Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,470 members, 7,978,544 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is Nairaland A Clique? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nairaland A Clique? (7098 Views)

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / Patience Jonathan And Clique / Is Nairaland Now Losing Members?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by sisimose(f): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2007
laudate:

Ah yes o! There are 'cliques', and there are cliques. If you make the mistake of saying one word, that they do not like, they descend on you like a ton of bricks. Members of their own clique however, can do no wrong. Such members can post any nasty replies, he or she pleases. All the others will either hail him or her or will simply look the other way. But if you are not a member and you dare pass a comment about one of them, ah, watch out! WWIII will erupt.

It doesn't bother me, sha. I shrug it off & respond to them in kind. And then, I move on. Afterall, wetin concern agbero wit overload? I no sabi them and them no sabi who I be. Life goes on. Period.

very true and well said lol.
thing is, clique or no clique i hail all the solo fliers out here standing their ground grin

9ja4eva:

LOL.@ d end of the day we wldnt even get to see like u said who cares about faceless people.

we'se' ! thank you in my mama tongue kiss
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2007
LOL

U be Edo?
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2007
Thank God, I'm not alone in this school of thought. Of couse, if I can't hear; I can see. If I can't see; then I can smell. . .
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2007
Abi oh.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by sisimose(f): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2007
lol
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 4:35am On Apr 27, 2007
Na real talk na
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by GLORY20071(f): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2007
[color=#770077][/color][b][/bwho will unclique da clique
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
People nt in d clique
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by sisimose(f): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2007
lol
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2007
Na true na.Wat u tink?
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by kitaun(m): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2007
Is this a clique victims' gathering?
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2007
Wat u doing here?
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by RedLips3(f): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2007
kitaun:

Is this a clique victims' gathering?

hahaha grin
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Mustay(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2007
Yeah there's a clique. Especially when they 've interests in d same sections
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by 9ja4eva: 1:18am On Apr 30, 2007
lmao

U tink so?
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by rikkyjen(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2007
Ok, Y'all are sreaming clique, without mentioning their names, Una dey fear? cheesy. Ok, its time to name names and flog with Cane. if you want to experience clique molestation, go to the Arsenal sports thread, God bless you and try to insult Mukina(their ONLY wife)  grin, you is going to be a gonner that day.You would be bombarded with claws, teeths on your skin and would be chased out of the thread with dane guns cheesy cheesy.

On a serious note, why people dey moan of cliques, for crying out loud i have the right to the same ideas with a group of people, abi na by force to be pals with person else?. Y'all moaning about cliques have definitely not seen gangups,cliques in your school or offices, that explains why Y'all are scared sh!!tless and intimidated about a so called "faceless" clique existing on the message board and YIM's.  sad sad
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by mukina2: 9:32pm On May 11, 2007
lol . @Rikky grin grin grin grin grin

i laffed so hard grin grin grin grin

you are crazee grin grin grin

yeah now i am protected but its not a clique tongue grin
why must you insult me grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by rikkyjen(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2007
Lol, is it not true? Loyika and Kitaun are your "Voltrons" . Protectors of the Arsenal thread! grin
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by mijd(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2007
Hot-Angel, are u the a supposed cliqe leader? 'cos u reacted too swifly to the question! cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Mustay(m): 2:17am On Jun 19, 2007
Somze, nneigbo, software- clique of outrageous individuals. Them get strong-head
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by kitaun(m): 2:50am On Jun 19, 2007
Lmao @Rikkyjen, I swear to sue 4 defamation of . . . wetin dem dey call am sef? Loyika must see dis!
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Mustay(m): 3:11am On Jun 19, 2007
. . .The oga of them all
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by rikkyjen(m): 3:15am On Jun 19, 2007
Ogaagun Kitaun, Omo Leyin Fashola. No do dat oooo grin grin. Without you duo ( Loyiks and you) the arsenal board for don Pafuka.  grin grin

Oya, U neva distribute the spoils of election for us ooo, abi only you wan chop round house money alone?

Why your man , Fash just dey bounce perm-sec's. Bobo yen no dey fear sha?

Ok,oooo

CIAO  cool cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by kitaun(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2007
ewwwww!!

Oga Rikky

nothing do u jare cheesy

we go make sure say d thing circulate jare cheesy

as per Perm-secs, they just had to go jare, major reason was decline in their productivity cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by uchetobi(f): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2007
whatever
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by BABEELOVE(f): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2007
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique?
« #62 on: April 24, 2007, 06:30 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah yes o! There are 'cliques', and there are cliques. If you make the mistake of saying one word, that they do not like, they descend on you like a ton of bricks. Members of their own clique however, can do no wrong. Such members can post any nasty replies, he or she pleases. All the others will either hail him or her or will simply look the other way. But if you are not a member and you dare pass a comment about one of them, ah, watch out! WWIII will erupt.

Well said Laudate!!!  Like you said--who cares  It is a free website and none of us are getting paid but a few.  grin  Or wetin "consine" fish with raincoat, or vulture with barber or the Jews and the Gentiles   To your tent O Israel jare!!!!
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
I don't really think so could be true though undecided
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by SeanT21(f): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
I have never come across any Cliques yet.

Everyone needs to be independent!!!
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by Jarus(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
I don't agree there is any clique here. Everybody just posts whatever he/she feels, but I recognize the fact that some people too similar, and their comments look like they are clique, but i don't believe their is any conscious clique. What is happening is unconscious similarity in line of thinking of many NLs, leading to similar ideas/opinions on issues.
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by carmelily: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2008
There's a clique. And i'm the don cool cool cool
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by debosky(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
Let me resurrect this thread since I have been even accused of being in a clique. cheesy

I will list a couple of cliques I have come across on nairaland

First and foremost, there is the Railway clique: Any thread that they descend on must be derailed at all cost with convo unrelated to the original topic. cheesy

Members:

Tope2000, Alagolo/Ebony/HeatFusion/Morenike/, , Sauron (part time member), Jenny Kadri/busy_bodi/etc, and a few others.

More cliques to follow. cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland A Clique? by finemocha(f): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2009
funny topic, because i just met a babe while on one of my rotations and she mentioned how she hated the 9ja girls in california because they were so bitchy, jealous, and cliquey. her exact words. well personally ithink nigerians in general are rather cliqeuy. as of NL im not her enough to know or care. tell him to respond more often add some folks on his yahoo messenger that way he will know when they are on NL and can keep up with them i guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Terrible State Of Itele - Lafenwa - Ayobo Road In Ogun State. / Isoko Names / 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.