Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,830 members, 7,912,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal (1802 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / Top 10 Hilarious “nigerian Chat-up Lines” Used By Nigerianguys / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by coolkyle(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2007
i was wondering what is the best way to approach a gal? people can you help me out? i need a few tips on how to chat up a lady without being cocky or stupid. much like the do's and dont's of talking to a chic.
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by sillyboy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2007
Just call her, tell her that you like am pass your mama grin. Before you know it, she is on your bed grin
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by coolkyle(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
you really must be out of your mind sillyboy! why on earth would i do that. anything that starts with a lie always ends with one
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by kateflow(f): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2007
sillyboy:

Just call her, tell her that you like am pass your mama grin. Before you know it, she is on your bed grin

oshi
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by oreofemi(f): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2007
thank you kateflow, i like that word.
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by oghene007(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2007
sillyboy
u neva change!/
?
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by aikmamah1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2007
cool_kyle:

you really must be out of your mind sillyboy! why on earth would i do that. anything that starts with a lie always ends with one

u don wana tell her a lie ? thats good of you, tell her the truth then " hey bumi (or what ever her name is) the truth is that i like you but i don't know how to say it, i am kind of shy with chicks how do i tell u then that i like you without being cocky or stupid?" na that knife she use dey cut vergitable na im she go use pursue you

my guy if u wan spin a girl just tell her what she wants to hear and thats all don't bother if its the truth or not (they know the truth u don't have to remind them) if you tell a babe say u like pass your mama she know say na lie but that what she wants to hear and because tis what she wana hear she go like you titi lailai
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by Bolarge(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2007
True lies. grin
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by Macutie(f): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2007
Just come out clear man. U dont need Bolarge or aik 2 tell u how 2 go bout ur business. Just be straight k?
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by Macutie(f): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2007
Just come out clear man. U dont need Bolarge or aik 2 tell u how 2 go bout ur business. Just be straight k?
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by Ralvy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2007
kateflow:

oshi

Thanx Kateflow, u saved me d stress of havin tu type tongue tongue
Re: The Best Way To Chat Up A Gal by nana(f): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
sillyboy:

U're really showing us wot ur username means, All ur posts just dey Silly,

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? / Will You Work For Her / Men And Women Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.