Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:07 AM

Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) (458 Views)

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by EBMedia: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2020
As the death of Miss Vera Uwaila, a UNIBEN student who was raped and killed in RCCG church is still being investigated, another female student identified as Bello Mubarak has been killed for refusing to be raped in Ibadan, IgbereTV reports.

Tunji Olatunji who shared the story on Facebook wrote:

“Now, these times are not funny. Bello Mubarak has fallen too. A student of IRA&T Oluyole, Ìbàdàn. I gathered their home was attacked yesterday afternoon by supposed robbers who tried to finish on a romp.

Mubarak resisted their attempt to rape her and she was stabbed to death. We hope and pray that the perpetrators of this evil will be fished out.”

https://www.facebook.com/100000248178768/posts/3228785070473067/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1353970/another-student-killed-ibadan-refusing-raped-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by JunctionBox: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
kiss
Re: Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Lawlessness in this land is having it's toll. There's no rationale (like ladies dressing to oppress or whatever...) anyone can give to justify raping. Rapist should be made to face the firing squad and televised live on the national TV. It will deter others from even the thought of it.
Re: Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmm

It's strange how armed robbery is growing under the nose of Makinde

Ajimobi would have just ordered them to be shot at sight.
Re: Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by EmmanuelBanks: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2020
oh lord I pray this morning, that where ever these pervert rapists men are, and are spoiling the names of good men...may you strike them with thunder that have been doing pressup in Sambisa forest

oh God I wouldn't cause on their parents cos their parents are not part of the atrocity they commit....so I say lord may their dick never stand again...

and for all the sisters that were never raped...but because you felt used or a guy disappointed you in one way or the other...and as a way to get back at him you accused him of rape ...See baa Na OGUN go strike ur mouth wey deyy use bad mouth ppl...then go deyy feed you food because you go don cripple

some girls think say rape na small matter ..

I dedicate this fct for the rape victims, those that have suffer rape both in their younger and adult age...God be with you all...peace
Re: Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Covid 19 has caused a lot. I think all these rape cases are as a result of accumulated konji. They will all reap what they sow that I know for sure. Rip Young woman
Re: Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by georjay(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Hmmm
It's strange how armed robbery is growing under the nose of Makinde
Ajimobi would have ordered them to be shoot at sight.
Must you politicise this issue
Re: Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by LedRock: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmmm....
Ok, it's alright.
Re: Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2020
georjay:

Must you politicise this issue
Why won't I make it political
Was ibadan this unsafe during Ajimobi's regime?
Ajimobi would have just ordered the police to kill the criminals at sight.
Re: Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by complexBoss12: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2020
wots really going on
Re: Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by georjay(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Why won't I make it political

Was ibadan this unsafe during Ajimobi's regime?

Ajimobi would have just ordered the police to kill the criminals at sight.

Ibadan was relatively safe during Ajimobi's era but some areas are prone to criminal activities...
they have always been

My area is still as safe as ever

so it's relative

It's worthy to note that "Corona induced" economic meltdown has led to the increase in criminal activities

notwithstanding
Makinde can do better in terms of security

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS & VIDEO: Remains Of George Floyd Taken To Memorial Service In His Honour / God Punish Me If I Was Involved – Ex-minister Accused Of Stripping Staff Naked / Where Is MURIC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.