Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Free Business Training Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Business Training Guide (444 Views)

Real Estate Business Training/guide Now Available / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* / IMPORTATION Business Training & Mentorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Training Guide by onlyhope: 12:57am On Jun 03, 2020
I have been doing this business for over 20 days now.

I attached my recent proof of payment.

Get paid a profit of 5% every 10 days on your investment.

This translates to 15% monthly.

I have written a training guide about the business. THIS TRAINING GUIDE IS 100% FREE.

DROP YOUR WHATSAPP NO TO GET THE GUIDE. NO MONEY WILL BE REQUESTED FROM YOU.

Re: Free Business Training Guide by blackpanthar: 1:59am On Jun 03, 2020
You who advertised, why not drop your own number. Dont you know how to do an advert?

Simply advertise and put your number.... Many who view are not even members of nairaland.... Think na, you have lost more people than those who would go through the stress of commenting.

Next time pls know how to advertise and gain the right customers
Re: Free Business Training Guide by onlyhope: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2020
blackpanthar:
You who advertised, why not drop your own number. Dont you know how to do an advert?

Simply advertise and put your number.... Many who view are not even members of nairaland.... Think na, you have lost more people than those who would go through the stress of commenting.

Next time pls know how to advertise and gain the right customers
WhatsApp line - 07037598932. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Need A 700+ GMAT Score? Here Are Your Test Prep Materials For Cheap / Use Nylon And Carton For Sale In Large Quantities. / How To Get Free Data. Just Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.