Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo (71128 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Kriss216: 5:34am On Jun 03, 2020
What's On Kanayo O Kanayo's Mind Here? (photo)

Guess what's on his mind.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Kriss216:

CAPSLOCKED
Millenniumlady
decatalyst
Afroknight
Vyzz
Profdview1

The only thing on heaven and earth that can be on kanayo O. kanayo's mind ooo, the only kanayo that I know very well is how to use that lady for

Money ritual gringringrin

Trust him, he isn't a sex freak... He is a goddamn advocate and pro Ritual freak

If na Jim iyke now, dt one na to dey fvck him sabi.

Attention: shout out to my newly found frnd... AngelEmade....

Trust MI, we will be good together.....

345 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by jesse8048(m): 5:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Just calculating how much he will make with her.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Davash222(m): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Skull mining on his mind.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Humanoid01(m): 5:56am On Jun 03, 2020
I don't care what's on his mind, I just can't help but notice how much of a beautiful woman Stella Damasus was and still is. See face, chai!

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by madridguy(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Stella Damascus my forever crush. shocked

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by jeffizy(m): 6:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Kriss216:

CAPSLOCKED
Millenniumlady
decatalyst
Afroknight
Vyzz
Profdview1
1. How do I tell her my generator no be kick and start? cry

2. If I turn this girl to fowl now, she go bring me much money so? angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by vastolord4(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2020
I remember when that gean baggy shorts and t-shirts where with timberland were the big boys anthem then! Men things don change.. as a bachelor then, you'd have one chair, a foam ,window AC that doesn't work, TV and vcd. In one big room and a refrigerator! Damn

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Davash222:
Skull mining on his mind.

Igbo man and skull mining grin

Two things are involved;
If kanayo is already Rich, then he probably can't make love again coz he used his dick for ritual

But for this movie, I think he is very poor, so he is planning to use that pretty girl

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by yanabasee1(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Kanayo, Awon rituals Lord.......

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by decatalyst(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Kriss216:

CAPSLOCKED
Millenniumlady
decatalyst
Afroknight
Vyzz
Profdview1

He is like "with your bright skin and round eyes, my money will be bright, shine and round the whole earth" grin grin

Money RITUAL was and is in his mind! New living in bondage even confirmed it grin

This man brings fear to our TV screen grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Money ritual. Any other answer is wrong

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2020
what style to give her tonight
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Osobi32(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
The man be like.... Which kind life be this, just imagine this beautiful woman by my side and I can't even enjoy her! Ahhh. How do I tell her that I used my dick for money ritual

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Davash222(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2020
vastolord4:
I remember when that gean baggy shorts and t-shirts where with timberland were the big boys anthem then! Men things don change.. as a bachelor then, you'd have one chair, a foam ,window AC that doesn't work, TV and vcd. In one big room and a refrigerator! Damn
All traders in Aba and Onitsha had this baggy short then. It's in their constitution.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Exc2000: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
lol

serial ritualist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by paulolee(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2020
his thinking abt the latest herbalists with the best exchange rate for that lady....dt man no de use money play oo...saw him somewhere last year and was even scared to shake hands with him make my p.p no vanish..

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Vyzz: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2020
grin

Who told u my name?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Vyzz: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2020
grin

Who told u my name?

So I am now popular.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Humanoid01:
I don't care what's on his mind, I just can't help but notice how much of a beautiful woman Stella Damasus was and still is. See face, chai!

After Liz Benson, she's the prettiest Nigerian actress I've ever seen. Cute is not enough to describe her. Not just physically, but the way she acts/talks. So attractive.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by PapaNnamdi: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2020
but take a look at something everyone,

look at the way Stella is decently dressed, is she not still beautiful I miss this alot, I wish I was born in the 70s ,
this days married women even with kids are dressing like harlots,

rubbish,
harlots everywhere, and one mumu guy go kneel down dey propose, disgracing his lineage
tueh.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by FlordFlorez(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2020
"I hope after the 'do' you won't say i rape u sha".

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Austeeenxx: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Damn! Stella Damasus is one pretty woman.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Maxcollins042(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2020
"Why would they ask me to get my pretty wife for the sacrifice?"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by falcon01: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2020
he be like "she said No but if I beg wella she go give me, But i dey fear make she no say I force her make I enter Rape palava"

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by billynoni(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2020
That's Kanayo calculating,lands he will buy and houses he will build+cars too... From the money he will make, using Stella as ritual.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by adebayour26: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2020
vastolord4:

You're old ooo

9 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Farki: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Akpu and Oha soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by vastolord4(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
adebayour26:

You're old ooo

Lol

7 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
vastolord4:
with movies like snake in the monkey shadow,twin worrior, 12 monkey, drunken masters, commando,home alone and lastly mr.bones.

19 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by emmabest2000(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
He is thinking how to tell her that his pen-is is no longer working because he use it for money ritual grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.