Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,679 members, 7,882,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) (46960 Views)

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by omodave(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Can someone suggest the way forward in all this..
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Mskay(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari is a very big Curse to Nigeria
please I want to ask all nairalander one simple question why is it that if anything bad happens in any state you always blame the president muhammadu buhari but if at all any good thing happen you either praise your tribe or your state government?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Amah70: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Buhari and his men should continue. Now they can't kill the Igbos they are now killing themselves. It's an insult to call Nigeria a zoo, because there's sanctity of animal life in the zoo.

Typing Rest in Peace is the height of hypocrisy because those souls are never resting in any peace. Their blood demands vengeance.

Buhari is a failed CinC, an army recruit won't be as bad as him.

Those mumu protesters in Lagos for George Floyd, won't see this one happening in their nose. They should better open international borders, this place is the worst place a human can ever be. Spits

Protesters in Lagos over Floyd?

They cannot see this. They are expecting Buhari to hand over power to Tinubu in 2023. They call themselves most politically sophisticated.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Jimmybyi: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why kill children for God's sake
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by starz100: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Clearly govt is not serious about ending this human carnage. This southern Kaduna issue has been for years and govt at all levels have failed.
I can 't believe this is happening in my country. Come to think of it do we really have a president

My consolation is that 2023 is around the corner
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by lanchy: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
The only election poster for El-Rufai should read ......... "Vote El-Rufai for Hell fire"
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Annonymox: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

May God also punish you join for thinking such thought

The blood of those innocent children will also be upon your head except you ask for forgiveness from God and start voting the right people into power

You're stupid for attacking someone who already feel remorse already. You act like you've all your life been right about everything. Idiot
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
This people should learn how to defend themselves now. Since the useless government has turned a blind eye, you have a God given right to defend yourself. Silly Nigerians that are are so quick to protest killings in oyinbo countries but will turn a blind eye to a genocide in their backyard are suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteem thinking they are being cool by doing follow follow on oyinbo matters.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by lastmessenger: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
kabukabu50:
Funny these same people will tell you that living in Nigeria is better than abroad.

Yes We work more and pay more taxes but atleast we don't have to deal with slaughtered women and children, literally babies killed in their sleep by people who have the same skin as you.

Nigerias tribalism is worse than any kind of racism anywhere on Earth.

any idiot who tell you that living in Nigeria is better than living in America must be living in fools paradise.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Noel19: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Seenyo:

Discombobulated cretin! May you and your entire generation perish in a bottomless pit!
Bleep you! Bleep your damn father and useless mother!
In addition, damn apc/pdp cos I don't give a hoot about any of your ragtag parties, dumb homo habillis!

I dare you to meet me in person and utter any gibberish,
You won't live to tell the story!

Idiot, slowpoke, scallywag, and a Nincompoop!

It's no longer rumour that your father died on top of a prostitute while trying to go past 2 rounds coupled with the fact that he took a drug enhancement performance drugs.

It has also come to the notice of the whole community that your mum has since long eloped with her younger lover without mourning the death of her late husband for a day.

Since telling you the truth has resorted to you insulting me and challenging me to a street fight I will find time in my busy schedules and meet you where ever you deem fit

Please come with many sympathizers because you'll need them after I must have decorated your ugly face with blows.

Son! Get ready, I'm coming for you
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Ykc2(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Did you see any nigerian protesting against fulani herdsmen?even if you want to protest ishaq Akintola will call a Christian
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by wizod(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
gambia:

Some Muslims too were killed in a gruesome manner last week in Sokoto.
some people who they don't knw were muslims
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Annonymox: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Seenyo:

Discombobulated cretin! May you and your entire generation perish in a bottomless pit!
Bleep you! Bleep your damn father and useless mother!
In addition, damn apc/pdp cos I don't give a hoot about any of your ragtag parties, dumb homo habillis!

I dare you to meet me in person and utter any gibberish,
You won't live to tell the story!

It's best you ignore him. Look him up, you'll understand better. He's only trying to bring you to his level

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Rawtruth1: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
And the ethnic cleansing continues.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Noel19: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Annonymox:

You're stupid for attacking someone who already feel remorse already. You act like you've all your life been right about everything. Idiot

Thank your stars that you're anonymous by now you won't be walking straight with your legs.

Coward son of a bitch, still hiding behind a faceless forum to rant

I dare you, make yourself known and see what will become of your end
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by banom(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
One Nigeria is great. Let's keep it going
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Rawtruth1: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bigflamie:
What more can I comment which hasn't been done before? After blasting the lifeless dullard because he's the C in chief of armed forces, it gets worse as time proceeds.

What have we the masses done to deserve all these nonchalant attitudes from our government?

Ara agbala m. This country is fvcked beyond redemption.
One Nigeria until Tinubu becomes president
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

Idiot, slowpoke, scallywag, and a Nincompoop!

It's no longer rumour that your father died on top of a prostitute while trying to go past 2 rounds coupled with the fact that he took a drug enhancement performance drugs.

It has also come to the notice of the whole community that your mum has long eloped with her younger lover without mourning the death of her late husband for a day.

Since telling you the truth has resorted to you insulting me and challenging me to a street fight I will find time in my busy schedules and meet you where ever you deem fit

Please come with many sympathizers because you'll need them after I must have decorated your ugly face with blows.

Son! Get ready, I'm coming for you

Meet me at red sand, okota school complex 10 AM tommorw then, dumb dingbat...I'll teach you the final lessons of your miserable life! I pity your damn mother in advance!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by goldman777: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nobody is no longer scared of Corona virus Fulani has resumed work
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
O Father, let your kingdom come already!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Kubernetes: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Olabenjamen22:
Islamic terrorist doing the work of there gigolo fake prophet as usual

No body is seeing them killing innocent people now oo I hope Al Jazeera and other brain dead white troll won't be crying humanity when people start killing those terrorist.

The story said the culprits are herdsmen.
And you are bringing Islam into it.Thats not fair.
It will interest you to know that these types of herdsmen hardly pray, cleanse or even bath.They mostly kidnap, destroy farms and retaliate against any person or group that touches them.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Annonymox: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

Thank your stars that you're anonymous by now you won't be walking straight with your legs.

I can't exchange words with you. It's starting to feel like m exchanging words with a kid. People that rant like you are just empty drums.

If I really get yur time, I'll deal with you. Also be careful how you challenge people on social media. Shoe get size

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Annonymox:

It's best you ignore him. Look him up, you'll understand better. He's only trying to bring you to his level
Thanks bro! ....I can see the dude's is some grossly uncouth, frustrated kid.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Annonymox: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

Like I went through your previous post, your best here on NL is attacking people. Only idiots will exchange words with you. Some of us will teach you sense. If you wish to find me, leave me your details in inbox. Your head go correct

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Height of Wickedness and Heartlessness!

Even Little kids are not Spared!!

All in the Name of Religion...

The Grace of GOD is still on Earth and Wickedness , Heartlessness and blood shed are going on like this..

Just Imagine how things are gonna be here ,when the Restrainer is taken away..

Just Imagine how things are gonna be here ,when JESUS takes his own away..

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Take a Deep Breathe and think...

"And there Shall be Great Tribulation, Such as the World has never seen"

There is only one way of Escape...

JESUS CHRIST is the only way!

If you desire to Escape these evils , Humbly see our Signature..

Calm down... Your god did worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
No hash tags for these people?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by immantoks: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Seriously I am beginning to to think Fulanis are not different from animals.Those guys are too cruel and mean without human feelings. Their presence represent death rape, mutilation and robbery. And yet the governor keeps denying it.who did we offend in southern Kaduna? who will come to our rescue in Kajuru.the ill treatment and marginalization is another thing entirely. Now Fulani invading villages and killing people anyhow. Staying with animals is better than allowing Fulanis close to you.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Noel19: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Seenyo:

Meet me at red sand, okota school complex 10 AM tommorw then, dumb dingbat...I'll teach you the final lessons of your miserable life! I pity your damn mother in advance!

Guy your own don kpafuka, you're already dead!

My secondary school education was at Mushin Boys High School, Okota Isolo, just opposite red sand. Your papa! Na we terrorise those schools in Okota complex. Go to Ajumoni High School, central grammar School, Ilamoye grammar school and the other schools in Okota complex and ask after what Students of Mushin Boys High School, 97/98 set did to all of them. Your papa, you don die for my hand, because of these Lagos State education board had to close down Mushin Boys High School.

My area, ilasamaja all the way to Ago powerline and back to Chemist bus stop. God punish you, I'm coming for you, just make sure you come with backups because it won't be funny.

And don't be surprised if your friends turn their backs on you and start torturing you if they realise who you dey Bleep with

Please what's your name? Let me start sending out words to the small boys in Okota Isolo axis that there's a price on your head

Can you imagine this pikin calling me out where I spent most of my life.

God punish you, you don buy market. By the time I finish you, you'll learn to respect yourself anytime you come on NAIRALAND.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by danlamimuhammed: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
what are they going to benefit from this ?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

Guy your own don kpafuka, you're already dead!

My secondary school education was at Mushin Boys High School, Okota Isolo, just opposite red sand. Your papa! Na we terrorise those schools in Okota complex. Go to Ajumoni High School, central grammar School, Ilamoye grammar school and the other schools in Okota complex and ask after what Students of Mushin Boys High School, 97/98 set did to all of them. Your papa, you don die for my hand, because of these Lagos State education board had to close down Mushin Boys High School.

My area, ilasamaja all the way to Ago powerline and back to Chemist bus stop. God punish you, I'm coming for you, just make sure you come with backups because it won't be funny.

And don't be surprised if your friends turn their backs on you and start torturing you if they realise who you dey Bleep with

Please what's your name? Let me start sending out words to the small boys in Okota Isolo axis that there's a price on your head

Can you imagine this pikin calling me out where I spent most of my life.

God punish you, you don buy market. By the time I finish you, you'll learn to respect yourself anytime you come on NAIRALAND.
I hope to see you make same mouth when Iaw enforcement agents get hold of you ....drop your details, mr king Kong.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) by Noel19: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Annonymox:

Like I went through your previous post, your best here on NL is attacking people. Only idiots will exchange words with you. Some of us will teach you sense. If you wish to find me, leave me your details in inbox. Your head go correct
Well I don't blame you, this is a faceless forum where any Tom Dick and Harry will come online and start insulting their fathers mate

You are lucky this time around but just note this down; there's freedom of speech but ur freedom after the speech is not guaranteed.

I just need your email address and the rest they say is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) / Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / Nigerian Drug Peddler Escapes From Indian Prison Few Hours Before Deportation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.