Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,581 members, 7,948,252 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. (452 Views)

Why are female Service Providers Selectively nice to customers? / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Coza Rape Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by varnaija(f): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
I've seen public outcry within the past two days online about the killing of that uniben girl.

Few days back hundreds where killed by bandits in sokoto and no one raise an eyelid.

Why do we select who to call justice for? Should we condem every killing in the country or just the ones that'll will make a catchy headline?
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
varnaija:
I've seen public outcry within the past two days online about the killing of that uniben girl.

Few days back hundreds where killed by bandits in sokoto and no one raise an eyelid.

Why do we select who to call justice for? Should we condem every killing in the country or just the ones that'll will make a catchy headline?
this country get as e b jare... Nigerians too like eye service..even that uniben girl...most of Dem no care deep down..na just to show den follow too
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by donbachi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maybe the closer,the pity.
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by BeerParlour: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Edo State no be Sokoto, Zamfara or Kaduna where killing people is normal.

El-Rufai and Buhari are terrorists and are responsible for the killings going on in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by bidak(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Exactly my thought, The truth is people just like to talk about trending news.
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
same reason why we can never get it right in Nigeria
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
BeerParlour:
Edo State no be Sokoto, Zamfara or Kaduna where killing people is normal.

El-Rufai and Buhari are terrorists and are responsible for the killings going on in the North.

Do you even think this makes sense?

My friend, your brain is fast leaving you, run after it

[img]https://media1./images/ad1c7fe15e0e1aac7d2f32783b1d9a2d/tenor.gif?itemid=14134958[/img]
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by bigiyaro(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
no mind all these pretenders, they are so insensitive n self-centered that they only pretend to care, but its only when its a trending case, they will do anything to have one second in the lime light. morafvckers.
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by Justbehave(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nice observation
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by Lightangel64: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
varnaija:

We selectively cry about things in Nigeria

We cried about chibok girls but didn't cry when boko haram killed all the boys in a hostel in a boarding school.

The reason why this mata trend is cause feminists took it seriously as a means to call men rapists. I fear ladies anything they take serious must trend.
Why guys no offense dont take anything serious
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Compared with bandit menace, this Edo's case is new. Yea, better to kill it now before it becomes more recurrent like bandit murders. That's the plan friend.
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by spiralwedge(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
All those killings in Sokoto and Katsina are prob of cows. And killing cows is normal to them there so they are quiet. We can't cry in the South when the people in the North are not.
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by Neurotika: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2020
We're living in interesting times now where men are now at the receiving end of gender inequality. Man/Woman kills man, it's no news and no one cares. Man kills/rapes woman, it becomes a national concern.

The irony is, the same crusaders of these imbalance are the feminists whose core belief system supposedly centers on an egalitarian society.

They have succeeded in consistently using the "weaker vessel" argument in keeping men in the doldrums. Moreover, Men still record more deaths through homicides, suicides, wars, slavery, hard labor etc....yet no one want to have that conversation.

For all its worth, I detest ANY FORM of man's inhumanity to man with no special consideration to any gender. However, the hypocrisy should stop.
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by chinchonglee(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2020
varnaija:

Nor mind Nigerians...

Hypocrisy too much
Re: Why Do We Selectively Cry About Killings In Nigeria. The Rape Issue. by BabbanBura(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2020
varnaija:

Nice thoughts. It doesn't interest the lazy ass feminists at all!

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Own Definition Or Description Of Rape That Can Be Acceptable. / Help It Itches Me. / I Am Looking For Entanglement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.