Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan (678 Views)

My Wife Blood Test Is Positive But Scanning Is Negative / #covid19 Breaking! 9 Commissioners In Akwa Ibom Test Positive But Kept Secret / Confirm Homemade Pregnancy Test With Shampoo Salt Sugar And Toothpaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan by chromehagin: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please I just need to hear from others even though I've been to the hospital already; Three weeks ago, I did a PT (blood) and it came out positive then I went for scan immediately to know how many weeks gone but nothing was showing in the uterus neither was it in the fallopian tube.
I was told to wait for two weeks more which I did and still same result.
Carried out the tests and scan in three different places but still same result.
I just had a baby last November and the last time I saw my period was last year January.
Now my doctor is saying I should wait for one more month to carry out another scan and test.
Pls anyone with idea of what could be wrong? I'm just really worried.
Re: Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan by DaySpringer: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tell your doctors to check for fibroids or tumors,
especially the ones that can release substances into the blood that will fool a pregnancy test

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan by chromehagin: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
DaySpringer:
Tell your doctors to check for fibroids or tumors,
especially the ones that can release substances into the blood that will fool a pregnancy test
Ok. Thank you
Re: Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan by CYBERWEAVER(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Local man will say VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE PLAYING HIDE and SEEK
Re: Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Spirit husband
Re: Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan by Professorcplus(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
The test could come out positive as a result of stress, hormonal imbalance, anxiety and even could be caused by emotions. Just wait for two more weeks before doing rescanning.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan by jidamsel43(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Audio pregnant test

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan by Righteousness89(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
chromehagin:
Please I just need to hear from others even though I've been to the hospital already; Three weeks ago, I did a PT (blood) and it came out positive then I went for scan immediately to know how many weeks gone but nothing was showing in the uterus neither was it in the fallopian tube.
I was told to wait for two weeks more which I did and still same result.
Carried out the tests and scan in three different places but still same result.
I just had a baby last November and the last time I saw my period was last year January.
Now my doctor is saying I should wait for one more month to carry out another scan and test.
Pls anyone with idea of what could be wrong? I'm just really worried.

FATHER In The Name of JESUS, I present this lady into your Great Hand..
My DADDY, Whatever is Wrong with her Pregnancy Whether Spirtual or Physical,by your Mercy Correct it in The Name of JESUS..

Madam I Declare baby and Pregnancy Sound in the Name of JESUS..

Go and Check whenever you want to...

IT IS DONE!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan by ChelseaDr(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Its possible you're truly pregnant but too early to show on scan.

Its possible you may not be truly pregnant but having a false-positive pregnancy test result.

It is also possible the person(s) who did the scan may not have the expertise.

Finally, there is what we call pregnancy of unknown origin/location.

Therefore, you need more time like your doctor suggested, he should also evaluate you further as suggested by DaySpringer, should the results remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan by chromehagin: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
ChelseaDr:
Its possible you're truly pregnant but too early to show on scan.

Its possible you may not be truly pregnant but having a false-positive pregnancy test result.

It is also possible the person(s) who did the scan may not have the expertise.

Finally, there is what we call pregnancy of unknown origin/location.

Therefore, you need more time like your doctor suggested, he should also evaluate you further as suggested by DaySpringer, should the results remain the same.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Is Suffering From Joint (knee)pain / Vaginal Discharge Research / Ever Experienced This Before?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.