Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,527 members, 7,937,492 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" (38620 Views)

Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Kingspin(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2020
Mynd44:

Nancy knows the game and plays it well.

Donald, on the other hand, is just showing himself as more like an African President
Fuel by the media CNN and co.

These people have a way of making people look worst not just bad

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2020

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Kingspin:
Fuel by the media CNN and co.

These people have a way of making people look worst not just bad

don't waste your time brother, they won't understand. MSM na the real devil.

3 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by MacPython: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

And that's what that man is.

Everyone hates him right now.

Wait! Except Nigerian Christians.

By the way I am a Christian too but he Sucks!

You mean the Christian type that are "do as I say not as I do" Hypocriste

What's is her stance on minority economic growth ? Abortion?

Hail Christians
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by nikdam: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2020
KenModi:

America is not relevant? You think??

But they always have a hand in selecting your president. Yet thy not relevant to you. Abeg shift make I laugh grin grin grin
. How?Did they hypnotised Nigerians when casting their votes. Or they come to Nigeria to vote? I don't get you.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2020
ponziponzi:

Trump is a mor.on

A billionaire slowpoke, who singlehandedly won them in 2016, I like be that slowpoke, who bare his heart, no afraid to speak, no one is perfect, even in his shortcomings he is a dogged fighter, resilience fighter, a man who stand tall among trials and tribulations, never bows to pressure.. slowpoke with wonderful kids who are taking over him, handling every other aspect. A slowpoke at 74, addresses the nation and the world every now and then, answering questions, he is just human. He doesn’t do the political gimmicks, or political sensitivities, he gives you straight, right there and there, a man who have lead men, business, finances, organizations, built an empire.. to last for generations unborn is a slowpoke, I better be a that kind slowpoke

13 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by odinga1of: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

did americans vote for him just to be better than Buhari. is that all

But we elected PMB to blame GEJ n PDP for 5yrs?

4 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

What's manipulative? Who's manipulating the President of United States? I thought you have something tangible to offer.

And for your information in case you live in Mars. Obama was more of a Neutral President. And yes he worked more with Muslim's and he identified with them more.

I'm done tutoring.

You could have just said you were Muslim and obama working more with muslims made you happy while that is the reason you hate trump... "no one would beat you".. but with the stats and indices from an economic standpoint, Trump is a better president.

If you dont know what manipulative means and what the media CNN has been throwing, then refer to your schooling..

You really didnt have anything tangible to say, talk more tutoring..

5 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by salford1: 6:11am On Jun 03, 2020
AmeriKKKa entered one chance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Nairaland mods don turn liberals lmao....who hide my post...
in another news....this man na ya nightmare

3 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by salford1: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Putin's AmeriKKKa grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by nikdam: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

What's manipulative? Who's manipulating the President of United States? I thought you have something tangible to offer.

And for your information in case you live in Mars. Obama was more of a Neutral President. And yes he worked more with Muslim's and he identified with them more.

I'm done tutoring.
You can't say it more better. He was neutral and he accommodated all, Christians, Muslims atheists, gay or straight. That is what leaders do. They accommodate all irrespective of their own beliefs.

I really don't get why Nigerians like to blame Fmr. President Obama for everything, even for the incapability of their own leaders. Yet they see this old nincompoop mysogynist and racist a Saint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2020
one of the few sensible celebrities....

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by godquality: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

You only hate him for his stance against manipulative voices, otherwise please name a valid reason. From economy/security stats and standpoint, he had bested Obama's indices not until the pandemic.
you fell for trump's propaganda. Trump that took America development back over 50 years with his utterances and tweets? His decisive leadership and never ever taking responsibility for anything. How can a normal thinking person compare him to Obama or even support him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by salford1: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2020
The point man. Blames everyone but himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2020
creepy joe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by salford1: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Even Taylor, the Nation's sweetheart slammed Donald the Trump.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2020

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2020
heheheh

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by francis5051: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

And that's what that man is.

Everyone hates him right now.

Wait! Except Nigerian Christians.

By the way I am a Christian too but he Sucks!
I don't hate trump he haven't done anything that will attract my hate I wonder how u guys won't hate buhari who is doing and taking decision affecting us so much but will hate trump dah doesn't rule us ur guys hate towards trump is just like water on the stonr

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by AkuOlisa: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Mynd44:

Nancy knows the game and plays it well.

Donald on the other hand is just showing himself as more like an African President

Trump is being unnecessary too emotional on this issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:28am On Jun 03, 2020
hell yea

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:29am On Jun 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by salford1: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2020
KKK bros.

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Shattuck(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

He is using his hands to destroy the country by himself. He would tweet violence then go and hide inside white house bunker. When he comes out, he does so with a battalion of cops and secret service.

Difference between a President and a Dictator below. Whose side would you be on?
your photo description does not truly illustrate the reality,Obama was a black man who was highly supported by the black community, he has his flaws have you ever seen black people criticise anything about him, but with trump its not the same,they hate him even before he became president,you don't expect him to march alongside protesters.I agree with you that his words should have been carefully curated.

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2020
Tell em

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing / Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources / Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.