Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,809 members, 7,909,103 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Want To Grow Old With You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Want To Grow Old With You (331 Views)

A Time To Grow. / Website Where You Can Offer Free Copies Of Your Book To Grow Your Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Grow Old With You by kizi4chuks(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
This beautiful thing called love, found me and I was blessed by its charming embrace, for this creature beside me is mine alone, whom I share with no other. Like all things wither and grow old, like all things fades away, history forgets all. This moment tells all the tale, make each day a picture of a dream come true, for each second is more precious than diamond.

That amidst billions of souls, a true soul clung to mine, and as his soul was mine to control, mine was his as well. We made the journey a merry ride, converting troubles to strength and the lack of money settled most choices. Body and soul intertwined, sorrow and happiness intertwined, we cried shoulder to shoulder, shameless of each other.

READ MORE ON https://kizzantel..com/2020/06/i-want-to-grow-old-with-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Motivational Books You Have To Read Before You Kick The Bucket. / Riddle Me / Get Your QUILLBOT Premium Account At Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.