Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,661 members, 7,918,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) (43338 Views)

664 New COVID-19 Cases, 308 Discharged And 15 Deaths On July 11 - (2983 Tested) / 460 New COVID-19 Cases, 265 Discharged And 15 Deaths On July 8 - (2302 Tested) / 503 New COVID-19 Cases, 280 Discharged And 15 Deaths On July 7 - (14,435 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by UncleAboki: 1:58am On Jun 03, 2020
References:

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1267951073093959681?s=19

https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/
Hustle ooo...make hunger no let them admit you as covid 19 patient. just to eat food and be registered by NCDC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:01am On Jun 03, 2020
andrewtosin:
This guy is so pained by the "livescores" being released by the NCDC every night.
Why are you so vexed with the "scores"? You are quick to counter, with energy and power, any update of NCDC here every night by booking space on the front page.
You should keep what you know to yourself and not coming here to condemn the NCDC thereby discouraging others.
You are part of the reasons the cases are still vehemently rising today.
Why don't you satisfy your ignorance by visiting any of the isolation centres? If you were in Abuja here, I would have advised you to visit Gwawalada Hospital.

Nonsense and boooworm
Iranu abasa

Sorry you are the only one I'm quoting. I'm just using you as a point of contact to others with appalling reasoning like yours. In order words, I'm using you as a scape goat.

will you shut up there!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 03, 2020
May God help us
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by KINGBAYORH(m): 2:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I still maintain that the federal govt should lockdown the country for at least Two months.

The cases keep increasing day by day. I totally condemn the easing of the lockdown and lifting of restrictions.

COVID-19 is real and only a total lockdown of the country will save us.

We are in big trouble and the FG is easing lockdown.

I call on all Nigerians to reject the eading of the lockdown and call for a total lockdown of the country for Two months or more.

May God heal our land.

See this mumu. U will never be wise. I thought u have sense. No be only total lockdown
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by JimmySwaggart(m): 2:34am On Jun 03, 2020
SirWarlock:
When the spread slows down wink. Trying hard to remain relevant? Explain. They shouldn't give daily updates so we can know when we're at our comfort zone?
kudos to them though, but I believe they've become tools in the hands of some corrupt politicians. Anyway I might b wrong, since I have no proof.
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by CodeTemplar: 2:50am On Jun 03, 2020
BlackSpanner:
More than 3 months after the index case in the country, the Federal government through NCDC is yet to test up to 1% of the entire population of this country and they claim to be handling the pandemic properly. It therefore means it might take up to 5 years to test up to 2% of our population.

Thank God that we only have the chinco version of the virus in this country.

I still wonder how NCDC conducts her test in a country we all know most citizens hardly visit a medical facility for treatment unless the situation becomes critical.

All of a sudden the number of positive cases has plummeted like our Naira with inconsistent and fictitious figures been churned out everyday. The more reasons many Nigerians no longer take the virus serious.

If you doubt visit the nearest market in your neighbourhood.

Other serious countries have already opened up for business and we are still fooling around claiming not to have "passed the peak" or "flattened the curved". Ask the PTF chairman want those terms mean. Surely you will be amazed.
Wuhan alone tested 9.9m people. Google it out. Maybe we should ask for their help as regards how they managed that.
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:02am On Jun 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:
undecided
Na World Health Organization (WHO) be ref be that. No nonsense refree
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by Angel1696: 3:05am On Jun 03, 2020
#baba ijebu numbers #correct scores thanks NCDC
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by fr3do(m): 3:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Clockwork figures
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:51am On Jun 03, 2020
tgirlblaze:
We all know the figures are under reported... Make dem sha dey report am small small like DAT bfr the cure will be found before dem give us heart attack
. How do u know the figures are under reported? Or they didn't record your own positive test?

1 Like

Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I still maintain that the federal govt should lockdown the country for at least Two months.

The cases keep increasing day by day. I totally condemn the easing of the lockdown and lifting of restrictions.

I call on all Nigerians to reject the eading of the lockdown and call for a total lockdown of the country for Two months or more.

May God heal our land.
. Hmm
Thank God for checking your name on time.
I wanted to waste my time attacking u.

2 Likes

Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by cjudy(m): 3:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Anytime they want to ease lock down, Ncdc will increase figure to 500 or 400 cases in a day to instigate fear to the citizen then boom after the extension of lock down, number of cases will reduce to 200 or 100. Una weldone. Make Una dey deceive unaself

3 Likes

Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:58am On Jun 03, 2020
SirWarlock:
12 deaths but nobody cares! Sad it has come to this cry
. 12 death? Do you know how many persons died yesterday alone in Nigeria with sicknesses.
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by skyhighweb(m): 4:00am On Jun 03, 2020
boookworm:
Awon "Asymptomatic crew"

This cases are actually undereported, I'm sure we have more than 450 million cases in Nigeria cheesy. The "Under reported" crew will definitely agree with me cos they've all gotten themselves and families tested, oh wait embarassed
shu how many we b
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by clemix(m): 4:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

May God heal our land.

I don't think locking up the country for another two months will have any effect as we had this country locked up for 2 months and still had this figures plummeting. I think easing up the lock down so as open the economy is the way to go. Besides, according to WHO we may just have to learn to live with the virus

1 Like

Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by KBdownloads(m): 4:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Nobody is interested in these lies again abeg
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:02am On Jun 03, 2020
andrewtosin:
This guy is so pained by the "livescores" being released by the NCDC every night.
Why are you so vexed with the "scores"? You are quick to counter, with energy and power, any update of NCDC here every night by booking space on the front page.
You should keep what you know to yourself and not coming here to condemn the NCDC thereby discouraging others.
Why don't you satisfy your ignorance by visiting any of the isolation centres? If you were in Abuja here, I would have advised you to visit Gwawalada Hospital.

Nonsense and boooworm
Iranu abasa

Sorry you are the only one I'm quoting. I'm just using you as a point of contact to others with appalling reasoning like yours. In order words, I'm using you as a scape goat.
. At the end u make no sense. Coro is more than 4 months now in Nigeria. Have you heard of someone died of other sicknesses in Nigeria again except covid419?
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by justphillips(m): 4:09am On Jun 03, 2020
andrewtosin:

Nonsense and boooworm
Iranu abasa

NCDC Patron. God will Judge you and your fellow NCDC thieves for deception.

1 Like

Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by universe26(m): 4:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

May God heal our land.

Oga this ur statemdnt has confirmed ur name, ur blood group and identity! I believe & i knw u will still vote buhari in d next election even wen he's not contesting

1 Like

Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by Whitney33(m): 4:21am On Jun 03, 2020
We shall overcome. undecided
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by universe26(m): 4:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Somebody just dey computer system for abj dey run simulation experimentaly on numbers. Naija quontino!
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by Kollysman1: 4:31am On Jun 03, 2020
🤟🏾
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by Obidon1(m): 5:28am On Jun 03, 2020
The same thing
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by rotadeco27: 5:50am On Jun 03, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
Covid-19 is now a very boring news o
Hmmmm
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by Livingstone124: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2020
rawpadgin:
League table don come out?

Abeg wetin Edo state dey go do for champions league?

Who ask them to pick form?

Kogi don go relegation already. Even if them buy Ronaldo, messi & neymar
Edo St dey Europa League position
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by kristisking(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

May God heal our land.
"The country should be locke down for two more months". Really! I guess you are one of those cashing out from the lock down. How much palliatives can you give your neighbourhood? Nigeria is doing copy and paste. Going by the reality of our economy coupled with the large number of Nigerians who are in the informal sector, do you think many Nigerians will survive another lockdown?
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by Emmanuel5a(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2020
It always increase please God help us
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by AdaoraNK(f): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2020
The rate Oyo and Rivers states are climbing with steady results, they may end up in the top 4 most affected states including Edo.
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2020
BlackSpanner:
More than 3 months after the index case in the country, the Federal government through NCDC is yet to test up to 1% of the entire population of this country and they claim to be handling the pandemic properly. It therefore means it might take up to 5 years to test up to 2% of our population.

Thank God that we only have the chinco version of the virus in this country.

I still wonder how NCDC conducts her test in a country we all know most citizens hardly visit a medical facility for treatment unless the situation becomes critical.

All of a sudden the number of positive cases has plummeted like our Naira with inconsistent and fictitious figures been churned out everyday. The more reasons many Nigerians no longer take the virus serious.

If you doubt visit the nearest market in your neighbourhood.

Other serious countries have already opened up for business and we are still fooling around claiming not to have "passed the peak" or "flattened the curved". Ask the PTF chairman want those terms mean. Surely you will be amazed.
The real covidiots we have here in Nigeria are the ones waiting for cases to drop before the govt eases all lockdowns.
Someone is talking about flattening the curve or passing the peak when you've tested only 0.035% of your population.
Ask a statistician to draw you a graph or a chart and then provide him with 0.035% of information required to draw the graph and check his reaction.
That's exactly what Nigerians are doing here.
No be only peak point na peak milk.
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by cray91(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2020
hahaha you are funny! if we have more than 450million cases in Nigeria while we're 200million in population. does it mean Nigeria oweing corona 250extra million cases or what haha
boookworm:
Awon "Asymptomatic crew"

This cases are actually undereported, I'm sure we have more than 450 million cases in Nigeria cheesy. The "Under reported" crew will definitely agree with me cos they've all gotten themselves and families tested, oh wait embarassed
Re: 241 New COVID-19 Cases, 117 Discharged And 15 Deaths On June 2 - (3916 Tested) by Frankology: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2020
You people should not worry, after all this is over we will calculate our population and then we will know other cases came from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) / Young Man's Leg Is Always Up In Kogi Due To Unusual Medical Condition (Photo) / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.