by other top government officials visits family of Late Miss Uwa Vera Omozuwa.

#Justice4Uwa

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/v/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/raped-in-church-betsy-obaseki-condoles-late-uwailas-family/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=

We wont shed tears over our children and loved ones in Jesus name.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Zane2point4(m): 4:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Hahahahahhahaa grin
This your narration is scary o.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by ekevwe(m): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Every disappointment is a blessing. If you know you know.

Say No To Raping
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by victorazyvictor(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2020
ursullalinda:
The more I read this story the more I feel hurt......living in the same space with animals......very sad thing......the government need to make laws that protect women......so they can feel safe in their country.

Don't be segregationist.
Crime is crime no matter the sex.

The law should be pragmatic when it comes to sex offenders or being salacious.
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by asanwafo: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2020
wany:

You have said it all.thank you
Olosho. They don smash u so te to u every available man na rapist. Am sure u have brothers maybe they are inclusive
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by asanwafo: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Avoid them
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by obriciv(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Rip uwaila
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by obriciv(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Not gud
asanwafo:
Olosho. They don smash u so te to u every available man na rapist. Am sure u have brothers maybe they are inclusive
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by TheKingIsHere: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Your comment reeks of gross stupidity.

If I ask you to provide source of where you got the fact that 60% of men are potential rapist, you will start talking shit.

Because nairaland is a faceless forum doesn't give you the right to be foolish and talk ignorantly for cheap likes

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Omoshalewa04(f): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
May God comfort the family. This is so sad.. cry cry cry
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by petitejolie(f): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
The woman looked like would cry. Me i go cry o
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by NumuSings(f): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Seunmama:
how many votes do you need to win?

About 10k votes. (Love reaction)
Re: Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family by Sammiel: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) / Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.